View Full Version : O'Reilly Factor on the Croc Man.

basswipe
09-05-2006, 10:17 PM
I just watched a man who I now believe to be absolutley out of his freakin mind.I would give Steve Irwin's wife the gun to shoot this moron
and I would never feel guilty.

Bill O'Reilly has lost his mind.Provided he ever had one.

spence
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Bill O'Reilly has lost his mind.Provided he ever had one.
Didn't see it, but I'd note that FOX News ratings in general have sunk dramatically over the past several months...

Perhaps they are just getting desperate?

-spence

Raven
09-06-2006, 01:26 AM
was he bad mouthing STEVE IRWIN ....before he's even been laid to rest over the baby incident..... or what?

Because anytime that idiot
can play hero of the nations children.....he goes for it all the way?

he has his own agenda to sell himself and his books! and of course
only he has the right opinion....and always ALWAYS the last word.

the guy is a big beotch.....he makes my skin crawl :lossinit:

"uffah!!"
09-06-2006, 05:49 AM
was he bad mouthing STEVE IRWIN ....before he's even been laid to rest over the baby incident..... or what?

Because anytime that idiot
can play hero of the nations children.....he goes for it all the way?

he has his own agenda to sell himself and his books! and of course
only he has the right opinion....and always ALWAYS the last word.

the guy is a big beotch.....he makes my skin crawl :lossinit:

YOU MEAN HE'S JUST LIKE SPENCE!!!!!!!!!

Backbeach Jake
09-06-2006, 05:50 AM
Jim Fowler politely told O'reilly off. You could see that Fowler couldn't wait to get off the air and take a shower.

spence
09-06-2006, 06:35 AM
You have a serious crush on me don't ya ? :lm:

-spence

Skip N
09-06-2006, 07:15 AM
What did he say??

fishaholic18
09-06-2006, 07:24 AM
http://www.unreal-forum.de/images/smilies/ugly/uglyhammer2.gifhttp://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dirtbox/pics/muttley.gif

stripersnipr
09-06-2006, 07:42 AM
I saw it and as I stated on another post every news report I've seen not just O'Reilly's has reverted back to the croc and the baby thing, as if its even relevant to Steves death. Looks more like an effort to diminish the good work he has done than to report his death. Probably because thats what the masses want to hear.

Skip N
09-06-2006, 07:49 AM
I guess it was becuase of the whole baby thing then, Not a smart move by Steve pulling that stunt, and he deserved to take some flak for that. But i agree with most of you, that one incident should not ruin all the good work he did.

Still no reason to want to shoot O'Reilly though Basswipe. Now you're sounding like the idiot. And i get called a radical on here!? You've officially taken over that claim with you're comments.

RIROCKHOUND
09-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Still no reason to want to shoot O'Reilly though Basswipe. Now you're sounding like the idiot. And i get called a radical on here!? You've officially taken over that claim with you're comments.

I think he meant Irwin's WIfe should be allowed to shoot O'Reilly...

Skip N
09-06-2006, 09:33 AM
I think he meant Irwin's WIfe should be allowed to shoot O'Reilly...

Oh so thats ok then? :rollem:

He also encouraged her to do so. :uhoh:

Hoping someone gets shot because you disagree with them is pretty crazy.

spence
09-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Skippers Word of the Day is?

hy-per-bo-le 

/hahy-pur-buh-lee/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation [hahy-pur-buh-lee]

–noun Rhetoric

1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

-spence

MotoXcowboy
09-06-2006, 10:35 AM
:hihi: this is great...

O'Reilly gets a letter from "Jack Mehoffer"...still awaiting comment from Mike Hunt and Heywood Jablowme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKXMGpb9IXA

likwid
09-06-2006, 11:50 AM
O'Reilly is a tool who wishes he was Howard Stern or Imus.

He is a pathetic excuse for a shock jock that can't even stick to his guns (see his rampant support for Iraq and now his back peddling running away scared)

basswipe
09-06-2006, 05:40 PM
I guess it was becuase of the whole baby thing then, Not a smart move by Steve pulling that stunt, and he deserved to take some flak for that. But i agree with most of you, that one incident should not ruin all the good work he did.

What you need to do is see the show before saying I've taken over as board radical.But you're right he doesn't need to be shot.But I'm curious as to how O'Reilly would react after say his wife was killed in a tragic accident and someone like himself insulted the intergity of his dead wife before she was even laid to rest.It was sickening to watch that fool O'Reilly lastnight.He does conservatives(myself included) no favors by professing to be one.

As far as the baby incident goes Irwin made no apologies for how he believed he needed to raise his kids.All his kids were exposed to wild animals many more times after the "baby incident".We might not agree with what he did but it was his choice and his right.

O'Reilly needed to shut the **** up and honor the man for what he was:a good human being.

stripersnipr
09-06-2006, 05:45 PM
What you need to do is see the show before saying I've taken over as board radical.But you're right he doesn't need to be shot.But I'm curious as to how O'Reilly would react after say his wife was killed in a tragic accident and someone like himself insulted the intergity of his dead wife before she was even laid to rest.It was sickening to watch that fool O'Reilly lastnight.He does conservatives(myself included) no favors by professing to be one.

As far as the baby incident goes Irwin made no apologies for how he believed he needed to raise his kids.All his kids were exposed to wild animals many more times after the "baby incident".We might not agree with what he did but it was his choice and his right.

O'Reilly needed to shut the **** up and honor the man for what he was:a good human being.

Maybe O'Reilly was the only report you saw on the subject but I didn't see him saying anything worse than most other News shows.

Young Salt
09-06-2006, 06:08 PM
o reilly is a real POS......you should expect this stuff out of him.

I remember around the same time as the jack mehoffer incedent, he had to settle out of court with one of his co-workers that slapped him with a sexual harassment suit......one of those deals where he pays some insane amont of money as long as she shuts up, and there is 'no public admission of wrong doing' :rtfm:

shame on you BW for watching that channel......let alone that program. :hihi: