View Full Version : need a fishing buddy in RI

MotoXcowboy
08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Just wondering if anybody wants to hook up to go fishing. I used to go with a buddy of mine but he's been busy with work so I havent gone since Apr with him..I'm just basically tired of fishing by myself it gets boring and sometimes down right scary. I usually fish South County. I'm goin out tonight. PM me if you want..I need someone to keep me motivated out there. I'm not looking for spots..I think I know all of em (shore spots in the area) and can probably show a few of you a spot or two.

Warren

ps. boat guys ill be happy to pitch in gas/beer money too..

jim sylvester
08-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Just wondering if anybody wants to hook up to go fishing. I used to go with a buddy of mine but he's been busy with work so I havent gone since Apr with him..I'm just basically tired of fishing by myself it gets boring and sometimes down right scary. I usually fish South County. I'm goin out tonight. PM me if you want..I need someone to keep me motivated out there. I'm not looking for spots..I think I know all of em (shore spots in the area) and can probably show a few of you a spot or two.

Warren

ps. boat guys ill be happy to pitch in gas/beer money too..

warren,
I fish gannsett 4-6 nights a week

gold equinox..roof racks...striper sticker on the back
ri nz-312
stop by when you see me

jim

shadow
08-02-2006, 03:18 PM
way to go jim, what a nice guy.:cheers: finding fishing partners can be tuff out side of a club.Of the 7 years I'v been fishing I'v only had a partner for mayby 3 of them years 2 years w\ one and a few months now with JFigliuolo.Joining a club will help out.

jim sylvester
08-02-2006, 03:23 PM
way to go jim, what a nice guy.:cheers: finding fishing partners can be tuff out side of a club.Of the 7 years I'v been fishing I'v only had a partner for mayby 3 of them years 2 years w\ one and a few months now with JFigliuolo.Joining a club will help out.

shadow,

your welcome on any rock I'm ever standing on

i guess that's what it is all about

MotoXcowboy
08-02-2006, 03:23 PM

with 94 views, 2 replies and 1 PM I am now getting that impression :rollem: whats up w/ that? I know alot of you fish gansett..

thanks guys :bshake:

I thought S-B was a club..:huh:

Jim :cheers: thanks.

jim sylvester
08-02-2006, 03:25 PM
warren, i'll be out there tonight as well

Slingah
08-02-2006, 03:27 PM
with 94 views, 2 replies and 1 PM I am now getting that impression :rollem: whats up w/ that? I know alot of you fish gansett..

thanks guys :bshake:

I thought S-B was a club..:huh:

Jim :cheers: thanks.
not everybody lives in Rhode Island........plenty of good eggs on here and I have fished with many:buds:

Rockport24
08-02-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't live in RI, but I'll come down and fish with ya!
:cheers:

cheferson
08-02-2006, 03:44 PM
You got korkers and waders warren?

The Dad Fisherman
08-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I don't live in RI, but I'll come down and fish with ya!

I would too...just not tonight.

ThrowingTimber
08-02-2006, 03:51 PM
I'll be in touch warren. Just got a million and one things going on lately. :bc:

MotoXcowboy
08-02-2006, 03:55 PM
You got korkers and waders warren?

korkers no..felt boot waders..yes

MotoXcowboy
08-02-2006, 03:57 PM
I'll be in touch warren. Just got a million and one things going on lately. :bc:

cool vic..thanks :cheers: keep in touch

thanks rockport and dad fisherman too..anytime yall are around pm me..ill go..

shadow
08-02-2006, 04:23 PM
shadow,

i guess that's what it is all aboutJim I was going to stop by the other night,Dave told me what happend lol beginers luck?

cheferson
08-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Im ussally out after 11pm till 3-4am during the week, give me a pm if youll be out.

MotoXcowboy
08-02-2006, 04:31 PM
not everybody lives in Rhode Island........plenty of good eggs on here and I have fished with many:buds:

I know man..just trying to get peoples attention...

Ive met some of the guys from here at the hooters meetings...great bunch of guys..just havent fished with any of them..soon I hope..

bart
08-02-2006, 05:05 PM
you know i'd be down if i could brotha

JFigliuolo
08-02-2006, 05:45 PM
shadow,

i guess that's what it is all about

If I want your rock I'll take it.:bl:

Island Girl
08-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Looks as though I don't go fishing w/ you as much as you would like... Either that or I talk to much :conf: Well guess I will just go by myself then and catch some biggens.:rotf3:

MotoXcowboy
08-03-2006, 12:27 AM
bart you gonna be mobile for the fall run man? hows the knee doin..

island girl, this is about fishing on the :vamp: side while you are busy :sleeps:

bart
08-03-2006, 05:01 AM
bart you gonna be mobile for the fall run man? hows the knee doin..

i sure will...but mostly gonna be runnin the beaches this year. my knee is better, i'm outta the brace now and walking / hobbling around now. thanks for asking..

youre welcome to catch a ride with me come sept. i'll be in touch bro. taker ez....

crash
08-03-2006, 05:09 AM
Give me a shout if you are up my way, my skiff always has an empty seat.

fish4striper
08-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Moto,

Up for slaughtering some bluefish Monday nite in the bay? My boat has an empty seat.

