View Full Version : Yet another good night...

eelman
09-28-2006, 12:20 AM
This time with the Clammer......By the way, in this shot the clamman is in the process of fighting a Bluefish !

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/septembert28th2006013.jpg

eelman
09-28-2006, 12:22 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/septembert28th2006015.jpg

eelman
09-28-2006, 12:22 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/septembert28th2006017.jpg

eelman
09-28-2006, 12:24 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/septembert28th2006014.jpg

BigFish
09-28-2006, 05:21 AM
Clammer sure looks thrilled with the blue on!:hihi: Looks like he can't wait to slit its throat and watch it float!;) Nice fish and pics!

eelman
09-28-2006, 07:47 AM
The best part of last night was watching the fish race thru the fire....the water was loaded with it, it looked like fireworks racing this way and that under the water...very cool. You could see fish spook from under the boat in a huge explosion of fire....it was intense ! Absoulutly gorgeous flat calm night where we were.

RIROCKHOUND
09-28-2006, 07:48 AM
You suck and I dont like you anymore... :D:D:D
can you say bluefish last night :-(
Nice fish!

ProfessorM
09-28-2006, 07:55 AM
As soon as I got out of work late last nite on Cape I said to myself would be a nice nite to be out fishin. Flat calm. Working nites I miss a lot of the prime fishing.Nice fish pics. P.

Rappin Mikey
09-28-2006, 07:59 AM
NIce fish. Clammar is so sexy he makes me want to switch teams.

eelman
09-28-2006, 08:03 AM
The Clammer is perfectly happy to tong school bass everyday, however when its time for large, the guy knows what he is doing! And yet again he proved it, putting me right on the fish...The Clammer is no slouch! I just wish I met him years ago ! Anyway everytime I fish with Mike I enjoy myself very much!

choggieman
09-28-2006, 08:32 AM
nice fish. you fishing dead eels?

Skitterpop
09-28-2006, 09:19 AM
Are those bass dead now???? And who ate them????

Nice fish Bill and Mike.... I like the pics and stories.... Thank you :hihi:

jim sylvester
09-28-2006, 09:23 AM
Bill

hey , how many fish do you kill a year

i love it on the bottom of the page

fell off the chair after I spit my coffee out

nice fish guys

Clammer
09-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Was I there ??????///

got up /saw all the f #$%^&* photo,s going back to bed ...

Brain -the f #$%^&*( bLLLOOOOOOOOOfish /put me out of business [day]
2+# pogies lasted less the 2 seconds // & I went places /I can,t believe they came after me .. F #$%^&*() bass were there ;;[BUT]

Bill ;; thanks for the attempt of kinds words ;; no need /I,ll keep taking ya ;; I just feel like a F #$%^&*( charter captain ]

the saga never ends ------- I find & you catch em ;;;;;

its too bad that more people don,t get tobe smoked by the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& ;;; later :eyes:

eelman
09-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Was I there ??????///

got up /saw all the f #$%^&* photo,s going back to bed ...

Brain -the f #$%^&*( bLLLOOOOOOOOOfish /put me out of business [day]
2+# pogies lasted less the 2 seconds // & I went places /I can,t believe they came after me .. F #$%^&*() bass were there ;;[BUT]

Bill ;; thanks for the attempt of kinds words ;; no need /I,ll keep taking ya ;; I just feel like a F #$%^&*( charter captain ]

the saga never ends ------- I find & you catch em ;;;;;

its too bad that more people don,t get tobe smoked by the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& ;;; later :eyes:

FU-You misrable crochety old %$%$%$%$in man......

eelman
09-28-2006, 10:13 AM
nice fish. you fishing dead eels?

Nope, I never fish dead eels....Only if there rigged.

eelman
09-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Couple weeks ago, , yes the comm season was open, clammer and I had another great morning with live bunker...http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/IMG_4251-1.jpg

Clammer
09-28-2006, 12:16 PM
no comment ========================you should only be allow to scup fish //& NOT use them for bait ///

gotta get ready for the run >><><><:drool:

ripitsik
09-28-2006, 12:18 PM
must be nice....

choggieman
09-28-2006, 12:20 PM
the just looked a little pale, do you keep em in a white bucket?

