09-18-2006, 07:43 AM
I thought it was a home game.

next week we have unfinished business:devil:

fishaholic18
09-18-2006, 08:01 AM
Yup, at home Sunday night football:kewl:

fishsmith
09-18-2006, 08:17 AM
They don't let you leave the TV thats for sure, take away the Pats 10 minutes of :smash: . and they looked great.

I heard some bashing of Brady on 'BCN last night. No mentions of his
3rd down conversions on the last drive, or the 2minute drill scoring drive before the end of the half.

2 divisional wins is HUGE

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!

afterhours
09-18-2006, 08:20 AM
I thought it was a home game.

next week we have unfinished business:devil:
you're right...my bad.

stormfish
09-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Very impressive... Brady is getting a bit roughed up, so let's see how he does against an aggressive defense next week. I think it's going to be a repeat of last year's Divisional Playoff game but minus the deep threat.

The Dad Fisherman
09-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Brady is getting a bit roughed up, so let's see how he does against an aggressive defense next week. I think it's going to be a repeat of last year's Divisional Playoff game but minus the deep threat.

Couldn't agree more..... the Home team walking off the field with a win. :kewl:

Raven
09-18-2006, 09:37 AM
it was great to see Brewski (sp) intercept that long pass
and keep them from scoring since the field goal attempt
got blocked......:happy: atta boy Teddy.....you rock!

stormfish
09-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Couldn't agree more..... the Home team walking off the field with a win. :kewl:
Good answer... :wall:

zacs
09-18-2006, 10:37 AM
... let's see how he does against an aggressive defense next week....

Buffalo wan't aggressive?:fishslap:

stormfish
09-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Buffalo wan't aggressive?:fishslap:
No Buffalo has a weak front four. Remember the Broncos haven't gave up a touchdown yet so it'll be a moral victory for the Pats get a TD on Denver's D. Only way for the Pats to win is on Defence. They would have to throw Jake Plummer off his game and force him into mistakes, which doesn't seem hard this year. I'm sure Shanahan drew up a decent plan for Sunday. So it should be interesting...:jump:

stormfish
09-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Disection of a weak front four: Teams are able to run for easy 4-5 yrd pickups if not more. If run/pass blitz are used then that opens up the pass over the middle or a deep pass pending on Safety help. Jets have a good front 4 but their linebackers wasn't any good. There are running plays that are design to stretch the defense and if your linebackers can't tackle and fill the gaps then don't expect to stop the run. Denver on the other hand has both and good secondary. Wouldn't be surprise to see Champ Bailey run another one back for 94 yrds. :wave:

Mike P
09-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Only way for the Pats to win is on Defence. They would have to throw Jake Plummer off his game and force him into mistakes, which doesn't seem hard this year.

That's a wee bit of an understatement, based on what I've seen from Jake the Snake so far ;)

Kenny Stabler should try to force Plummer to call himself something other than "Snake" :rotf2:

Vermonter
09-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Plummer was actually in negative numbers in our fantasy league after week one and didnt do much at all yesterday.

stormfish
09-19-2006, 08:34 AM
Plummer was actually in negative numbers in our fantasy league after week one and didnt do much at all yesterday.

Well there's always Jay Cutler...