View Full Version : RockStar : SuperNova

Slingah
08-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Does anybody watch this show...I'll admit I do....sometimes it's painfull, but like a bad car crash...I just have to look.....
I picked Dilana from day 1.........

BigFish
08-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Magni is the one to beat!:musc:

fishsmith
08-31-2006, 06:38 AM
Watched it for the first time last night, my wife is a fan.
I liked it, good music. Blows american idol music away IMHO

Last 3 songs:

Baba O'Riley
Helter Skeleter
Psycho Killer

afterhours
08-31-2006, 06:47 AM
more crap tv.

mrmacey
08-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Delana self destruct last week she should have been thrown off the show come on when she smashed that glass and cut dudes head what if that was his eye if that was Tommy Lee who got cut he would have tossed her in a minute she cant handle the pressure of being a star oh yea they got medications that will help her get through the rough periods next week she should be gone:kewl:

Katie
08-31-2006, 08:28 AM
I'm addicted to this show!!! In the beginning i was saying Dilana was gonna win, now i'm definitely rooting for Storm. I've become a fan of her Portland band. I'm glad Ryan went finally, to me he always looked tired or stoned. Right now, Magni is the one to beat, but he's been in the bottom 3 -- 2 times now??

Last night when Magni was talking, and he told Dave "Don't inturrupt me young man." and then the 2 of them started goin back and forth, I was laughing so hard, that was funnier then when Josh started to ask "Wait, wait..No! this isn't funny! they're cutting me from the show! does this mean we can't go to vegas?" I won't forget that.

Slingah
08-31-2006, 04:57 PM
Delana self destruct last week she should have been thrown off the show come on when she smashed that glass and cut dudes head what if that was his eye if that was Tommy Lee who got cut he would have tossed her in a minute she cant handle the pressure of being a star oh yea they got medications that will help her get through the rough periods next week she should be gone:kewl:
I missed that one.........she blew it probaly then......
Magni then...or the dwarf

BigFish
08-31-2006, 05:00 PM
I think Lucas' bands name is The Lollipop Kids!:bl2:

Striperhound
09-01-2006, 05:08 AM
my money is on Magni but Dirty Dilana has a shot because Gilby has a soft spot in his heart for a women lead singer from his Heart Days.

Really I just watch to see Brooke Burke

Slingah
09-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I can't believe the troll won...oh well....I hope Van Halen does it next season

Striperknight
09-13-2006, 08:47 PM
I can't believe the troll won...oh well....I hope Van Halen does it next season

What are they thinking.

Katie
09-14-2006, 05:10 AM
i couldnt believe they sent Toby home.. I was rooting for all of them except lukas.. i do admit, he sang good... but -- woulda been a lot better to see Dilana, Toby, or Magni up there.. Storm shouldnt have gone home till last night.. she kicked some serious A$$. but Dilana owned it.. with her down for that week, and slowly came back, when she did her original, i knew storm was gone, even though on elimination night, she sang Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd (yeah yall know that one) and both her and Jason were crying.. but that night she got sent home.. This year i'm happy with who got the gig.. last year i did not want JD to fron INXS.. I wanted Marty to win, but right now, Marty has his own band, a CD out, and the music is more his style, and Trees was released.. :) Can't wait till next season.

maddog2020
09-14-2006, 07:02 AM
My wife watches that show and likes it when she can stay awake. I would watch it as well.

Last nite we missed all but the last 10 minutes of it w/ Lucas on stage. I dunno what it is, but I think the whole thing was staged. It wasn't until the show before the last one when Magni was playing that I could appreciate him: he was the most complete musician of the last 4 that were left. That Aussie guy was entertaining - the chicks loved him. The pierced lady was unique from day one - she had a serious shot at it - how does she go from pouting and wanting to get tossed off the show to her having the 3 guys sing back up for her during the 2nd to last performance?!! Almost like she turned a switch back on and was normal again.

Survivor after 1st season - never watch it.

House guest (WTF it is called) - never could watch it more than during the commercials inbetween anything else.

Supermodel thing w/ Tyra banks - some of those gals scare me until they put on the war paints! ;) The tall black guy who teaches the runway models to walk - - that just isn't right. :(

American Idol we watch off and on - that hottie brunette should have won. :D

I like Prison Break - sort of sick, but funny in many ways. Lady Doc who OD'd - she didn't really...... she is hot in her own way.

Back to generating code .... I need to play the lottery. ;)