Skitterpop
09-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Oh Mother of God....more dead bass :devil2:

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is the Saddam of Stripers :usd:

choggieman
09-28-2006, 12:21 PM
I am sure those pics are for my benefit, but I do appreciate big fish

fishaholic18
09-28-2006, 12:24 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is the Saddam of Stripers :usd:
That's a good one.:rotf2: New name for me to call him.

Clammer, that rod work out OK?

Clammer
09-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Truth dave // sweet rod /but it can,t be exactly the same as the other one I schattered // no balls // after one fish I switched to glass for power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :conf:

fishaholic18
09-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Truth dave // sweet rod /but it can,t be exactly the same as the other one I schattered // no balls // after one fish I switched to glass for power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :conf:
Same stick, u just got older...:rotf2:

BassAddict
09-28-2006, 06:29 PM
I just can't wait for next year's American Eel moratorium. :hihi:

Raven
09-28-2006, 06:38 PM
welcome to S-B bassaddict...:wavey:

eelman
09-28-2006, 06:40 PM

you know, this just isnt worth it........

fishaholic18
09-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Welcome to SB.
You afraid to touch them slimey critters???http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/4_9_7%5B1%5D.gif

numbskull
09-28-2006, 07:15 PM

Let me guess, you like trolling better?

jim sylvester
09-28-2006, 07:58 PM

welcome to the site.....nice first post....your making friends real quick around here

too bad its not the movies...there is no second take here

first impressision lasts forever

tattoobob
09-28-2006, 08:05 PM
I thought the same thing, and had something nice typed
up but changed my mind

Skitterpop
09-28-2006, 10:03 PM
A one year lurker who finally posts once.... I`d be honored Bill.

Welcome BA :behead: :jester:

bluzjamer
09-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Do any of you guys work...jeez night after night! Seems like all the weekends s__kl!
Clammer did you leave any bass out there?
Really need to give #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& some drumsticks in hope he will pick up that hobby and leave the bass alone for awhile!

BassAddict
09-29-2006, 03:41 AM
A one year lurker who finally posts once.... I`d be honored Bill.

Welcome BA :behead: :jester:

Jeez, some of you can get real sensitive. :bc::lasso: Not you Scatterpoop... BTW I've only been lurking actively less than a month total. Don't fish much spring and summer.... Anyways...

Edited: Nevermind. Accurate up to date info deleted.

Since most of you made of sugar types won't venture out in the cold rain and wind I'm not too worried about it bein too crowded anyways... I won't be posting pics as I have other ways to get your attention. :bl:

Back Beach
09-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Jeez, some of you can get real sensitive. :bc::lasso: Not you Scatterpoop... BTW I've only been lurking actively less than a month total. Don't fish much spring and summer.... Anyways...

How can I make it up to you... Ummm... Go to the 7 mile river NOW ... know where the coyotes prowl?... it is on.... Must have something to do with all that wind... :tooth: Hope that ain't a spot burn... Rubba one's not those organic steroid worms were workin.. See I don't cheat like...
Those that make it up there can thank me later. :hee:

Since most of you made of sugar types won't venture out in the cold rain and wind I'm not too worried about it bein too crowded anyways... I won't be posting pics as I have other ways to get your attention. :bl:

"poop" reference= WEE WEE :uhuh: Busted.

piemma
09-29-2006, 10:11 AM

How can I make it up to you... Ummm... Go to the 7 mile river NOW ... know where the coyotes prowl?... it is on.... Must have something to do with all that wind... :tooth: Hope that ain't a spot burn... Rubba one's not those organic steroid worms were workin.. See I don't cheat like...
Those that make it up there can thank me later. :hee:

Where do these people come from? I think they are trout fishermen who need a home. Please do us all a favor and start lurking again and stop posting. No one cares what you think or have to say.

cow tamer
09-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Bill,
On a more serious note, I am interested in your experience with targetting bigger fish. At what time of the night do you find better fish moving in to shore? That is, how long after darkness sets in do you have to wait before your chances for bigger fish improve?

