08-02-2006, 09:29 PM
:bgi: this time it's Lorretta:bgi:

spence
08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
That was schweeeetttt :love:

-spence

BigFish
08-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Man....the wheels just came off that wagon!:jump1: That pitcher for Cleveland really self destructed!:bgi:

MrHunters
08-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Man....the wheels just came off that wagon!:jump1: That pitcher for Cleveland really self destructed!:bgi:

i've never seen anyone self destruct so fast, that was fantastic. can't help but feel bad for the 22 y/o though. papi the night before and loretta last night. oofffa. hes scared for life..

fishsmith
08-03-2006, 08:25 AM
I can't stay awake - I was able to see Willy Mo's rocket HR to take the lead then I was out like a light.
I wake up to read another amazing comeback.

Lester's first inning was a nightmare, but that kid don't get flustered.

Go SOX!!!!!!!!!

vineyardblues
08-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Never have a I seen a pitcher fall off da mound like he did.
It made the manager look very very very bad.
We all know he did not meen to hit the batters but WTF was I the only one who would have pulled him ??
VB

MrHunters
08-03-2006, 01:46 PM
in hindsight he did the right thing, but i was screaming loretta shoulda taken that one that brushed him back.

although i might be thinking differently when 97 mph rock is flying at my head.

vineyardblues
08-03-2006, 02:04 PM
MrHunters u r to funny, not sure if when you said he did the right thing you were responding to me ?
He hit 2 batters in a row and walked another when the ball went over his head and then almost hit Loretta on the first pitch :buds:
Don't get me wrong I loved watching it. But in the 9th inning with 2 out I would have switched pitchers :cheers:
VB

MrHunters
08-03-2006, 02:17 PM
MrHunters u r to funny, not sure if when you said he did the right thing you were responding to me ?
He hit 2 batters in a row and walked another when the ball went over his head and then almost hit Loretta on the first pitch :buds:
Don't get me wrong I loved watching it. But in the 9th inning with 2 out I would have switched pitchers :cheers:
VB

yep.... with bases juiced and the way that guy was pitching...i ORIGINALLY thought he shoulda tryed to take that first pitch off the shoulder... but again, 97mph doesnt give you much time to think. Being Loretta, seeing what happen previous two batters, i'd be just praying i don't take one off the head and wake up to christmas music, asking where the last 3 months went.