View Full Version : where on the canal???

PoPin Plug
09-21-2006, 03:14 PM
what side do you like better?

i like the sandy side better.... i've gotten more there....

MikeTLive
09-21-2006, 03:29 PM
oH!!!!!
You mean which END...

I was thinking mainland side or cape side.
I have only really fished from sagamore lot to scusset on the mainland.

chris L
09-21-2006, 03:31 PM
east is least but I do fish there more than the west . I like the right side

t.orlando
09-21-2006, 05:06 PM
The side facing the water

stiff tip
09-21-2006, 06:52 PM
i like the side your not on....tell m if i,m at the radar tower at the jungle,3 lite poles to the west on a east tide where am eye??????

Mike P
09-21-2006, 07:04 PM
i like the side your not on....tell m if i,m at the radar tower at the jungle,3 lite poles to the west on a east tide where am eye??????

:rotf2: :bl: :rotfl: :claps:

You're diagonally across from Tiny Jim's, if you draw a really long diagonal. Close to Blackie's Hole and diagonally down from High Bank, and a long way from Rainbow Bend and Bianco's. And about midway between both Coal and Lumber Yards. :faga:

JohnR
09-21-2006, 07:26 PM

If you are at the radar tower and are to the left of the high abuttment you are probably getting some backscatter from the Canal Bird Cooker...

clambelly
09-21-2006, 08:36 PM
i try to steer clear of the lepar colony at all times.

only when my bike blows a tire do i venture into those woods only to encounter a ghost from the past.

:eyes:

Mike P
09-21-2006, 08:38 PM
You're showing good judgment there. I think the EPA has designated the dirt there as a hazardous waste dump and earmarked it for Superfund money :rotf3:

CanalGuy
09-22-2006, 01:29 AM
So I voted west but like the middle. I didn't even know there was an east end what's it look like?:bshake:

Mike P
09-22-2006, 03:40 PM
If you are at the radar tower and are to the left of the high abuttment you are probably getting some backscatter from the Canal Bird Cooker...

That's the mini-cooker. Actually, it's the mini shredder/plucker. They get cooked afterwards by the radar tower. There's another, brand-new Big Shredder down the way a piece.

Sometimes I like the side where mutantville is, which should not be confused with the Leper Colony. Different mutants haunt each place.