View Full Version : Talk about bad luck.....

Mugz
07-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Dropped my girl off at her sisters early yesterday morning to go Florida. Her sister drove them to the airport so I have the luxury of driving her brand new car (a couple months old).....YAHOO
I'm at a stop light yesterday and see a car behind me that looks as if it isn't going to slow down. There are 3 cars in front of me. I can do nothing but hold on. A little old lady with a handicap sign on her rearview mirror, rear ends me. I was fuming, my heart was racing.
We pull over into a parking lot, I get out and make sure she is okay. She's okay, I'm okay, just a bit shaken up. I never once raised my voice to her and she apologized emphatically.
She noticed me a split sencond and tried to avoid me so she just clipped the left rear. Probably $1500 worth of damage. We exchanged info.
Anyways......I did not tell my girl what happened. I'll wait till she gets back from Florida. She's going to be pissed...:hang: ...I'll never hear the end of it or live it down. Un-freakin believable.....just my freakin luck.

reelecstasy
07-28-2006, 09:16 AM
ugh, good call on not telling her till she gets home, whats the point. Not to mention it isn't your fault anyway, not that it will matter to her, lol Good luck

scoobe
07-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Tough luck Mugz. Good thing no one was hurt... well maybe your pride when your girl gets back :)