View Full Version : SW Corner Tommorow

stripersnipr
09-07-2006, 09:53 AM
What do you think the prospects are on a 1 - 10 basis?

thefishingfreak
09-07-2006, 10:03 AM

Dezz
09-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Hey freak I am finally headed out again tomorrow. Im gonna leave out of green harbor like you mentioned. SW corner I guess is the spot with the big green squid. Are you gonna be out? what channel are most on.? Is it like crab ledge 3-4 weeks ago (boats everywhere? Thanx again for all the info

thefishingfreak
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
i will be working on a 58 footer sat. way north. probly won't be on the radio. most guys are on 69

BLACK....
but the way it's going sounds like they'll hit anything..
should be a parking lot out there saturday..

fishsmith
09-07-2006, 11:30 AM
When trolling KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE KITES!!!

I though they guys in the lobster boat were pointing me toward the fish, then I thought they were 'signing' that I was #1, when I got close enough I realized we were on track to go under there kite, then I realized it wasn't the #1 sign. :huh:

Just another life lesson from the school of hard knocks.

taJon
09-07-2006, 11:37 AM
you fish the boat in the sig? JK they wouldn't have much to say then.

niko
09-07-2006, 05:25 PM
we pounded it today for 10 hours w/ nothing to show for our efforts. plenty of other people were on fish. someone in a grady said he was on a giant and was asking for some gaff help, his fish was making a nice wake and was splashing him something fierce. saw fish all day just couldn't get a hook up. good luck

thefishingfreak
09-07-2006, 06:34 PM
we pounded it today for 10 hours w/ nothing to show for our efforts. plenty of other people were on fish. someone in a grady said he was on a giant and was asking for some gaff help, his fish was making a nice wake and was splashing him something fierce. saw fish all day just couldn't get a hook up. good luck

what were you trolling?

Raider Ronnie
09-07-2006, 07:08 PM

You should come out with me !!!

Or you could invite Fishingfreak out with you !!!

niko
09-08-2006, 05:13 AM
we were trolling squid bars (1 black/ 1 green) and 2 daisy chains. rr i need to go out w/ you sometime soon. i saw your special which was great but i just couldn't do it. freak i wood invite you out, but my 19'cc bay boat is not a good tuna setup - so my offshore fishing has been limited to a friend w/ a 28' that doesn't leave the slip that much and mating for a part time guy in quincy. ronnie is that you behind the car dealer in quincy?

Raider Ronnie
09-08-2006, 03:36 PM
we were trolling squid bars (1 black/ 1 green) and 2 daisy chains. rr i need to go out w/ you sometime soon. i saw your special which was great but i just couldn't do it. freak i wood invite you out, but my 19'cc bay boat is not a good tuna setup - so my offshore fishing has been limited to a friend w/ a 28' that doesn't leave the slip that much and mating for a part time guy in quincy. ronnie is that you behind the car dealer in quincy?

Thats me
It's the "Commercial dock at Quirk Nissan"
But they call it "Sea Monkey Marina" also

Surfcastinglife
09-08-2006, 07:43 PM
was out there today from 7-12 trolling squid bars, one hit one land 40 inches 36 lbs. hit some haddock//cod after that. lots of birds, lots of whales but not many tuna