View Full Version : bush's speach...

Nebe
08-29-2006, 12:10 PM
wow- i feel like i am watching a 3rd grader giving an oral report of his summer reading :hihi:

how much longer do we have with this tool????? cross larry the cable guy with curious george and a pinch of john wayne and what do you get??? :jester:

pal156
08-29-2006, 01:20 PM
git er done pilgrim:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

stripersnipr
08-29-2006, 01:47 PM
He's got to dumb it down so Liberals understand it.

spence
08-29-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm sure your intended irony is in the non sequitur.

-spence

NaCl H2O
08-29-2006, 02:28 PM
wow- i feel like i am watching a 3rd grader giving an oral report of his summer reading :hihi:

how much longer do we have with this tool????? cross larry the cable guy with curious george and a pinch of john wayne and what do you get??? :jester:He's a damn sight better than the traitor.

MartinD18
08-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Right, not a traitor. Just a draft dodger.

spence
08-29-2006, 02:40 PM
Right, not a traitor. Just a draft dodger.
Yea, what was Clinton thinking...he should have just filed for 5 deferments due to other priorities :)

-spence

BigFish
08-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Louisiana would not have to wait for "the saints to come marchin in" if'n the Texas tool had the friggin National Gaurd down there for the past year doing what they are supposed to do! :af: :hs:

missing link
08-29-2006, 05:12 PM
PISSA that say's it all
ML SR

Skitterpop
08-29-2006, 05:36 PM

Now thats funny though absurd :bl:

stripersnipr
08-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Louisiana would not have to wait for "the saints to come marchin in" if'n the Texas tool had the friggin National Gaurd down there for the past year doing what they are supposed to do! :af: :hs:

So its the Presidents job to deploy the Louisiana National Guard to Lousiana?

MakoMike
08-29-2006, 05:44 PM

Calling out the nantional guard for local problems is the perogative of the state's governor, not the Pres.

Nebe
08-29-2006, 05:54 PM
the true irony is that none of the bush whackers noticed that i miss-spelled "speech" :hihi:

in all honesty, One of the sad reasons he is in power is a result of the wealthy elite's wishes of dumbing down the american masses by constant cuts in funding our nation's public schools- the result is a country full of gullible god/terrorist fearing sheeple- And to add insult to injury by putting lipstick on the pig so to speak, Bush created the no child left behind act because things have gotten so bad.. However, nobody asks why the american public schools are going down the toilet.

the fortunate ones who have had the luxury of a quality education are either really upset at what is going on, or are making so much $$$ they want it to keep going on.

BigFish
08-29-2006, 05:58 PM
My point is that whenever there is a crisis somewhere in the world......earthquake, Tsunami, what ever......the US is right there with aid, money and all kinds of help within hours!!!! We had Katrina devastate Louisiana, right here in our own country and we can't even get water to those in need there much less the kind of help we give to other countries!!!!!!!!!! I blame the President for that!!! The Governor of Louisiana begged for help and it fell on deaf ears....and people died!:mad:

Raven
08-29-2006, 07:08 PM
great name..... he's a man of god

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/smoke-ring.jpg

Skitterpop
08-29-2006, 07:12 PM
If you believe in George W. that says it all....end of story.

The guy is a more than stupid figurehead for a more than corrupt power corporation group.... If you can`t see it you`re not worth talking to.

stripersnipr
08-29-2006, 07:53 PM
My point is that whenever there is a crisis somewhere in the world......earthquake, Tsunami, what ever......the US is right there with aid, money and all kinds of help within hours!!!! We had Katrina devastate Louisiana, right here in our own country and we can't even get water to those in need there much less the kind of help we give to other countries!!!!!!!!!! I blame the President for that!!! The Governor of Louisiana begged for help and it fell on deaf ears....and people died!:mad:

I found the misspelling of "Speach" to be pretty insignifigant in the realm of the subject and not worthy of correction. No doubt the escalation of the disaster after the Levee failure (and no Bush didn't blow them up) showed defeciencies in all levels of Government from local to federal. But any way you look at it Blanco has as much blood on her hands as anyone else, (except for School Bus Nagin).

stripersnipr
08-29-2006, 08:00 PM
the true irony is that none of the bush whackers noticed that i miss-spelled "speech" :hihi:

in all honesty, One of the sad reasons he is in power is a result of the wealthy elite's wishes of dumbing down the american masses by constant cuts in funding our nation's public schools- the result is a country full of gullible god/terrorist fearing sheeple- And to add insult to injury by putting lipstick on the pig so to speak, Bush created the no child left behind act because things have gotten so bad.. However, nobody asks why the american public schools are going down the toilet.

the fortunate ones who have had the luxury of a quality education are either really upset at what is going on, or are making so much $$$ they want it to keep going on.

