View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
08-25-2006, 08:56 AM
What's up for the weekend? Fish are feeding and fattening for the fall....

Working on the boat - taking son fishing for jumping tiny Blooofish....

So what's up for the weekend??

BigFish
08-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Resting....fishing....maybe Marshfield Fair with the little fish! Work around the house and my shop!:kewl:

reelecstasy
08-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Sat am, early morning yak ride, hang out at home workin on the kitchen pass

Sun, back in the yak in the am out of Duxbury beach while some friends dig and some are diving, then lobsters/steamers/littlenecks/fish on the beach with a bunch of friends per our usual tradition.. :drool: :cheers:

piemma
08-25-2006, 09:02 AM
Fishing tonight...if it doesn't blow NE too hard. Wedding tomorrow RIRockhound takes the big plunge. Congrats and all the best to Bryan and Julie

Mr. Sandman
08-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Weather is iffy for offshore, probably will mess with boat a bit and do some surfcasting in the evening. Got a 4#er in on of my traps this morning and it only has one claw along with a few 1.75's or so...I know what I am having for dinner with some fried whole belly clams:wiggle:

The Dad Fisherman
08-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Going Fishing Tonight for a couple of late night hours.

Tommorrow some work around the house then Fishing in the PM.

Sunday... Rumor has it that one of the RI guys is going to be prowling the beach at PI....gonna try and get out and do some fishing there Sunday Morning....then more work around the house.

PoPin Plug
08-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Hopefully Fishing :ss: ....... If not i'm gonna freak!

RIJIMMY
08-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Had planned to go on a tuna trip tomorrow but weather si not looking good. Plan B is to head to SoCo for my weekly bass ritual. Rest of the weekend will be planning for vacation the following week, heading to MV for some R&R and hopefully some fishing. Desperatley need a vacation

Sluggoslinger
08-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Going to chatham with my girlfriends family. Hopefully I will escape if the weater is any good and do some fishing. As far as I know the bass fishing in chatham is off now so I'll just have to see.

PoPin Plug
08-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Going to chatham with my girlfriends family. Hopefully I will escape if the weater is any good and do some fishing. As far as I know the bass fishing in chatham is off now so I'll just have to see.

dont run into those seals:laugha: :laugha: :laugha:

crash
08-25-2006, 09:55 AM
I'll be on the boat a bit, and someone elses boat for a bit of tuna action

keeperreaper
08-25-2006, 10:09 AM
going to chatham for the next 10 days. The wife wants to shop so she said "you might want to fish a few days because I know you'll be bored shopping for all day." Thanks honey:btu: Sluggoslinger bass fishin' ain't dead down there.

PoPin Plug
08-25-2006, 10:10 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

once again, dont run into those seals:laugha:

ThrowingTimber
08-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Best of luck Bryan! Congratulations!!

likwid
08-25-2006, 10:20 AM
fish tonight.

hopefully it blows like hell so we can speedrun a sled tomorrow. :hihi:

looking for a stinkboat ride for sunday possibly. ;)

tattoobob
08-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Seeing I was out fishing and @ Plug night everynight last week I am staying away from the beaches, and sticking around the house, I have a kitchen sink faucet to replace, or I am in trouble with the wife, getting stuff ready for the big Labor day weekend. think it is time to close the pool this weather is s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&gly cold

Uncle Matt
08-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Keeperreaper -

I just sent you a PM. Chatham for 10 days huh? This may work out after all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm home working this weekend. Weather doesn't sound too good anyways. I may run to the Cape this weekend if my Internationals come in. Other than that, I have to work some overtime to pay for them.

Uncle Matt
08-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Closing the pool is always a very depressing time for me...... The reality that winter is right around the corner.

Bronko
08-25-2006, 10:28 AM
I will be heading to the Cape tonight after work for a marathon. Got the greelight from the wife. Gonna pick up some eels...maybe snag a few pogies and try to catch a few slobs this weekend.

KR are you in or are you chasing Charlie again all weekend? BTW I have a vehicle with a beach pass as well.....let me know.

BassyiusMaximus
08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
I can't wait to get the heck out of work today so I can head down to the fishing grounds.

I want to go out for bonito in the morning, every morning as I am hooked, however the seas might not be too cooperative. If this will be the case, it will put my early morning plans to get out, out, and will force me to fish my outflows with eels for some bass tonight and maybe every night for the next 3 as I'll have Monday off. I will have to see what the conditions will be like for tommorow for a run, if not I will have to see if there is any calm/flat water to chase whatever might be out there. But as long as the night is calm, there will be a place for me to anchor and intercept the bassies.

Peter Lajoie
08-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Best of luck tommorow Brian.

JohnR
08-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Good Luck Oakie :buds:

spence
08-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Fish for the first time in over a month :rocketem:

-spence

reelecstasy
08-25-2006, 12:56 PM
“Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart, Frank. Way to work it through.”
gets me everytime:rotf2:
Seriously congrats on finding your "one" :claps:

Bronko
08-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Fish for the first time in over a month :rocketem:

-spence

You definitely need to get out more.

:tooth:

chris L
08-25-2006, 02:25 PM
working and god only knows

Skitterpop
08-25-2006, 02:31 PM
reposition 10,000 seals

keeperreaper
08-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Bronko I'm in for some striper fishing. Its gonna howl offshore. I'll stay shorebound. Unless of course you want some tuna steak?:wave: I'll be down tomorrow night. When i arrive I'll call you. I'll get the pogies you bring the oranges!:scream:

Adrian
08-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Workout in the morning :musc: ....

then Various RI shore locations tommorow nite followed by early a.m. assault at the Ditch with friends and Spey rods Sunday :boots:

Raider Ronnie
08-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Tomorrow,
Working on my boat trailer in the morning.
( 3 year old trailer and brakes are junk allready :mad: )
Late tomorrow night, supposed to go out with Basicpatrick netting bait
Sun, Should be out with Basicpatrick taking out some of his friends to fish live bait to large bass !!!!
Hopefull the east wind they are predicting isn't too bad, we HATE east wind !!!

tynan19
08-25-2006, 07:43 PM
How quickly plans change. I was supposed to go for Cod or Pollack with a crew from work and the wife tomorrow all day leaving at 5:00am. I have been involved with a job interview process that takes a while. Today I had to drop off a long completed packet of questions off. While there the person who is handling my background says by the way be here tomorrow at 7:00am no ifs and or buts. I took the day off from work to go fishing and now have to miss fishing and work. Out close to $300 so I hope in the end it will be worth it.

jbuck
08-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Best of luck Bryan and Julie

NIB
08-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Bryan an Julie
Have a great day.