Clammer
09-29-2006, 05:02 PM
10 minutes :smokin:

eelman
09-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Bill,
On a more serious note, I am interested in your experience with targetting bigger fish. At what time of the night do you find better fish moving in to shore? That is, how long after darkness sets in do you have to wait before your chances for bigger fish improve?

Clammer hit it right, I have caught good fish right after dark and all thru the night...in the summer it seems to take a bit longer maybe an hour or so after dark...However this year and the Clammer can tell you, my ideas have changed alot...since I started using the boat and live lining bunker I noticed you can catch a cow in 5 feet of water at 12 noon...it really amazed me and made me think"are they always in this close"? no one really ever knows but, from the shore I still stick with the dark hours...Then again a bunker is like a chicken in the fox den, a bass will do anything to get it!

BassAddict
09-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Where do these people come from? I think they are trout fishermen who need a home. Please do us all a favor and start lurking again and stop posting. No one cares what you think or have to say.

Here's the deal Mr. Speaker of the Board: (Edit: NM. Offer rescinded). Apparently your little tree house society isn't worthy of good info... Maybe it's just good for posting pics, jerking each other, and rubbing other's noses in dung. :hihi:

Dear Jesus,

Please make the Powers @ Be pass the American Eel Moratorium, for the good of the Bass and the Eel. F the Cheating Eelitists.

Amen. :angel:

cow tamer
09-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Clammer / Bill,
Thanks for your insight. I have another question for you. How do you target stripers with all these blue fish around? Seems like you can go through a lot of eels and sluggos. Do you find that slower and deeper help?

fishaholic18
09-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Clammer / Bill,
Thanks for your insight. I have another question for you. How do you target stripers with all these blue fish around? Seems like you can go through a lot of eels and sluggos. Do you find that slower and deeper help?
Fish nights, less chance of finding Blues, if you get into them, wait a while and they usually move on or move to another spot. Or you can taks Clammer with ya, they're scared s$#! of him.:behead:

Clammer
09-29-2006, 08:49 PM
that,s the only reason I,m fishing nites // is Bluefish usually slow down & split up after dark///

but if i could find a spot [right now ] thatw asn,t chock full of blues & were targerting large ''''

I,d be fishing in the middle of the day [[[[

I caught my largest ever /my wife did also /two of the better old time commercials / One I believe holds the record for the largest [honestly; caught in the upper bay }}}}}}}}] all were caught in the daytime // three in approx the middle of the day & one a couple of hours before sunset

all In October /3 of the 4 were caught in the upper bay :smokin:

Skitterpop
09-29-2006, 09:33 PM

Edited: Nevermind. Accurate up to date info deleted.

Ben D. Over you pscho :hihi: Either way you`re a steaming hunk of rolling dung...John Mayall?

Thats SkittlePoop....ask NIB :smokin:

jim sylvester
09-30-2006, 11:46 AM
Here's the deal Mr. Speaker of the Board: (Edit: NM. Offer rescinded). Apparently your little tree house society isn't worthy of good info... Maybe it's just good for posting pics, jerking each other, and rubbing other's noses in dung. :hihi:

Dear Jesus,

Please make the Powers @ Be pass the American Eel Moratorium, for the good of the Bass and the Eel. F the Cheating Eelitists.

ding ding

llllllllllets get rrrrrrrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrrrrrumble

here we go

striprman
09-30-2006, 12:22 PM
If their is a eel moratorium, will you use rubber in the same places, times and tides ?

eelman
09-30-2006, 12:26 PM

Dear Jesus,

You call out my friend paul ????

BassAddict
09-30-2006, 04:28 PM
You call out my friend paul ????

Yeah, I called him out... I'm one of those internet tough guys you hear about. :realmad:

:happy::nailem:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5923/striperkillingfamilycm6.jpg

eelman
09-30-2006, 06:16 PM
ya, you look it...:doh:

"yeah, I called him out... I'm one of those internet tough guys you hear about." Thats great, you called out a man with cancer.....You are tough.......Paul is my friend and a hell of a guy...

