View Full Version : Commercial

MotoXcowboy
09-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Can anybody give me some info on obtaining an Comm liscense? Also what do they pay per pound and where do you sell?

I just thought about maybe getting one w/ $ being tight it wouldnt hurt to put a couple extra bucks in my pocket or atleast pay for some of my fishing expenses. I only fish from shore if that info matters at all for the liscense..(no boat)

Thanks

bart
09-19-2006, 01:47 PM
i could be wrong but i don't think they give out shore permits in RI

MotoXcowboy
09-19-2006, 01:59 PM
yeah I wasn't sure...can anyone clearify?

MakoMike
09-19-2006, 02:03 PM
RI for striped bass? Can't get one. They occasionally have a lottery when the DEM decides that they can issue a couple, but to get into the lottery and have a resonable chance of winning, you have to have worked on a fishing boat.

MotoXcowboy
09-19-2006, 02:07 PM
would 3yrs on an offshore lobsterboat count? actually nevermind...sounds like its a waste of time/topic...and wont happen for me. im sure there are tons of guys on a waiting list..

thanks for the info Mike

Clammer
09-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Ha HA /ya can,t get one /but we could barter //

lets say 4 days on my license for four days with I/G with nothing but FMS,s :kewl: :kewl:

MotoXcowboy
09-19-2006, 03:20 PM
nevermind..

ask her..maybe she'll wear the hooters shirt for ya. :laugha: :wave:

Clammer
09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
ok no busting :gf:

Island Girl
09-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Four days......huh um in just a hooters shirt and FMS's that's not all that bad I guess although I am a little confused what do I get out of all of this:confused:

reelecstasy
09-20-2006, 10:44 AM
a clam:uhuh: :rotf2: What else could a IG want?

Clammer
09-20-2006, 11:32 AM
how good do you think you look ??????

It could be a bonus or a penence [sp]

on the other side you can,t lose ===50 years of experience in CLAMMER<S WORLD ------- for sure --------------you,ll never be the same ><><>><><

Got BAllS :jump1:

MotoXcowboy
09-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Mike, :doh: :hihi: you're to f$%$%$%$ funny..

:chatter

-back to the topic...

What if I registered my R.O.W. boat...(I/G's avatar, shes sitting in it) then could I get a Comm License??

MakoMike
09-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Short answer is no.

Clammer
09-20-2006, 02:46 PM
long answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:smokin:

MotoXcowboy
09-20-2006, 03:20 PM
well................that SUX!

:bc: why? is it not a "fishing vessel" :confused:

I searched D.E.M.'s website but couldnt find anything on requirements..

MakoMike
09-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes it is a "fishing Vessel" but go back and read my earlier reponse, they are NOT issuing any new licenses!

MotoXcowboy
09-20-2006, 04:41 PM
ahh...I see..

I didnt get that from your first post, I understand now.

thanks.

Island Girl
09-20-2006, 09:32 PM
I really don't think it matter on how I think I look but seeing as you asked I would say better then the hooters girls :uhuh:

So your saying 50 yrs experience huh well does that mean I learn first hand on how to hate the bloooooooos....lol

Do I have balls um not the last time I checked hahahaha

P.S. Clammer I was told you had some S-B stickers and well I don't have one so I need to know what I need to do to get one

Clammer
09-21-2006, 12:45 AM
meet me with the FMS ,s & I,ll promise you,ll get your stickers & the largest striper you have ever caught ////

PM IF YOUR SERIOUS :bounce: :bounce:

Large fish time is here .if that,s what ya want ><><><><><:hidin:

Clammer
09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
no reply ---------- no surprize // just what I figured ><<><>

Youngin,s talk the talk /but can,t make the walk :humpty: :smokin:

MotoXcowboy
09-21-2006, 03:31 PM
I/G hasn't signed in yet today ;)

If you're serious..I know she'll take ya up on the offer..her one condition would probably be that I go, since she doesn't know you.

She can walk the talk...hell she might even bring a friend along if you wanted...more FMS eye candy onboard for you...LMAO :rotf2:

:hidin:

zacs
09-21-2006, 04:08 PM
got vid?????

i will volunteer to be chase boat.

