View Full Version : what do u think ???

stiff tip
09-05-2006, 05:30 AM
i,ve been fishen the canal steady last couple of wks +20yrs ... i ,m c- n lots of 2to 4 in fry, herr n pogies . all moving west w/ sm bass n blues, all over them .. seams a little early w/ water temp ?? but the bait is moving .looking back in one of my log bks sept 91 ....big push of bait moving west ..fished w/ live pogies from mo beach , start at bourn park ..tide west going east @7am fish show at turn lots of bass .me 9 keepers over 36"fish pole 295 to 290 till fish 11am ..biggest 32lbs cash in at lob trap194lb. @$1.75 pp :claps: it stayed that way untill oct and when the bait was gone so were the fish.:splat: . i had a great month sold fish every day i fished. i hope that dont make me a bad person:laughs: i have lots more useless info on the canal ,dont want to bore u too much:sleeps: thanks 4 the memories

NIB
09-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Good stuff stiff.
I enjoy Canal stuff.
Maybe if u slow down a bit we all can understand it.
:D

Flaptail
09-05-2006, 07:52 AM
That is his slow method of communication. Here is a scary thought, once this past summer he said something to me and I actually figured out what it was he was saying. Now I know that sounds like nothing very special to you but if you had heard what it was and how he was saying it and the length of the statement and how quickly I had analyzed it all and concluded the meaning, it was astounding, I took real personal satisfaction in it, it was one of the best moments of the summer.:think: :smokin: :uhuh:

Skitterpop
09-05-2006, 07:59 AM
That is his slow method of communication. Here is a scary thought, once this past summer he said something to me and I actually figured out what it was he was saying. Now I know that sounds like nothing very special to you but if you had heard what it was and how he was saying it and the length of the statement and how quickly I had analyzed it all and concluded the meaning, it was astounding, I took real personal satisfaction in it, it was one of the best moments of the summer.:think: :smokin: :uhuh:

Good friends often don`t need words to communicate :kewl:

Stiff Tip....keep em coming... I think I understood just fine :hee:

stiff tip
09-05-2006, 09:59 AM
i understand me,, at least most of the time,i just dont remember what we were talkin about.??????honey , whered you hide my meds???

ProfessorM
09-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Guess I will have to be there next Tues. morn.

NIB
09-05-2006, 06:37 PM

On the computer I can slo down an think a little.
Ok very little.
In person my thoughts over run my mouth.
I have moments like that with my friend all the time..
He kinda understands NIBspeak.
I have met Stiff Tip in person a few times now.He's a great guy very entertaining.
The putr' does him no justice.

stiff tip
09-06-2006, 05:13 AM
ya what he said...