PoPin Plug
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM
nice fish guys:kewl:

BassAddict
09-30-2006, 09:37 PM
ya, you look it...:doh:

"yeah, I called him out... I'm one of those internet tough guys you hear about." Thats great, you called out a man with cancer.....You are tough.......Paul is my friend and a hell of a guy...

Hmmm. I thought that my post was obviously sarcastic, but I forgot that many of you RI Eelitists are as comical as a 6/0 Gammy in the scrotum. :smash:

That pic above (and below) is not me, btw. It's just your average family having a hell of a time needlessly killing fish. I thought you of all people would appreciate it. :laugha:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1121/stripedbassmorningkilldf6.jpg

eelman
09-30-2006, 09:53 PM
You know, I stir the pot, no doubt....but you add nothing at all of value...not one thing...so what is your purpose? and nothing on here is "obvious" especially with typed words, you just have to be a reincarnation of someone else...no doubt......But who??????????? any takers??

jim sylvester
09-30-2006, 10:08 PM
You know, I stir the pot, no doubt....but you add nothing at all of value...not one thing...so what is your purpose? and nothing on here is "obvious" especially with typed words, you just have to be a reincarnation of someone else...no doubt......But who??????????? any takers??

john would know.....just search from the reincarnation point

hell, fishweewee had 6 names going@ once

shouldn't be that hard to figure out

bill,
your right about stirring the pot........add some value bassaddict

Squid kids Dad
09-30-2006, 11:15 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s posts = stirring pot:smokin:

Clammer
10-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Did someone say [POT}:eyes:

piemma
10-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I called him out... I'm one of those internet tough guys you hear about. :realmad:

:happy::nailem:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5923/striperkillingfamilycm6.jpg

OK, so you admit to being an internet tough guy. I will not grace your senseless ramblings with a response of content. You obviously have a problem with the guys who are catching.
Perhaps you should consider fishing more and writing less. then you could try to compete

eelman
10-01-2006, 09:58 AM
OK, so you admit to being an internet tough guy. I will not grace your senseless ramblings with a response of content. You obviously have a problem with the guys who are catching.
Perhaps you should consider fishing more and writing less. then you could try to compete
Good post paul and well stated....This guys should be tossed....

kippy
10-01-2006, 10:05 AM
what a loser..shame is if you axe him he will just reincarnate under another name.:doh:

LeCounts1099
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Internet Trolls often try to confuse by harping on one "good" point/ platform... while then proceeding to throw barbs and insults and insinuations. We're supposed to forgive the latter, due to the former point being "good."

If BA says anything of value re. the over- harvest/ killing of Bass... vs. C. & R.-- then fine, say it & be coherent & we will read/ listen! But show a pic of other people besides yourself-- w/o their consent obviously-- and just mutter something about "families killing too many Bass" adds no value. We're all enlightened/ advanced Fishermen here who Post regularly on S-B.com, so we're already way beyond the basic points of harvesting "too many" Bass. Better yet-- was this "illegal" harvesting? Too few Fishermen for the #of Bass kept? Poaching? Do the have a Comm. license?? DID you ask any questions there or just snap your pic & judge? NO value just posting that pic.

Finally (for now), any insinuation that using live Eels is some instant ticket to "Large," and that any level of Surf fisherman can do so equally well... proves that this person is no "Pro." There are just as many nuances & possibilities to Eel- casting/ fishing, as with plugs (though I'm more a plugger personally.) There is just as much "touch," & "feel" necessary to Eel casting as plug- casting, and thus the few always outshine the many even when all are throwing Eels. Seen it many nights on the Backside: when there is no blitz/ #'s coming up... it's the stand-out Eel guy who takes the one or two big fish there more often than not. And Bill is obviously that guy in R.I... and you obviously resent/ are jealous of that. No other real agenda here, obviously... :behead:

Rappin Mikey
10-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Very well put.:claps:

numbskull
10-01-2006, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=LeCounts1099 it's the stand-out Eel guy who takes the one or two big fish there more often than not. And Bill is obviously that guy in R.I... and you obviously resent/ are jealous of that. No other real agenda here, obviously... :behead:[/QUOTE]

I suspect you are wrong. What I think is going on here and in other threads is a clash between two different philosophies of fishing. One group looks at it as a result oriented competition, hence the talk of "pros" and "confirmed catch" and "competing" and the emphasis on exhibiting their success. The other group looks at it as a personal challenge, rather than a competition with others, hence the emphasis on using less productive techniques and releasing their catch (which has finished serving its purpose as far as they are concerned). The first group is insulted and incredulous when they are criticized for keeping fish within the law, the second group insulted and disgusted when they are assumed to be inferior fisherman by those using more productive means. At the end of the day, both are using the resource for their own ends, and some in both groups feel superior to the other group....which is petty, but human nature.
A moratorium on eels won't change that, sad to say.

NIB
10-01-2006, 04:56 PM
That is a excellent assesmentation of the situtation.
I hope i Fall into the latter group as u made the former group sound inferious...

Karl F
10-01-2006, 05:06 PM
George.. if this was darts.. you just threw a bullseye.... :claps:

Skitterpop
10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I suspect you are wrong. What I think is going on here and in other threads is a clash between two different philosophies of fishing. One group looks at it as a result oriented competition, hence the talk of "pros" and "confirmed catch" and "competing" and the emphasis on exhibiting their success. The other group looks at it as a personal challenge, rather than a competition with others, hence the emphasis on using less productive techniques and releasing their catch (which has finished serving its purpose as far as they are concerned). The first group is insulted and incredulous when they are criticized for keeping fish within the law, the second group insulted and disgusted when they are assumed to be inferior fisherman by those using more productive means. At the end of the day, both are using the resource for their own ends, and some in both groups feel superior to the other group....which is petty, but human nature.

George is it? Good thinking here.

eelman
10-01-2006, 06:40 PM

You may be right but I suspect there is more to it, the tone of his posts do not suggest what you are saying and if someone feels that way, why not just say so? However a man choses to fish is his personal choice, I really dont care how someone fishes, I worry about what I am fishing, I am not jelous at all, nor do I think its inferior how someone else fishes....When someone asks me my opinion I give it from my experiance and thats that.....At anyrate this has went way over the edge as far as I am concerned...someone yank this thread already.......

Squid kids Dad
10-01-2006, 06:55 PM
In all respect Bill..You started this thread..Now you want it yanked??

tattoobob
10-01-2006, 07:11 PM
I am going to have to take sides here and this guy Bassaddict has 5 posts here and nothing of value so far just 5 put downs and I have to say that if you want to stay around and become part of this community you should try to get along, everyone has there own technique either it is soaking bait on the bottom, throwing plugs or metal to slowly reeling rigged or live eels it all takes skill and should not be put down. it all has merit. I feel most guys/girls who post pics on the site do it with pride and it is a great accomplishment. To catch 2 to 3 30 to 40 pound fish a week is a angler no mater what methods are used.

eelman
10-01-2006, 07:35 PM
In all respect Bill..You started this thread..Now you want it yanked??

Yes and I am surprised you cannot see the reason? I posted a picture of a good night....it was not meant as an invite for this guy "bassadict" to post svereal unuesful replies.....Which in turn has ruined the thread...Hopefully you now understand my wanting it gone...

BassAddict
10-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes and I am surprised you cannot see the reason? I posted a picture of a good night....it was not meant as an invite for this guy "bassadict" to post svereal unuesful replies.....Which in turn has ruined the thread...Hopefully you now understand my wanting it gone...

'The thread didn't turn out my way so I want it gone' and 'he should be axed' 'You pick on guys with cancer' waaaaah :bc: :bc: :bc:

How pathetic.. :rollem:

Your memory must be short cuz I stated some very useful info to some of us that fish up here in MA. (which I since deleted but remains since some have quoted it).The info was right on (and still is as of 2 hours ago)if you check the results from other boards. It gave hints w/o spot burning and all I got in return was 'your a trout fisherman blah blah go away' from your suckup cronies. My post had 10x more value than your pretentious 'Look @ me - Bad Mr. Basskiller pics'.

Mr. Numbskull has the gist of it methinks. :kewl:

LeCounts does not get it: There are plenty of Eelers and Pluggers in Rhody that do as well as Mr. Eelitist (and yes he does know his craft), the others you don't hear about just don't have the need to repeatedly prove, show, and get stroked off from it... not that we don't all have our needs. :lm:

Meet the future 'SluggoMan':
http://65.36.235.132/merchant2/graphics/00000001/sluggosgroup_lg.jpg

:bl:

eelman
10-02-2006, 04:19 AM
'The thread didn't turn out my way so I want it gone' and 'he should be axed' 'You pick on guys with cancer' waaaaah :bc: :bc: :bc:

How pathetic.. :rollem:

Your memory must be short cuz I stated some very useful info to some of us that fish up here in MA. (which I since deleted but remains since some have quoted it).The info was right on (and still is as of 2 hours ago)if you check the results from other boards. It gave hints w/o spot burning and all I got in return was 'your a trout fisherman blah blah go away' from your suckup cronies. My post had 10x more value than your pretentious 'Look @ me - Bad Mr. Basskiller pics'.

Mr. Numbskull has the gist of it methinks. :kewl:

LeCounts does not get it: There are plenty of Eelers and Pluggers in Rhody that do as well as Mr. Eelitist (and yes he does know his craft), the others you don't hear about just don't have the need to repeatedly prove, show, and get stroked off from it... not that we don't all have our needs. :lm:

Meet the future 'SluggoMan':
http://65.36.235.132/merchant2/graphics/00000001/sluggosgroup_lg.jpg

:bl:

Your full of %$%$%$%$...I dont have to "prove" anything...I put them up because people want to see them.

Your a BS artist to the tenth degree, you gain no respect..and more over your a loser and an extemely jelous person whos purpose is to get his kick by hijacking my post (which by the way, never called out anyone or anything)...If Numbskull is right, thats fine , you however have an very odd way of showing your opinion and its not the way to show one, it comes of to me as jelousy in its extreme form. I said earlier that there are plenty of good fisherman and all there methods work.

I cant ever remember ever going into someones post that had a picture of a bass and telling them they were no good because of the "method" used...In fact the only thing I have ever done was on maybe two occasions questioned size...But again, never attacked anyone for the method ........If I did feel that way I would have held back because its the right thing to do.

So take your ball and go play imature games someplace else, jelousy will eat you alive!

piemma
10-02-2006, 04:30 AM
Look BA, stop with the cancer thing. I didn't ask you for any sypathy. You got a problem with me...PM me. I'll respond. I don't see any reason to keep this in a thread. I 'll even come to Newberryport...your home town.

Slipknot
10-02-2006, 06:00 AM
Bassadict, why don't you hit the road.

you call this a contribution? :huh:

---------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BassAddict
Jeez, some of you can get real sensitive. Not you Scatterpoop... BTW I've only been lurking actively less than a month total. Don't fish much spring and summer.... Anyways...

How can I make it up to you... Ummm... Go to the 7 mile river NOW ... know where the coyotes prowl?... it is on.... Must have something to do with all that wind... Hope that ain't a spot burn... Rubba one's not those organic steroid worms were workin.. See I don't cheat like...
Those that make it up there can thank me later.

Since most of you made of sugar types won't venture out in the cold rain and wind I'm not too worried about it bein too crowded anyways... I won't be posting pics as I have other ways to get your attention. "
--------------------------------

we already have enough premadonnas here and your baiting others is in poor taste. go away

BigFish
10-02-2006, 08:00 AM
I am all for him hitting the road....does this guy even fish??:rollem:

He has thus far offered nothing of value!!

MotoXcowboy
10-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Did someone say [POT}:eyes:

:bl: :smokin: :smokin: :point: :bl:

:hidin:

choggieman
10-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Numbskull- you hit the proverbial nail on the head about two kinds of fishermen!

RIJIMMY
10-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Man, this thread is depressing. If I want this much conlfict, I'll get back to work. I hate when things break down like this. This should be fishing period, not personal. Let cut the personal crap and get back to the fishing stuff.