View Full Version : Evolution in terrorist bombs

Skitterpop
08-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Whats next.... ? Ingesting liquids that are not detectable and set off by a club soda the hostess brings..... Clones with artificial organs that can explode?

Anyone else sick of all this?

spence
08-18-2006, 08:05 PM
It's all part of the times in which we live...the networked world has given us cheap flat screen TV's, year round ripe produce (well, at least in theory), designer clothes made in China and terror instructions available for download via broadband on COX.COM.

Get used to it.

-spence

likwid
08-18-2006, 08:10 PM
According to the press office from the Department of Homeland Security, lowered-threat Yellow means that there were no special inspections of passengers or cargo. Isn’t it nice of Mr. Bush to alert Osama when half our security forces are given the day off? Hmm. I asked an Israeli security expert why his nation doesn’t use these pretty color codes.

He asked me if, when I woke up, I checked the day’s terror color.

“I can’t say I ever have. I mean, who would?”

He smiled. “The terrorists.”

America is the only nation on the planet that kindly informs bombers, hijackers and berserkers the days on which they won’t be monitored. You’ve got to get up pretty early in the morning to get a jump on George Bush’s team.

http://www.gregpalast.com/so-osama-walks-into-this-bar-see

Skitterpop
08-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Get used to it.

-spence

You get used to it .... I`m going to a different dimension where there is no Terrorism or Bally Loafers :hee:

:musc: Beam me up Scotty

afterhours
08-18-2006, 08:14 PM
SP- that's been my line of thinking.

Skitterpop
08-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Don :cheers:

You are there in your avatar... :btu:

stripersnipr
08-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Mentos and Diet Coke Alert