View Full Version : Patriots Training Sessions?

BigFish
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
I would like to take my sons to a Pats training session next Tuesday....any details about the times, cost, location etc. would be appreciated! Anyone here ever attend one?

Obviously its at the stadium but there is a practice field yes?

Fishpart
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
went today. it is at the stadium, they will direct you to where. FREE!!! they have stuff set up for little kids afterwards like inflatable tackle dummy obstacle courses. bring H20 and food if you wnat anything because there are concessions set up to sell the $6.00 hamburgers.. other than that the kids had a good time playing, mine are too small to give a hoot about the practice. they do autographs and stuff i believe around 1030-1045. starts at 9, we got there at 10 and they were still busy practicing.. plenty of nice clean portapotties, i'm serious they were clean. there isn't a lick of shade, so be sure to have something to drink with you.

Raider Ronnie
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
The place has been pretty packed most days on my way home from work !!!
Not bad for a team who will be lucky if they finish 8-8 !!!:jump:

fishsmith
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
AAron Brooks is the answer. :jester:

Raider fans would give their left nut to be 8 - 8 :jump:

Pats will play more than 16 games again. And I'm not counting pre-season.

Sorry for the hi-jack Bigfish

BigFish
08-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Ronnie just hates the Pats....but his hate prohibits him from thinking rationally!:jester:

Swimmer
08-09-2006, 10:48 AM
I have been threatening to go also. A buddy of mine goes just about every day he is retired. Love football.

On a side note I heard the Raiders team was being sold to a guy from Yokohama.:jump:

Skitterpop
08-09-2006, 11:59 AM
The place has been pretty packed most days on my way home from work !!!
Not bad for a team who will be lucky if they finish 8-8 !!!:jump:

Give me some please :smokin:

Faiders are 1/2 decent this year though :jester:

Raven
08-09-2006, 12:28 PM
i heard that too swimmer...
they're gonna be called the laiders...:soon:

Raider Ronnie
08-09-2006, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=fishsmith]AAron Brooks is the answer. :jester:

I'll agree with you on that !!!
I'm praying he breaks a leg in pre season or some other season ending injury !!!
I still can't believe Matt Lienert was there for us to pick and we didn't take him!:shocked:

Swimmer
08-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Ronnie I think he has a rep of being too much of a party boy already.