Title I aid to local school districts. Increased by $1 billion, from $11.35 billion proposed for FY 2003 to $12.35 billion for FY 2004. Title I provides federal aid to disadvantaged schools and students, with significant flexibility for local school officials to decide how funds are spent. When the President’s FY 2003 request for Title I is enacted, federal Title I funding will have received a larger increase during the first two years of President George W. Bush’s administration than during the previous seven years combined under President Bill Clinton. The President’s FY 2004 Budget adds $1 billion on top of that for Title I.

Reading First. Increased by $75 million, from $1.075 billion proposed for FY 2003 to $1.150 billion for FY 2004. President Bush’s Reading First initiative, created by the No Child Left Behind Act, tripled federal funding for reading programs and awards grants to states and school districts that use proven reading instruction methods rooted in scientifically-based research. In his original NCLB blueprint, the President committed to providing $5 billion for Reading First over a 5-year period. The President’s FY 2004 Budget keeps the federal government on track toward meeting that goal.

Early Reading First. Increased by $25 million, or 33 percent. Early Reading First is the preschool component of the Reading First initiative.

Transition to Teaching. Increased by $10 million, from $39.4 million proposed for FY 2003 to $49.4 million for FY 2004.

Troops to Teachers. Increased by $5 million, from $20 million proposed for FY 2003 to $25 million for FY 2004.

State Assessments. Increased by $3 million, from $387 million proposed for FY 2003 to $390 million for FY 2004. Hundreds of millions of federal dollars have been provided to states annually to help them design and implement their annual statewide tests in reading and math in grades 3-8. The President’s FY 2004 Budget provides even more.

Charter School Grants. Increased by $20 million, from $200 million proposed for FY 2003 to $220 million for FY 2004. This program increases public school choice options by supporting the planning, development, and initial implementation of public charter schools across the nation.

Choice Incentive Fund. Increased by $25 million, from $50 million proposed for FY 2003 to $75 million for FY 2004. This proposed initiative would provide the parents of children who attend underachieving schools with expanded opportunities for transferring their children to a higher-performing public, charter, or private school.

stripersnipr
08-29-2006, 08:08 PM
If you believe in George W. that says it all....end of story.

The guy is a more than stupid figurehead for a more than corrupt power corporation group.... If you can`t see it you`re not worth talking to.

Don't confuse believeing in Bush with totally disbelieving the alternative.

spence
08-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Don't confuse believeing in Bush with totally disbelieving the alternative.
So what exactly would that be?

-spence

Skitterpop
08-30-2006, 02:01 AM
. . .

NaCl H2O
08-30-2006, 05:12 AM
So what exactly would that be?

-spence Hanoi John.

NaCl H2O
08-30-2006, 05:52 AM

Nice try :bl2:

JohnR
08-30-2006, 06:03 AM
Title I aid to local school districts. Increased by $1 billion, from $11.35 billion proposed for FY 2003 to $12.35 billion for FY 2004. Title I provides federal aid to disadvantaged schools and students, with significant flexibility for local school officials to decide how funds are spent. When the President’s FY 2003 request for Title I is enacted, federal Title I funding will have received a larger increase during the first two years of President George W. Bush’s administration than during the previous seven years combined under President Bill Clinton. The President’s FY 2004 Budget adds $1 billion on top of that for Title I.

Reading First. Increased by $75 million, from $1.075 billion proposed for FY 2003 to $1.150 billion for FY 2004. President Bush’s Reading First initiative, created by the No Child Left Behind Act, tripled federal funding for reading programs and awards grants to states and school districts that use proven reading instruction methods rooted in scientifically-based research. In his original NCLB blueprint, the President committed to providing $5 billion for Reading First over a 5-year period. The President’s FY 2004 Budget keeps the federal government on track toward meeting that goal.

Early Reading First. Increased by $25 million, or 33 percent. Early Reading First is the preschool component of the Reading First initiative.

