View Full Version : bust?

IRL
05-28-2002, 08:55 AM
fished around gloucester nothing but tonz "O" school size fish
I didn't know the area at all (I fish the cape and P.I. )
I have never seen schoolies sooooooo small. caught them at every spot we tried. mostly behind a candy store right off 128
every cast. fly guys were havin a ball back there.

BIGSWELL
05-28-2002, 09:34 AM
IRL,

Sorry I couldnt provide you with a beeter spot at such short notice but it seems you had fun anyway.

I would be happy to hook you up next time youre in Gloucester or Rockport. I didnt have much time on Friday to give you better details.

Some nice fish here over the weekend on live macks....a few 30# plus fish were taken. Unfortunately I was in NH all weekend and didnt get out.

Lookis like I missed some good action!

IRL
05-28-2002, 10:05 AM
It was still a blast there were lots of fish and the girlfriend was happy so I win. I walked out to the end of wingersheik? beach on sun morning but it was nasty windy and freezing
were there macs around, where? I would go back. I ended up staying at the other c-ground.. little river was a little small for me (not to slam anyones business):D

BIGSWELL
05-28-2002, 10:15 AM
No prob IRL

I actually stay away from Little River......not my kind of spot. The macks are just outside the harbor and a few starting to trickle inshore now.

The action will only increase as the weeks go by.

The mouth of the river over at Wing can get good near the Yacht Club but it is a tough current to fish. My spots are all on the other side ----south end of Rockport.

Good beach fishing but more from the rocky shoreline. Pleanty of places to go all season long