Nebe
08-03-2006, 07:09 AM
you know i'd be down if i could brotha

same here...

The Dad Fisherman
08-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Looks as though I don't go fishing w/ you as much as you would like... Either that or I talk to much :conf: Well guess I will just go by myself then and catch some biggens.:rotf3:

:lasso: :laugha: :rotf3: :rotfl: :biglaugh: :rotf2:

That is a riot....busted

The Iceman 6
08-03-2006, 07:47 AM
MotoX -

Show Island girl some love....

:hidin:

jim sylvester
08-03-2006, 08:43 AM
If I want your rock I'll take it.:bl:

notice how i didn't say my rock, I said any rock i'm on

you really don't want to find out what those stainless machine screws are in my boots for, do you????:whackin:
hi joe:wave:

all in good fun

jim sylvester
08-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Jim I was going to stop by the other night,Dave told me what happend lol beginers luck?

unbelievable....a horseshoe stuck up his a@#

JFigliuolo
08-03-2006, 08:55 AM
notice how i didn't say my rock, I said any rock i'm on

you really don't want to find out what those stainless machine screws are in my boots for, do you????:whackin:
hi joe:wave:

all in good fun

Just put bigger ones in mine. Don't make me tap dance on that shiney truck!

jim sylvester
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Just put bigger ones in mine. Don't make me tap dance on that shiney truck!

10-24 3/4" ???????

JFigliuolo
08-03-2006, 09:08 AM
10-24 3/4" ???????

1/4 x3/4. Has a bolt head on it. The 10-24's filed down to quick and the phiilips heads strip out. I'll see how these do.

tynan19
08-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Warren, I can show you one of Bart's rocks if you want. Since he won't be using it for a little while. Rob, glad your healing well.

bart
08-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Warren, I can show you one of Bart's rocks if you want. Since he won't be using it for a little while. Rob, glad your healing well.

lol, feel free but you'll need korkers and t.orlando to wrestle your fish to shore for you...

thanks KC :)

MotoXcowboy
08-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I should have korkers by the time your knee is ready to hop on rocks again.

to everyone who has PM'ed me and offered to go fishing..

thanks..I knew this place was a "club" :btu:

Hopefully I get to meet up with some of you out there soon.

I usually fish hard wednesday & thursday nights and occasional random weekday sunsets, Im out on the weekends / nights too but sometimes MX and other stuff (family, ect..) gets in the way..

the rest of this week/weekend/next week, work is crazy.. so it may be better to meet up with yall next week or so..

Clammer, I/G says she'll wear the F.M.S. if you bring us out on the boat.. :hihi: she said wants to anihilate some evil blooos with ya...:skulz:

piemma
08-03-2006, 03:13 PM
You are nuts if you bring a woman and let her see what Clammer does to Blues....

bart
08-03-2006, 03:22 PM
I should have korkers by the time your knee is ready to hop on rocks again.

that won't be til next year bro.......so i say :devil2: :smash:

Clammer
08-03-2006, 03:47 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anytime time & anyplace ========= I.G -- a no piece with FMS

Doesn,t get any better / S hit may even let BloooooooFish live :bounce: :bounce: :jump1: :happy: :happy:

Nebe
08-03-2006, 03:48 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anytime time & anyplace ========= I.G -- a no piece with FMS

Doesn,t get any better / S hit may even let BloooooooFish live :bounce: :bounce: :jump1: :happy: :happy:

Clammer let a bloofish go??
http://forum.gamestar.de/gspinboard/images/smilies/atomrofl.gifhttp://webpages.charter.net/kylegdb/smilies/38.gif

MotoXcowboy
08-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Piemma, I think she actually wants to participate in clammer's 06 bluefish assault tour...shes been on my friend's boat and he has a serious vendetta against the bloos too.

:gorez:

clammer, do you hate the cormorants too? :hihi: :gorez:

Fishpart
08-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Easy on the Clam Man I.G............

As for bluefish, they all do their part to help maintain the lobster population

Clammer
08-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Add seals to the f #$%^&*( list

I/G no piece w/FMS I,ll go on a BLOOOOFISH crusade :eyes:

Island Girl
08-03-2006, 08:54 PM
oh dear....clammer don't bring seals into this battle their cute...

As for the booofish crusade, sounds wonderful although I have a few concerns about the no piece suit..lol I say we stick to at least a two piece a shirt and well we can't forget the infamous shoes...... With all that said do we have ourselves a deal??? :happy:

Clammer
08-03-2006, 09:25 PM
YEP == MOTO STAYS ON SHORE :faga:

MotoXcowboy
08-04-2006, 10:10 AM
:nopain:

:walk: :smokin:

:faga:

piemma
08-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Moto:
Saw Clammer about an hour ago. Said #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& and I are putting him in the crazy house. First we surf fish. Then we buy boats and boat fish. This morning Bill and I went out in our boats and TARGETED Bluefish. We must have caught 50 and didn't kill one. Put Clammer right over the top.

Clammer
08-04-2006, 02:51 PM
YOu have both deeply offended me ///

& its created a serious F #$%^&*( situation ///your have both committed the most serious sins in Clammer World >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [1] Catching BLOOOOOOFish on purpose & [2] the unforgiveable act of releasing them alive . after the consul meets tonite it is my educated guess that I will no longer have contact with either of you & the order maybe sent out to slice & dice your boats ... & if this behavior continues /the next step ////regrettably will most likely target your family ////:mad: :rocketem:

BMEUPSCOTTY
08-04-2006, 03:33 PM
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/zeitung2.gifhttp://img116.exs.cx/img116/8935/s6vhaha.gif

MrHunters
08-04-2006, 03:36 PM
:lurk: http://webpages.charter.net/kylegdb/smilies/38.gif

Island Girl
08-04-2006, 03:55 PM
lol ok clammer moto stays home if you can grantee I will catch a bigger striper then him...... Cause then that means I win the bet :humpty: Although I think I may be in a bit of trouble after the fact....... Ahhh oh well I wanna beat em :laugha:

I promise not to commit the sins in clammer world either! If I catch a blue um well I'll just give em to you.... lol I don't do the whole :behead: or :gorez: but I mean what ever floats your boat......

Clammer
08-04-2006, 05:41 PM
just set a time & place & what,s moto,s largest // F #%^&*( Pm me :devil:

ThrowingTimber
08-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Seriously... I say we just all chip in and get the old guy a blow up doll no?:uhuh:

Clammer
08-04-2006, 06:43 PM
T/T

seriously,, the old guys getting plenty of Blow-ups :kewl:

ThrowingTimber
08-04-2006, 06:46 PM
NIIIICE!!!!!!!!:devil:

Bill L
08-04-2006, 06:55 PM
:hihi: Clamma, there wasn't any hand pumps involved in these blow-ups was there? :hihi:

MotoXcowboy
08-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Moto:
Saw Clammer about an hour ago. Said #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& and I are putting him in the crazy house. First we surf fish. Then we buy boats and boat fish. This morning Bill and I went out in our boats and TARGETED Bluefish. We must have caught 50 and didn't kill one. Put Clammer right over the top.

Pemma, are you SERIOUS!?! targeting bloooooos :faga:

why not target what could've been lurking under them! :err:

wow

this thread is getting funny/offtopic...:huh: :laugha:

maybe john might wanna move it sometime soon...LMAO

clammer my largest is only 34" :rollem:

goodluck, but i dont think you'll be getting any blow-ups from IG :bshake:

:pop:

Clammer
08-04-2006, 10:57 PM
MOTO//

Not my intention // the FMS will do & unless ya kick in up a notch //34" will put you in 2nd :angel: :lasso:

Island Girl
08-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah I am with ya clammer 2nd place is where he shall remain.....hahahaha wonderful oh boy I am so excited.... I will PM you :faga:

zacs
08-05-2006, 02:55 AM
this is like watching a good tv show.
:lurk:
i'm heading out to do some damage to the bluefish population now, :gorez:

Clammer
08-05-2006, 08:19 AM
Zac

your gonna enter into the same world of Piemma & #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& =====they are out again // f#$%^&8 with bluefish =================== they are banned from Clammer World & your heading in that direction . Received a Pm from I/g /she will be entering the Clammer World :jump:

CAL
08-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Clamma, aren't you going to make Starfish jealous?

Maybe a three way bloofish masacre is in order :lm:

MotoXcowboy
08-05-2006, 12:01 PM
MOTO//

unless ya kick in up a notch //34" will put you in 2nd :angel: :lasso:

boat fish dont count :jester:
:hidin:

Clammer
08-05-2006, 12:29 PM
AHHHHHHHHhh had [high] hopes but she had the 2nd kid & disappeared ///

but it would be awesome to have both with their FMS on

F #$%^&*( better than ice cream :hidin:

F #$%^&*( die smilin I would :lm:

fishaholic18
08-05-2006, 12:37 PM
T/T

seriously,, the old guys getting plenty of Blow-ups :kewl:
WTF!!!http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3876/sick3qx.gif

Karl F
08-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Clammah, U sound like yer as "busy" as Tommy in Rescue Me :hihi:
hope yer takin a sammich break inbetween... :)

Clammer
08-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Karl

Its difficult /but someone has to do it ...

