View Full Version : Quincy shore fishing?

Rick Ackley
08-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Again, the "Hole in the water that requires money" has consumed the weekends fuel cash, but I still need the feel of the salt. Is anything happened from the shore around Walloston, the creek area or the pier? With mid-afternoon tides this coming weekend, I'd much rather be tossing chunk-bait that sweet-watering it out here in Western Mass. Any help would be appreciated.

CAL
08-21-2006, 11:13 PM
bloooooooofish

Van
08-22-2006, 07:42 AM
PM'd Ya

Adamfishes
08-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey Van your box is full can you pm me some info too?

Van
08-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Emptied....

Rick Ackley
08-22-2006, 06:11 PM
thanks to all for the help. The PM's were great. Looks like I don the shorts and hit the suds (both types). Maybe one of the good time weekends I can get the boat afloat of those islands, dragging the rocks for a cow. For now, it's slingin from the surf. Have a great weekend all.

Rick Ackley
08-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey, btw,if any of you Cap't's have a missing 6th of a charter on this weekend?, Let me know before Friday evening if possible.

sapo
08-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Anyone want to throw me a bone as well, I'll say a prayer to the fish gods in your name. Just got the fever last year and shamefully enough I still haven't caught a keeper. Well I did get some on a small charter deal last year but it felt a little like it was being handed to me. Anyway I have spent many hours on the Hough's Neck pier recently and despite what the reports say I haven't seen but three shorts in the past couple of weeks. I'm sure though that all the action happened when I wasn't there.

bttfish
08-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Hey all! I'm a newbie to this site. Found it on the web when looking for anything to do with fishing in Quincy and the harbour. I believe high tide for Wolleston Beach is around 2 PM tomorrow. Can anyone tell me when is the best time to fish the beach area near Black Creek Bridge? Is it low tide cuz the beach area is so shallow, or best fish when the tides are coming into the Black Creek river? How close are the fishes to shore as I do not have a boat. Thanks for all ya help...
Good day fishing all!

Van
08-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Hey all! I'm a newbie to this site. Found it on the web when looking for anything to do with fishing in Quincy and the harbour. I believe high tide for Wolleston Beach is around 2 PM tomorrow. Can anyone tell me when is the best time to fish the beach area near Black Creek Bridge? Is it low tide cuz the beach area is so shallow, or best fish when the tides are coming into the Black Creek river? How close are the fishes to shore as I do not have a boat. Thanks for all ya help...
Good day fishing all!

I don't know if they are catching there now, I only fish there in the spring.

OUTGOING !!!!!!!