Transition to Teaching. Increased by $10 million, from $39.4 million proposed for FY 2003 to $49.4 million for FY 2004.

Troops to Teachers. Increased by $5 million, from $20 million proposed for FY 2003 to $25 million for FY 2004.

State Assessments. Increased by $3 million, from $387 million proposed for FY 2003 to $390 million for FY 2004. Hundreds of millions of federal dollars have been provided to states annually to help them design and implement their annual statewide tests in reading and math in grades 3-8. The President’s FY 2004 Budget provides even more.

Charter School Grants. Increased by $20 million, from $200 million proposed for FY 2003 to $220 million for FY 2004. This program increases public school choice options by supporting the planning, development, and initial implementation of public charter schools across the nation.

Choice Incentive Fund. Increased by $25 million, from $50 million proposed for FY 2003 to $75 million for FY 2004. This proposed initiative would provide the parents of children who attend underachieving schools with expanded opportunities for transferring their children to a higher-performing public, charter, or private school.

And many of these programs (and others) have now been cur significantly or eliminated all together for 2005 and 2006 and proposed for 2007.

Skitterpop
08-30-2006, 06:22 AM
And many of these programs (and others) have now been cur significantly or eliminated all together for 2005 and 2006 and proposed for 2007.

The Kings invisible clothes :jester:

Nebe
08-30-2006, 07:50 AM

thankyou :read:

sokinwet
08-30-2006, 07:53 AM
What I find truly encouraging is that 4 years ago you would never find a negative word about GB on any fishing or hunting forum as sportsmen tend to be a conservative group. Perhaps people are finally seeing through the spin and hype to look at the substance.

spence
08-30-2006, 07:59 AM
What I find truly encouraging is that 4 years ago you would never find a negative word about GB on any fishing or hunting forum as sportsmen tend to be a conservative group. Perhaps people are finally seeing through the spin and hype to look at the substance.
That's because most genuine people are willing to accept that performance and honesty are simply more important than idiology in the end...

-spence

mekcotuit
08-30-2006, 08:12 AM
That's because most genuine people are willing to accept that performance and honesty are simply more important than idiology in the end...

-spence

Spence ! - a new Bushie adjective = idiology:derived from idiot...:hee:

spence
08-30-2006, 08:15 AM
Spence ! - a new Bushie adjective = idiology:derived from idiot...:hee:
Must have been a Froidian slip :cheers: :rotf3:

-spence

stripersnipr
08-30-2006, 09:05 AM

Correct. The total cuts amount to 5% over FY 04 spending. But this needs to be kept in perspective. The original post on the subject focused on the 5% cut with no mention of the initial 17% increase.

spence
08-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Correct. The total cuts amount to 5% over FY 04 spending. But this needs to be kept in perspective. The original post on the subject focused on the 5% cut with no mention of the initial 17% increase.
Since when is throwing money at the problem the solution anyway?

This is a serious problem with the GOP today. They have a deep distrust in the government's ability to solve social problems (as many conservatives do) yet couldn't stop spending to save their lives...

The net result is worse effectiveness that costs the taxpayers more.

-spence

stripersnipr
08-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Since when is throwing money at the problem the solution anyway?

This is a serious problem with the GOP today. They have a deep distrust in the government's ability to solve social problems (as many conservatives do) yet couldn't stop spending to save their lives...

The net result is worse effectiveness that costs the taxpayers more.

-spence

So I take it you are against additional funding for education?

NaCl H2O
08-30-2006, 09:15 AM
What I find truly encouraging is that 4 years ago you would never find a negative word about GB on any fishing or hunting forum as sportsmen tend to be a conservative group. Perhaps people are finally seeing through the spin and hype to look at the substance. Are you one of the ones that have changed their opinion of the president over the period of his time in office, or have you always disliked him? I suspect the latter. Bush's detractors have always been there. After 6 years of unrelentless hammering by the press I can see why you and your ilk feel emboldened to speak out now.

spence
08-30-2006, 09:21 AM
So I take it you are against additional funding for education?
I'm not against Federal funding in principal, although I believe only about 7% of school budgets on average comes from the Federal budget...and there's little return on the investment.

Schools today are struggling to meet NCLB requirements and can't focus on quality overall.

I think our entire system needs to be re-tooled to meet the needs of the Global economy.

