View Full Version : Plugger's Bash Question

JohnR
09-20-2006, 11:13 AM
I just want to confirm that the Bash is from 10:30 - 2:30 or so? I just don't want to overlap a different S-B event at the same time as the bash~

Thanks,

John

Slipknot
09-20-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure John , but that's what I got from Jigman's post.

Charleston
09-20-2006, 11:34 AM
That's the way eel punt and I are planning it. We want to get up to the canal by late afternoon.

JohnR
09-20-2006, 01:27 PM
OK - As I saw a different thread somewhere saying that it would start at 2PM... Reason I ask is that is the day I scheduled for the S-B Rhody Leg as some of the pluggers wanted to meet some of the other site people... But I don't want to overlap with the plugbash... that's why I need the confirmation so as not to screw too many people up :tooth:

zacs
09-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Can your everyday ordinary slacker attend the plug bash, or do you have to be a certified master plugbuilder?

luds
09-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Can your everyday ordinary slacker attend the plug bash, or do you have to be a certified master plugbuilder?

Looks like it's just for plug building stiffs.

"As in the past years, the bash is limited to those to are builders who frequent the site."- Jigman

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=33293&highlight=pluggers+bash

zacs
09-20-2006, 04:17 PM
i guess i qualify. i build, and I frequent the site. I just don't make anything as nice as the stuff posted by all of the guys on here, and I would be embarassed to show them in public. But I have been learning. Maybe this winter I will finally hone my skilz.

Jigman
09-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Yep, bash is from 10:30 to 2:30.

Jigman

MAC
09-20-2006, 06:09 PM
i guess i qualify. i build, and I frequent the site. I just don't make anything as nice as the stuff posted by all of the guys on here, and I would be embarassed to show them in public. But I have been learning. Maybe this winter I will finally hone my skilz.

Don't ever be embarassed. If you saw some of the stuff built when I first started:err: It still amazes me when I see what some guys are turning out for their first plugs. If you enjoy making them and catch fish with them you should be proud of your work, show it off. If anyone laughs (highly unlikely) tell them where to go.
Everyone here had to start off green at one time.

JohnR
09-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Yep, bash is from 10:30 to 2:30.

Jigman

Phew.... I'm glad to hear that as we are having our Rhody Leg at KinCove that afternoon but I did not want to schedule it at the same time as the Pluggers Bash. Besides, I want to make sure I am around to take some of you out-o-towners fishing ;) and sincerely looking forward to meeting you :btu:

ThrowingTimber
09-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah John we figured earlier would be better, that way would could break round 3 and everyone return to wherever they're staying and get their gear in order for that evenings tide :devil:

Zac, you should definitely come!! Reading the stuff is one thing, but actually being able to join a conversation having to do with making a yadda yadda and how slip would do it, or mac would do it, or how Gary would just carve the thing is great. All the stuff may not apply to what youre doing at the moment, but in time Youre gonna be like oh wait!!! SO and and so said they do this, this way, let me give that a shot. You know its awesome!!!!