View Full Version : Salt Pond

Bill L
05-23-2002, 09:33 PM
Found a bunch of worms and fish in point judith pond tonight - maybe too many worms. Fish were a little finicky, but hit a few up to about 10# (they was fat, too) on pink sluggos. Great fun on the schoolie rod. Denis and Scoth, you should do well tommorrow - stay late. (PS, Denis emtpy your PMs)

denis
05-24-2002, 08:04 AM
matoonoc,

where did you fish,must of seen you we hit every little cove last night scouting.where you in a cove with an island?

empted the pm thanks

Scotch Bonnet
05-24-2002, 10:17 PM
You were right Matoonoc, we did pretty well. Denis and I stumbled on some bigger fish early in the night. Largest was 30" and it appered they were feeding on small lobsters. Plenty of schoolies on fly and spin gear also. Great fun!

Bill L
05-25-2002, 09:52 AM
Thats great you guys hit them; I went late (sunset) and found an all-out swarm with fish breaking all over. Typical too-many worms though, only hit two fish, biggest a fat 28". Beatuiful night with the moon shining. Conditions should be good for more of the same :p

denis
05-26-2002, 08:33 AM
Scotch Bonnet

glad you had a good time very nice meeting and fishing with someone from the board, got a nice lesson in fishing plastic.

hey that is what this board is all about.

Matoonoc

we did not find many worms friday,just one spot,had a friend fish
your aera and just like you said too many made for hard fishing.

Scotch Bonnet
05-26-2002, 11:38 AM
denis, good to meet you too. It was fun fishing with someone who knows the pond as well as you do. I must confess, some of those spots I would have passed right by(who would of thought those bigger fish would be in 2 feet of water). Thanks again..