)_Z)

Clammer
09-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Zac,

======== if the stocks that Good ==says MTC ======== ya better have some serious balls on your hull /cuz ya probably ain,t never been {By BOAT] the CLAMMER ride special ><><><:usd:

MotoXcowboy
09-21-2006, 04:22 PM
:lurk:
leah & IG

Clammer
09-21-2006, 05:16 PM
F #$%^&*( kids ======== they need to take tongue lessons 101 & 102 //// & can work them up to [[advanced]]

:eyes:

then on & on & on _________________> graduate work :yak:

Roger
09-21-2006, 05:57 PM
her one condition would probably be that I go, since she doesn't know you.

:rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: Nice one dubya, playin the shy gurl/chaperone card so that you're not left out of the big bass catchin.

Ya better hope Clammer doesn't require you to have FMS too.[insert icon for disturbing mental picture here] :biglaugh: :yak6:

Island Girl
09-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Oh my goodness could you @ least give me a chance to sign on the computer so I can talk my talk and walk my walk!

Well lets see if you can handle my FMS's clammer...:devil2: You name the time and the place I shall be there :uhuh:

Oh this weekend is not good I will be on the cape @ a horse show

Warren will be along w/ me and most likely my friend leah alothough warren will not be wearing FMS's cause that's just not right lmao

MotoXcowboy
09-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Roger, I'm just being honest. It'd be cool to go fishin, thats up to them.

:lurk: I/we can fish on my friends boat anyday. he is a bullrake purist turned diver. ..going out OTW w/ him sat am :) its always a blast..19ft cc w/ 200 merc, back of the boat says D"rift wood" (D got painted over) I/G knows how to hold the f%^%^ on....:laugha: only one person I know that is crazier than him OTW...:devil2:

have you ever seen a 45-60ft cigarette's get roased by an 18ftcheckmate over 3-4ft chop...that boat does wheelies forever and tops out at 90mph on the G-river, we've jumped over ^ ^ ^ 6ftswells down at matunick.. raap raaaap:devil: NO BS.

my commercial license thread somehow spun into this.. :spin:

clammjacked! :jester:

me wear FMS?
aehh! WTF! that was disturbing..
no F%$%$%$ way

:gorez:

clamma i shoulda just let I/G talk to you. i hope i dont get :chatter at for posting that s%^%

u can talk to her. \\

when she gets home.

:hidin:
edit - eh ok.. i see she just wrote ya. must be out..:tm:yo I/G! can u bring me home some exeter pizza..hahah

Clammer
09-21-2006, 08:04 PM
I/G

A {HORSE} show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> outta my f #$^&*( league :bshake: :lasso:

Island Girl
09-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Um no sorry MX exeter pizza is closed have a 2nd choice???? there is stuff in the fridge :rollem: make something I will be home in like 45 min I have to go blanket my horse first...........

Clammer I wrote ya a PM........ What's wrong w/ horse shows??? lol it's good money :bounce:

nightprowler
09-21-2006, 08:19 PM
edit - eh ok.. i see she just wrote ya. must be out..:tm:yo I/G! can u bring me home some exeter pizza..hahah

is that good pizza? i drive by it all the time and always wonder:topic: :gu:

MotoXcowboy
09-21-2006, 08:19 PM
:jester:
got her..the bumber sticker..

MY HORSE IS MORE SPOILED THAN MY BOYFRIEND
F%^%^% Horse! :bsod:
Mod Edit:smokin: -----------> GOP>scuppers

:faga:

Island Girl
09-21-2006, 08:25 PM
she is not spoiled it's gonna be cold tonight and I don't want her to get chilly :bshake:

Night prowler: Yes they do have very good pizza and it's not as expensive as other places

MotoXcowboy
09-21-2006, 08:27 PM
nightprowler

Exeter pizza is decent.
I like their steak & cheese w/ extra cheese :kewl:

we used to jump the freestyleMX ramp behind there too..
till woop :shocked: :shocked: woop thats the sound of tha police!

:behead:

Clammer
09-21-2006, 08:56 PM
I bet it is """""{THINK]] about it :fishslap: