View Full Version : caller id 000-000-0000

fishsmith
09-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Friggin kerry healy for govenor -
^&%# You -

:mad: Want my vote don't call my house

wrench
09-20-2006, 05:56 PM
what's up with these calls? My number is on the do not call list. I guess canidates do not have to pay attention to that law!!!!!!!!!!

UserRemoved1
09-20-2006, 06:50 PM
9:45 the other nite from gabrieli. he's never gonna get votes that way

Raven
09-20-2006, 08:54 PM
i never say anything
until i hear the callers voice
and if they don't know my name
slam goes the phone

The Dad Fisherman
09-21-2006, 07:40 AM
what's up with these calls? My number is on the do not call list. I guess canidates do not have to pay attention to that law!!!!!!!!!!

Actually they Don't. One of the exeptions is Non-Commercial Polls or Surveys. They're calling to find out who your voting for hence its a survey.

HighTide
09-21-2006, 08:50 AM
Comcast phone service gives a different ring tone when a call comes in from an auto dialer, so when a telemarketer, survey, or political message, etc. I don't answer

MotoXcowboy
09-21-2006, 10:10 AM
when I get calls from Telemarketer types, I go out of my way to waste their time by acting like I am interested...The more excited you get..the more fun it is..throw in words like "oh wow" "no way" ect...sometimes they say "you've won xxx. money" Thats when I act like a total jackass and start yelling to other people in the room, "I just won $100.00 lets go out drinking! IM RICH!!!" the telemarketers will stay on the phone no matter what...Its quite comical...put them on speakerphone for even more fun ..haha...eventually they will think they are probably talking to someone who was just released from a psychiatric ward...after you've wasted their time and/or humiliated them they will lose your number..

I guarantee it.

redcrbbr
09-21-2006, 10:57 AM
what i usually do is act interested for the first 20-30 seconds and then say there is someone at the door and could they hold on for a second and leave them hanging.

chris L
09-21-2006, 01:44 PM
I just say &**%%^ and &*(%(&$($) and *)^($%$(% oh and I forgot my favorite *()&*$&*)^*(()* _^(%(^$( &*)%^$(%) ^%^^(&%#%^^* *(^&^(_& at some point they hang up .

either that or I let it go to the answering machine in which case they hang up .

I had the First Selectman come to my house ONCE and a religeous group ONCE

UserRemoved1
09-21-2006, 02:53 PM
I like the Indian one's. Ask em what color their rug is they love that :rotf3:

Swimmer
09-21-2006, 03:07 PM
ha ha ha
:poke:
They all use names like Shane, or Peter, or Bobby........

piemma
10-03-2006, 03:52 PM
OK, so this is unbelievable but true. Political callers, Police donation organizations, and Indians do not have to obey the rules of the "DO NOT CALL Law". So help me it's true. that's why your number can be on the do not call list and they can call you.