View Full Version : Boston Harbor

CaptWayne
05-27-2002, 06:53 PM
***** Edited by JR *****
Capt. Wayne Frieden

Capt Wayne, apparently you didn't visit back after last weeks post you made http://www.striped-bass.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3409 but I'll repost for you what I replied with: Hey Capt. Wayne, good to here you're getting some fishing in!

Do you want to become an official sponsor at www.Striped-Bass.com like Ave Maria Charters and our Tackle Shops like the Sportsman's Den, Weekapaug, M&Ds, & FlyRod & Reel? We also have a couple people building Rods like Saltheart and GS's Super Jerk Baits.

As everyone here pretty much knows, I ain't in this to make a living and pretty much use sponsors to keep the lights on and the message board running. If too much comes out of my pocket, TheBetterHalf comes screaming at me so breaking even, and therefore a harmonious relationship with my wife is improved by your sponsorship. So what am I trying to say? Well, we have a good crew here and can always use another sponsor or four

Thanks,

John Redmond
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
www.Striped-Bass.com

Why do I need to take this kind of stand? Well, pretty much like what is said above and elsewhere on the boards, we do have sponsors that keep the lights on and in fairness to them, I don't like having people just drop lines to there own business when it conflicts with those that keep this board going. Not only do these shops & charters kick in some dinero to keep the site going, they donate prizes to our annual tournaments and I like to support them like they support the people here at S-B.

I know you represent the CCA and I encourage you to offer insight to the people here regarding that organization's goals and current status but please keep the commercial plugs off the boards. If you would like to become a sponsor, that is something we can discuss offline (Hey Mar T - I'm gettin' to ya - I promise :hihi: ).

Regards:

John Redmond
O&O
www.Striped-Bass.com

Jersey_Jim
05-27-2002, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the scoop Wayne & keep your eye on the Target !:cool:

JohnR
05-29-2002, 07:40 PM
bump