I'd like to see the teachers union done away with, and higher education dramatically expanded...we need to get some business people in there to focus on improving operational effeciencies and quality of service...rather than trying to scale a non-scalable system.

-spence

spence
08-30-2006, 09:25 AM
After 6 years of unrelentless hammering by the press I can see why you and your ilk feel emboldened to speak out now.
Hmmmm...

From 2001-2003 the press was Bush's lapdog, simply restating Administration positions as fact...

Since they have reported on the Administrations massive policy blunders...and Bush's %$%$%$%$ does indeed stink.

I seem to remember Clinton being hammered as well, and most of it was due to fabricated scandals...some he certainly did deserve.

So what exactly is the problem again? The press laying down and taking it on the run up to Iraq? Because other than that they've been doing their job...I'd argue not enough!

-spence

sokinwet
08-30-2006, 10:01 AM
NACL H20 - I pride myself on being an independent thinker and don't jump on anyones bandwagon without thorough examination of positions. On one side I am a hunter and gun owner, I have lost job opportunities to affirmative action and I deplore the attitude that we should be appoligists for the past and advocates for every fringe group, which puts me at odd's with many in the Democratic party. On the other end of the spectrum I am an environmenalist and I see the republicans as anti environment; I work in the housing field and have seen the republican administration throw the middle class under the bus when it comes to it's housing policies; I am not a religious person and I see the republicans pandering to religious conservatives; I am a parent who has seen the administration slash college financial aid while pushing for corporate and capital gains tax reductions; I have seen billions go to Iraq while our own cities suffer; I have seen oil companies make record profits while I suffer to fill the tank in my boat; I have seen the administrative take unprecedented actions in their secrecy and refusal to participate in the checks and balances of government; I have seen the administration controlled by neo-cons who have used current events to push the doctrines of the PNAC. And you're right , I have never been a GB supporter and have never been afraid to speak my opinion for 55 years. I'll paraphrase Regan by asking you "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? By the way is that your picture in your avatar?

Nebe
08-30-2006, 10:04 AM
NACL H20 - I pride myself on being an independent thinker and don't jump on anyones bandwagon without thorough examination of positions. On one side I am a hunter and gun owner, I have lost job opportunities to affirmative action and I deplore the attitude that we should be appoligists for the past and advocates for every fringe group, which puts me at odd's with many in the Democratic party. On the other end of the spectrum I am an environmenalist and I see the republicans as anti environment; I work in the housing field and have seen the republican administration throw the middle class under the bus when it comes to it's housing policies; I am not a religious person and I see the republicans pandering to religious conservatives; I am a parent who has seen the administration slash college financial aid while pushing for corporate and capital gains tax reductions; I have seen billions go to Iraq while our own cities suffer; I have seen oil companies make record profits while I suffer to fill the tank in my boat; I have seen the administrative take unprecedented actions in their secrecy and refusal to participate in the checks and balances of government; I have seen the administration controlled by neo-cons who have used current events to push the doctrines of the PNAC. And your right , I have never been a GB supporter and have never been afraid to speak my opinion for 55 years. I'll paraphrase Regan by asking you "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? By the way is that your picture in your avatar?

good post :kewl:

zimmy
08-30-2006, 10:28 AM
It's the presses fault :yak4: My bushy friends won't even talk about the discussions we had 4 or 5 year ago. Truth hurts. Better hope this middle east democracy business works out. Anyone who could look beyond 3 months could see that it was a awfully risky proposal, including C. Powell, and many top ranking military tops. But one thing the pres is good at is silencing dissentors. Gotta give him that. Glad he dumbs it down for me, but I still don't know "ecalectic" means.

The Dad Fisherman
08-30-2006, 10:47 AM
NACL H20 - I pride myself on being an independent thinker and don't jump on anyones bandwagon without thorough examination of positions. On one side I am a hunter and gun owner, I have lost job opportunities to affirmative action and I deplore the attitude that we should be appoligists for the past and advocates for every fringe group, which puts me at odd's with many in the Democratic party. On the other end of the spectrum I am an environmenalist and I see the republicans as anti environment; I work in the housing field and have seen the republican administration throw the middle class under the bus when it comes to it's housing policies; I am not a religious person and I see the republicans pandering to religious conservatives; I am a parent who has seen the administration slash college financial aid while pushing for corporate and capital gains tax reductions; I have seen billions go to Iraq while our own cities suffer; I have seen oil companies make record profits while I suffer to fill the tank in my boat; I have seen the administrative take unprecedented actions in their secrecy and refusal to participate in the checks and balances of government; I have seen the administration controlled by neo-cons who have used current events to push the doctrines of the PNAC. And you're right , I have never been a GB supporter and have never been afraid to speak my opinion for 55 years. I'll paraphrase Regan by asking you "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? By the way is that your picture in your avatar?

I gotta Agree too....that is a great post :kewl:

Swimmer
08-30-2006, 11:14 AM
It wasn't so much a speech as it was a conversation between him and the people there listening to it. What he lacks in eloquence he is unable to make it up any other way when speaking. That by itself is damning enough without adding in all the current day to day negatives. Wait till the Biden/Sharpton ticket surfaces.

spence
08-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Wait till the Biden/Sharpton ticket surfaces.
:jester:

Yea...and the RedSox are going to the postseason :faga:

-spence

NaCl H2O
08-30-2006, 12:13 PM
I'll paraphrase Regan by asking you "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago? By the way is that your picture in your avatar?Sokin... I wasn't debating the finer points of either political philosophy. I suspected that *most* of the folks posting anti-administration stuff haven't had their minds changed by this president's policies and have pretty much felt the same way about him and republicans all along. I could be wrong though. Carter put me off democrats for life. Am I better off?? Well I'm not dead and that's a pretty good start.

No, that's not my picture in the avatar. The show he was in was one of my favorites though. You're 55... yours too?

Skitterpop
08-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Are you one of the ones that have changed their opinion of the president over the period of his time in office, or have you always disliked him? I suspect the latter. Bush's detractors have always been there. After 6 years of unrelentless hammering by the press I can see why you and your ilk feel emboldened to speak out now.

6 years of unrelentless hammering? Emboldened to speak out now?

Has anyone lost their jobs or public standings for speaking out? Our media is so curtailed. Life in a bubble eh?

NaCl H2O
08-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Life in a bubble eh?Not really. Press and the libs have been slowly crawling out from under their rocks as we put more time between us and 9/11.

RIJIMMY
08-30-2006, 12:36 PM

I wasn’t going to jump in but…I have no self control. I’m a indepedndent conservative and defended and supported Bush that last 4 years or so. I was going to post that I have no faith in him and I’m very disappointed in his policies and ability to adapt to changing circumstances. He comes off as an idiot to me too. I am disheartened and pissed.

That said in response to the post above. Lets look at a few things that have happened (facts, not opinions) in the last 6 years.
1. the blow up of the largest stock market bubble in history (larger than the crash of the 30’s), crash of the dot coms
2. The largest attacks in history on American soil, killing more civilians than ever before, resulting in a disaster for the airline and travel industry as well as closing economic markets for days.
3. Scandal in some of Americas largest corporation, lowering confidence in the stock market and corp. americe. Who would have ever thought Arthur Anderson as an accounting firm would poof…disappear?
4. A new, smaller world, due to the information age, cell phones, digital cams, internet etc. More technology is available to the average person than NASA had 20 years ago. Who knew this would happen so fast, who knows what it will mean?

Taking all that in consideration,
The US economy is very strong, recovering from the market crash, recovering from the corporate scandal, recovering from terrorist attacks, and fear of terror. We have increased our security and put terrorists on the run. I am not saying its perfect, but it is progress. We have shaken the base of operations for terrorists globally. We had had NO terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11.

I don’t give necessarlily give Bush credit for any of this, but earth shattering things have happened in 6 years that no one could foresee. Taken all that into consideration, I think we are all pretty well off.

Skitterpop
08-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Not really. Press and the libs have been slowly crawling out from under their rocks as we put more time between us and 9/11.

You bought the reality tv mega series?

Does`nt matter what party....libs or fascists :tooth:

Anytime the machine senses there cometh a viable candidate the trash tv and twisted writings begins.... our entire system of politics is tainted and out of control.

