View Full Version : TO tried to commit suicide!

stormfish
09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
That's right Terrell Owens overdosed on Painkillers due to depression.:smokin:

BigFish
09-27-2006, 09:26 AM
I just read that...life must be so horrible for him what with his fame and fortune.....I :doh: ...I say the Cowboys send his a$$ packin'!:walk:

JohnR
09-27-2006, 09:38 AM
I just read that...life must be so horrible for him what with his fame and fortune.....I :doh: ...I say the Cowboys send his a$$ packin'!:walk:

This should not be too much of a suprise as he has his issues. But maybe, just maybe, he'll get the help he needs, embrace life, and actually have the intestinal fortitude that matches his playing skills. Image a well intended, hard nosed, concientious, upstanding (sp) T.O.

I wish him luck that he finds some balance in his life...

The Dad Fisherman
09-27-2006, 09:38 AM
He ALWAYS has to be the center of Attention......and Parcells will have none of that.....so He's creating his own attention.

choggieman
09-27-2006, 09:48 AM
I read an article about him in Espn magazine that really opened my eyes as to the inner demons this guy posesses. I will never defend him or his actions, but I promise that if its true, he has some seroius luggage from his youth.

ridler72
09-27-2006, 10:03 AM
I agree. He wants that attention. Sooner or later the crying TO would emerge! :soon:

fishaholic18
09-27-2006, 04:07 PM
I guess money doesn't bring happiness, hope he's ok.

MrHunters
09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
I heard they released him day of..... you NEVER get released the day of if you REALLY try to kill yourself.

nightfighter
09-27-2006, 08:12 PM
This should not be too much of a suprise as he has his issues. But maybe, just maybe, he'll get the help he needs, embrace life, and actually have the intestinal fortitude that matches his playing skills. Image a well intended, hard nosed, concientious, upstanding (sp) T.O.

I wish him luck that he finds some balance in his life...

Sorry boss, gotta disagree on this one. Another overpaid, pampered, self centered, self serving athelete who couldn't cut it in the fantasy world of professional sports today. Let him see what the real world is all about. Even with atheletes I like and admire for their outstanding personal qualities, they are all overpaid. Their entertainment value is overrated. And they are paid based on the entertainment value, not the athletic value. I can't stand TO and his act, but they have been allowed to evolve, even been nurtured by leagues like the NFL. NBA had Rodman, who was probably more entertaining and even more of a freak show. Hell, we might as well bring in Michael Jackson and have a party...Can anyone on this site even fathom what it would be like to get one of their in season paychecks? And we wonder why it's such a struggle to get good employees, and raise our children when these entertainers are held up as "role models" to a large portion of our society....... TO doesn't have the nads, nor could he actually not screw something up.....

Raider Ronnie
09-27-2006, 09:48 PM
I think it's a shame that he failed in his attempt !!!
I think he should try harder next time !!!

BigFish
09-28-2006, 05:28 AM
:hihi:

Raven
09-28-2006, 09:34 AM
let him fire up some bubblegum just before the game and he'd be laughin all the way to the goal line....

Anna Nicholes son died from incompatible combinations of anti depressents...

the anti depressent medication industry is so screwed up right now
it's beyond comprehension..... billion dollar mergers going ape%$%$%$%$
in europe this past week....cananda offering drugs for less...with Walmart now jumping "iN"...with two feet...offering 4 dollars a per prescription.... coming :soon:

The USA has a drug problem...and it's becoming more of a prescription drug problem than anything else... (that song always goes off in my head:) "I'M a pill Popper".... as i take my medication.:hs:

PoPin Plug
09-28-2006, 01:49 PM
HE WANTS TO BE CENTER OF ATTENTION!

stormfish
09-29-2006, 11:34 AM
HE WANTS TO BE CENTER OF ATTENTION!
That's possible but at the cost of risking his life and damaging his career? This guy a nutcase which isn't surprising. In the Asylum you go TO! :tm: