View Full Version : Dates for Mass & Rhody S-B Fall Legs

JohnR
09-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Looking for suggestions for the Fall Leg dates for the S-B C&R tourney ??

Looking for mid/late September for Mass and late September / early October for RI....

The S-B Legs are great opportunity to meet and greet members from the site, turn perfectly edible meat into charred cardboard, and go fish abit afterwards....

Thanks!

John

NIB
09-01-2006, 09:32 AM
I think the plug builders thing is 9/30.Not sure why it could not be in conjunction.
I know it's odd but u will have lots of guys there or in the area.Many who won't make the trip again a week later.I think some are gonna be around the week before.

JohnR
09-01-2006, 09:48 AM
I'd love to do it the same day but it might get in the way of the plugathonage...

NIB
09-01-2006, 10:52 AM
The best thing the way I see it would be to do it in conjuntion.Just a few more burgers on the grill.The way I see it.If I remember right u didn't have that many people last yr anyways.Plus it would be a good chance for some folks to mee the nice custom wood makers of the site.

DaveS
09-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Dont matter to me, I'll be up for my weekend deathmarch anyway. But like Tony said, same weekend as plug thingy would'nt hurt nothin:huh:

Canalman
09-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Why not coordinate them together?

NIB
09-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Well some from the other site might have a problem I can't really think of any though.
It is plug thing, Whatever it is.maybe Johnee don't wanna crash that pardy.
Maybe he's afraid that we'll rumble.
The builders are gonna get it tonite....

JohnR
09-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Well some from the other site might have a problem I can't really think of any though.
It is plug thing, Whatever it is.maybe Johnee don't wanna crash that pardy.
Maybe he's afraid that we'll rumble.
The builders are gonna get it tonite....

Hehehehehe.... I plan to go to PlugSabbath myself, just did not think it would be appropriate to combine them - that's all.... :hee:

Mike P
09-02-2006, 02:50 PM
SOL is also having their Ditch Fling on the weekend of the 30th--I think :confused:

MAC
09-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Isn't the Rhody leg usually in October?

JohnR
09-11-2006, 02:31 PM
OK - Moving this along - RI Fall Leg of the S-B C&R Tourney will be Saturday September 30th at King Cove just over the border in Stonington ;) starting at 2 pm... This day will be on honor of some of our not so close friends that happen to be in town that weekend :humpty: so they can get an opportunity to come to the BBQ if they wish :btu:

Grill food then head out & fish!

I'm considering making the Mass Leg the weekend before, September 23rd at M&Ds as September dates might be better for the legs than October dates... Plus we do have the Surcaster's Challenge in October ;)

Thanks!

John

splshnplug
09-12-2006, 06:22 PM
tri state dates are oct. 27,28,29th