I`m voting Amish for the only chance this planet has for recovery....but alas this will not happen.

sokinwet
08-30-2006, 01:57 PM
NACL H20 - Ok, I'll admit it ..not only did I watch Davey Crockett but I used to wear a coonskin hat and sing along to the theme song while I did... Born on a mountaintop in Tenn. lived his life in the land of the free... Hey kinda goes along with this thread doesn't it! :biglaugh:

NaCl H2O
08-30-2006, 02:13 PM
NACL H20 - Ok, I'll admit it ..not only did I watch Davey Crockett but I used to wear a coonskin hat and sing along to the theme song while I did... Born on a mountaintop in Tenn. lived his life in the land of the free... Hey kinda goes along with this thread doesn't it! :biglaugh:LOL... what a memory.... and yes it does. :btu:

Skitterpop
08-30-2006, 02:30 PM
I had the hat and fringed buckskin shirt :pop:

Daaaaavvvvyyyyy Crocket :boots:

Nebe
08-30-2006, 05:42 PM
He comes off as an idiot to me too. I am disheartened and pissed.

so what you are saying is Spence and I were right all along??? :jump1:

spence
08-30-2006, 10:54 PM
We have increased our security and put terrorists on the run. I am not saying its perfect, but it is progress. We have shaken the base of operations for terrorists globally. We had had NO terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11.
What makes you think we're more secure?

The bi-partisan panel has given the Administration an F for their post 9/11 domestic security changes.

As for keeping us safe, our adventure in Iraq has killed nearly as many Americans that died on 9/11, and wounded 20,000 more...not to mention the hundreds of billions spent.

I won't dive into the incompetence and manipulation of the policy that's led us here...it makes me to freaking PO'd.

And regarding no attacks...read up on what the former CIA expert on Bin Laden has to say and it's not because we're so secure, it's that they are waiting for their time and place to upstage 9/11. Remember it was 8 years between attacks the last time.

-spence

Skitterpop
08-31-2006, 04:53 AM

how much longer do we have with this tool????? cross larry the cable guy with curious george and a pinch of john wayne and what do you get??? :jester:

With all that money and whats on the line you would think they would have hired a better puppeteer.

Ventriloquism: Lost Art? Not with this coke head alcohol burnout CT. / Texas pine head :angel:

mekcotuit
08-31-2006, 08:24 AM

HERE IS A GEM:

Bushism of the Day
By Jacob Weisberg
Posted Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2006, at 12:38 PM ET

"And I suspect that what you'll see, Toby, is there will be a momentum, momentum will be gathered. Houses will begat jobs, jobs will begat houses." —Speaking with reporters along the Gulf Coast, Gulfport, Miss., Aug. 28, 2006

RIJIMMY
08-31-2006, 08:30 AM
Nebe, could be. I still dont know what a better option is. And Spence, I did not say we're more secure, i said security has increased. Although everyone is critical of the TSA, I am impressed we were able to get someting like that up and running so quickly. Securty has definielty increased, we still have a LONG way to go.

stripersnipr
08-31-2006, 08:34 AM
Do you ever get the feeling that the people who complain about increased security are the same people who complain that security hasn't been increased enough?

stormfish
08-31-2006, 08:50 AM
Is it me or is speech spelled wrong for the thread? Anyhoo, it'll be difficult to improve security with massive expenditures in Iraq. U.S. General extended stay in Iraq for another 18 months and to deploy more troops into Iraq. Reason: Iraqi troops need more training.

spence
08-31-2006, 10:08 AM
And Spence, I did not say we're more secure, i said security has increased.
Isn't this the same thing?

I hope the TSA is doing a good job, but the people who know more about it than I do sure don't think they're set up properly...additionally it's but a fraction of the overall security picture.

The real question is, has the Administration taken the domestic threat seriously?

The 9/11 bi-partisan panel says NO!

-spence

Skitterpop
08-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Fascism is a radical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical) totalitarian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarian) political philosophy that combines elements of corporatism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism), authoritarianism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism), extreme nationalism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism), militarism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarism), anti-anarchism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism), anti-communism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism) and anti-liberalism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism).

stripersnipr
08-31-2006, 01:03 PM
Fascism is a radical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical) totalitarian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarian) political philosophy that combines elements of corporatism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism), authoritarianism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism), extreme nationalism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism), militarism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarism), anti-anarchism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism), anti-communism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism) and anti-liberalism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism).

I was wondering when revisionism would strike Websters.

Skitterpop
08-31-2006, 01:13 PM
wickedpedia :devil2:

1st catch o` the day :usd: