View Full Version : All Time All Pro Plug Ho Hall Of Fame-

justplugit
08-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Thinkin about nominating Fishingfreak for induction.:hihi:

Qualifications:
Either stealth or under the radar.
Faster than Mach 5.
Smoother than a baby's arse.

Yup, Fishingfreak, any other nominations?

thefishingfreak
08-23-2006, 11:16 PM
plug ho
boat ho
fish ho

thats "shameless boat/plug whore"

have gear and gas money will travel..

:wave:

Karl F
08-24-2006, 05:51 AM
:huh:.. you get "long distance ho'd" by FF Dave? ;)
yeah.. BM #1 in Ho HOF for sure.. :)
Freak, U is slick :kewl:

NIB
08-24-2006, 06:14 AM
If getting plugs with a promise of (SOMEDAY) returning the favor is a qualification.Well then I am king.
:(
Actually i am up 2 on the Freak.
:poke:

Slipknot
08-24-2006, 06:15 AM
Sorry you couldn't be there last night to see Danny, people were just handing him plugs, it was like a drive by ho job:usd: he's amassing a small collection. plug ho in training

NIB
08-24-2006, 06:24 AM
Good Job DANNY :kewl:
Ur my Idol. :musc:

JohnR
08-24-2006, 08:38 AM
The Funny thing is seeing the people walking around with plug bags all night and seeing the wood trade going on and hearing people say "let's take a walk to the truck" then they come back with smiles :hihi: - If I didn't know better I would have thought Vic was running a brothel out of his truck :devil:

Flaptail
08-24-2006, 08:56 AM
18:smokin:

ThrowingTimber
08-24-2006, 09:30 AM
:hidin:

justplugit
08-24-2006, 09:41 AM
:hidin:

Yeah TT, you were a close second for the nomination. :hihi:

ThrowingTimber
08-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Nada no hoing here :wave: I always do my damndest to make sure I give something back. May not always be right that second, but I always try and keep things level. Not a big fan of the one way street thing..:smokin:

reelecstasy
08-24-2006, 11:53 AM
I hear ya, that is why I attempted 0 ho-age last night. I haven't turned a plug since the s-swap...
Think I might have to wrap some rods for people that are still on my I owe list that sits in my truck :hihi:

ThrowingTimber
08-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Theres gotta be a couple hundred blanks drilled, sealed and primed in the shop that will more than likely hang there til the 3rd week of dec..... :wave:

thefishingfreak
08-24-2006, 12:29 PM
yes swap indeed :cool:
i no ho

The Dad Fisherman
08-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Its all about the Swappage...:kewl:

NIB
08-24-2006, 06:01 PM
yes swap indeed :cool:
i no ho

Mike is very generous.He has a memeory like a elephant also.I would not worry if he owes u something he pays back nicely.

Flaptail
08-24-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes it is to an extent, it's also about doing something to help somebaody when you can. A kind word or comment in a piece in a monthly mag about a builder is my way of saying thank you and if I put it in print it's because what I have recieved was not only given in generosity but also that it catches fish as well and I have proven it to myself so that others will gain from my being the recipient of said generosity.

That being said, I still owe s few turnings to a few, some I have returned the favor by giving a vintage piece if history to those I believe deserving as a fair trade. A jointed Creek Chub Pikie here, a yellow Satn Gibbs darter mint in box there, Purple eel pencil there and so on. As to my own stuff I still don't consider my own work as worthy tribute to the beautiful work I have been given, maybe I will get ggod enough to do that somday but now my stuff has too many flaws.

BigFish
08-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Flaws??? If they catch fish there can't be anything wrong with them other than what a fisherman sees! I saw them last night and they looked awesome!!!:drool:

Backbeach Jake
08-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Man, I do try to stay even. But my conscience is like a mafia loan shark. You guys have been way to kind to me.:happy: I remember and appreciate for years, I don't build many, but what I do are mostly payback. Thanks for letting me play...

justplugit
08-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Ya nailed it Fred. :btu:

Steve , I've seen your stuff and it's awesome, :hihi: and Thanks so much again for that beautiful CC pikie. :D

thefishingfreak
08-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Yes it is to an extent, it's also about doing something to help somebaody when you can. A kind word or comment in a piece in a monthly mag about a builder is my way of saying thank you and if I put it in print it's because what I have recieved was not only given in generosity but also that it catches fish as well and I have proven it to myself so that others will gain from my being the recipient of said generosity.

That being said, I still owe s few turnings to a few, some I have returned the favor by giving a vintage piece if history to those I believe deserving as a fair trade. A jointed Creek Chub Pikie here, a yellow Satn Gibbs darter mint in box there, Purple eel pencil there and so on. As to my own stuff I still don't consider my own work as worthy tribute to the beautiful work I have been given, maybe I will get ggod enough to do that somday but now my stuff has too many flaws.

mint/ yellow /gibbs darter/ in the box :wave:

all about the swapage..
it aint the plugs, it's the guy you get them from :humpty:

Squid kids Dad
08-24-2006, 10:47 PM
I saw Danny doing well...Great job,,,,:bl:

vineyardblues
08-25-2006, 09:20 AM
some little kid in the parking lot hit me up :laugha:
VB

ThrowingTimber
08-25-2006, 02:02 PM
:bl: I got hit up pretty good, I think everyone walked away happy

stiff tip
08-25-2006, 03:50 PM
what r u guys goin nuts a ho is a ho ...... b proud 2 b a plg plucker .. take it like a man..dont b fraid.. o if anyone feels guilty ..give them to flaptail ,he has no plg morals.... hes my #1 pick for master plug ho

Charlie G
08-25-2006, 06:00 PM
I think Bassmaster invented Hoin. He's #1. Has anyone seen him ??

Flaptail
08-25-2006, 08:08 PM

Who?:huh:

Slipknot
08-28-2006, 06:59 PM

He called me this AM, he got some bluefish yesterday so I guess he still fishes

ya, he coined it hoin plugs

Tagger
08-28-2006, 07:26 PM
I saw Danny doing well...Great job,,,,:bl:
funny ,,,something as small as giving a kid a plug, can give him a jump start on what we all enjoy . Good Kid .. seen him out with his dad . good little fisher .

bassmaster
09-19-2006, 10:18 AM
I am the biggest plug hoing %$%$%$%$ slut bag
and You nubs never forget that

eastendlu
09-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Ya ain't ho'd one from me yet but i still owe you a plug from the plugathin last year.

Skitterpop
09-19-2006, 11:09 AM

:hihi: hey man

"uffah!!"
09-19-2006, 11:15 AM
The Funny thing is seeing the people walking around with plug bags all night and seeing the wood trade going on and hearing people say "let's take a walk to the truck" then they come back with smiles :hihi: - If I didn't know better I would have thought Vic was running a brothel out of his truck :devil:

Either that or they are smoking that "Wackie-Tobaccie"

Tagger
09-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey,,, heard your a boat guy now ? tube and worm ? what kinda boat you get ?

bassmaster
09-26-2006, 12:25 PM
i want your plug bags
give me 15 lures and i will come out of my rotten hole

eel punt
09-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Basshampster is out and about.......I'll be in your favorite haunt P-town. Stop in and say hello or whatever......Be there from the 30th till the 14th......Hope all is well with your widgets...........Ray