I made a post === noone answered // anyone live around south yarmouth / sneaking that way tomorrow nite // I,ll have time to B/S Monday before I head back to RI ..

They never seem to amaze me // 51 Y/O & she got a C#$%^& ring & FMS /// S/B interesting :soon:

CAL
08-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Clammer, how do you do it? Is it that sexy :bshake: I saw posted on here awhile back? :jester:

Clammer
08-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Its soooooooooooooo f $%^&*9 easy// if it was fishing //it would be classified as [STUPID FISHING} :buds:

BUT =========the rewards are great :uhoh:

NeedaKeepah
08-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Moto, I hear ya on how hard it can be to find a partner in crime to go fishing. I had a buddy that I always fished the Wood with for trout. He up and left me to be a salmon guide in Alaska :rollem: lol. If anyone else is looking for a partner hit me up. I have a yak I haven't really fished in yet and a spare (my son's) if you are under 225 lol.

Fish_Eye
08-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey Warren,

I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier this year. Yak attack in your neck of the woods. I'll Pm ya.

Mike, when you rest your weary head after a long day of battling bloos...is this what you see?

Clammer
08-05-2006, 10:51 PM
2nd thing ><><><

riarcher
08-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Living about a mile from the Charlsetown Breachway, I could be game some evening/early morning.
Actually,,,, surprised you're not bumping into some cronies in your searches of the fishing holes.
My method are something like 40% Kayak / 60% shore.
50% Fly / 40% lures / 10% bait
While liking stripers, I'll not snub a good outing for fluke, blues, porgies, seabass, or molusk.
I wish the Tinker Mackerel would bome back like they were in the early '70s again too.
Anyone else remember "frost fishing" for whitting???

Clammer
08-06-2006, 09:30 AM
RRA

you gonna start a remember when thread // if so [in the scupper] & what how many of us jump in ...

how about GIANTS 1 mile off the beach ..

cod from shore in the winter ..

piemma
08-06-2006, 10:42 AM
My arms are ready to fall off. More Bluefish than I have ever seen in my life. Clammer will kill me but no only did #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& and I chase the toothy rascals but "The White Ghost" was right there with us. 4 hours of drag pulling craziness. I don't care. If the water is too warm for Bass I'll take these bas^%#ds anyday.

Fishpart
08-06-2006, 10:47 AM
piemma, you and #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& are going to send my poor friend to therapy................

piemma
08-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Eddy:
You gotta come with me. It's a BLAST!!!! My boat was covered bow to stern with blood.

Clammer
08-06-2006, 11:48 AM
F/U guys //

ya going to hell //// we speak no longer //

Jimmy [white goast] is exempt ////////// he gets paid big money taken people stupid fishing ========on the other hand you two [ARE} stupid to be stupid fishing //////:gorez:

piemma
08-06-2006, 01:12 PM
You know what???? It may be stupid fishing but it sure as hell beats no fishing. I'd rather have a Bluefish pulling on my line than no fish.

likwid
08-06-2006, 01:47 PM
clammer hates freedom :hihi:

Clammer
08-06-2006, 02:18 PM
what.s pulling on my line NTS out of any fishing ::::bounce: :bounce:

tynan19
08-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Clamma, aren't you going to make Starfish jealous?

Maybe a three way bloofish masacre is in order :lm:

Star to him is a C tease. I keep her posted Mike, but she is busy. Couldn't do it with out her. She has been catching stripers from shore though over the last 2 weeks which has been awesome to see. Custom rod wrapped in pink from Mike CC. I am in for the 3 way for them 3 though. We will see during the fall run on blues down South. :buds:

zacs
08-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Zac

your gonna enter into the same world of Piemma & #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& =====they are out again // f#$%^&8 with bluefish =================== they are banned from Clammer World & your heading in that direction . Received a Pm from I/g /she will be entering the Clammer World :jump:

FWIW, nothing but bass until the sun came over the horizon, most small, a few nice ones... then when the sun came up it was O(*&@#(*& blues everywhere. Some monster blues in the mix, but most 3-5 lb. Did not see the tuna everyone is talking about.

MotoXcowboy
08-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Hey Warren,

I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier this year. Yak attack in your neck of the woods. I'll Pm ya.

Mike, when you rest your weary head after a long day of battling bloos...is this what you see?

Thanks Mike..

That picture is awesome..:kewl:
they look more evil and mean underwater :realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad: