View Full Version : ya couldn't make this stuff up

justplugit
08-14-2006, 10:58 AM
if ya wanted to.

Have a neighbor Jeff, real nice guy, kind of meticulous ,ya couldn't find a leaf on his lawn 24/7/365. We had this black and white cat in the

neighborhood named Leo, who would come around ,real friendly, bell around his neck, never bothered anyone but no one seemed to know who

owned him.
So one day i was talkin to Jeff and Leo came by. I said there's Leo, who does he belong to? He says thats "old man Hawks" cat, i had it out with him.

Now Jeff always called anyone 10 years older than him "old man". Now Hawk was a nice guy, little rough around the edges but a reasonable man.

So i said why, what happened? He says" that cats always in my yard and i told him cats belong in the house, they are happier there".

Hawk disagreed with me and said, no Leo was happy outside". Jeff says" i'll fix him:. :huh:

As time went by the cat seemed to be over at Jeff's all the time. I mentioned it to him, and he said he was feeding him as "old man Hawk" didn't

take care of him.

Now Leo had always looked pretty healthy to me.
More time went by and i hadn't seen Leo around in a long time. Next time i saw Jeff, i said, what happened to Leo, i haven't seen him for

sometime? He says "he's inside i made him into a house cat". He say's " i sent old man Hawk a picture of him sittin on my lap at the kitchen table

and wrote on the pic, "see i told ya he'd be a happy inside cat. "

:laughs: :rotf2: :laughs: No lie. :doh:

Swimmer
08-14-2006, 11:32 AM
:jester:

Katie
08-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Oh my.. poor cat..

lol funny none the less

Slingah
08-14-2006, 07:44 PM
:smash: