View Full Version : Tuna report

Raider Ronnie
09-09-2006, 08:22 PM
I Had a fun day today with
tajon, Rebaak,Mr Hunters, Phestaris and his son aboard! I've got a few pics I took of the crew, but I left my camera on the boat, I'll post them later !
We left the dock at 5:00 am and had GREAT weather all day.
The fishing was pretty slow for the 2nd day in a row. I think the full moon moved the fish out !!!
After trolling for quite a few hrs and marking very little , I made a move about 16 miles, we spotted some life so I figured we would set up there and see what happens, and fortunately we hooked up and we let the teenage son of Phestaris fight the fish.:kewl:
No other hookups after that , so we made the long ride back to my dock, but I'm pretty sure all the guys were pretty happy we got the 1 fish!
From all the talk on the radio, looks like we were one of the few boats to get 1 for the 2nd day in a row !:kewl:
Tomorrow, I'll be hauling my boat home for some maintence and to give it a MUCH need scrubbing (gotta get the blood washed off the deck and the rubber mats on the deck )
Later this week , it's down to the cape with the boat with "Team Ave Maria" for FLW next weekend,
But I'll be back at chacing down the tuna after that!!!
Not a bad week for us, !!!
19 fish !!!:musc:

thefishingfreak
09-09-2006, 08:51 PM
WHAT? you mean i'm losing my ride :eek: :bc:

i could use some sleep anyways..

caught alot of fish this week. one for the log books.
i'm glad we hit it when we did.
they'll be back. it's far from over..

MrHunters
09-10-2006, 06:54 AM
I'm pretty sure all the guys were pretty happy we got the 1 fish!
F I'll be hauling my boat home for some maintence and to give it a MUCH need scrubbing

You betcha! first tuna I've ever seen not in a can or on a plate :rotf2:
There were 100's of boats out there and NO ONE looked happy.

If you want to have a good time and catch fish BHC is the way to go.
RR is class act (even though hes routing for the wrong team ;) )

He even makes it interesting while docking the boat, to wake you up for the haul home.:wall::wall:
Hope that turns out ok Ronnie!

Thanks again. Ill bet we will be giving a call sooner than later.

taJon
09-10-2006, 07:30 AM
there's another fan of the "raider nation" here. Great work ronnie.