View Full Version : Help - Lost Bag!

Chris in Mass
08-26-2006, 02:30 PM
Fished the Weekapaug area last night from 11pm to about 4am. It looks like I left my medium size Aquaskinz bag (loaded) car side and drove off - I want to puke! I parked near the bridge on the east side, very close to the bridge. I talked to a gent around 4am as I was packing waders, top, etc. He pulled into to fish. I'm hoping he is a member and may have found it when he got done. I never put my chit on the ground for fear of forgetting it, but got distracted talking to a fellow surfcaster. Put your name, address and number on your stuff - I didn't and now I'm kicking myself. Thanks in advance for any help.

tattoobob
08-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Sorry to hear that Chris, Good luck getting it back.
You may want to try and call Weekapaug Bait & Tackle
and see if someone left it there or left there contact info

Chris in Mass
08-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Thanks Bob - Good idea. I called them and nothing turned up yet. I'll try back tomorrow. After that I think it is a lost cause. Take care.

westhavendave
08-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Chris would you like me to post this on the SOL RI forum?

luds
08-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Dude, sorry to hear that but don't beat yourself up. That stuff happens. I know that feeling. Good luck getting the bag back.

justplugit
08-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Lousey sinking stomach feeling Chris, when ya knowit's missing. :(
Everything can be replaced it's just ,albeit good stuff, stuff.

Chris in Mass
08-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks all for the kind words. Certaintly not the end of the world - everything is replaceable - Just pissed at myself for being so careless.

WestHavenDave, incredibly nice of you to post on SOL. I spend a majority of my time here, but do have an active account at SOL. Took your advice to go over there and post and you already posted for me - Thanks so much!

westhavendave
08-26-2006, 08:52 PM
My pleasure, I know how you are feeling all too well.