View Full Version : What do you think??

tattoobob
10-06-2006, 08:04 AM
I had some thing strange happen the other day Wednesday, I was out racking my lawn and I went to get a drink of water and I was sweating and got light headed and when I went to walk away I almost fell or passed out. I was sweating so bad by now it was like I was under the shower. I just laid down on the lawn hoping it would pass. no so I got up and made it to my bed and stillsweating I soaked my bed and I couldn't move my head with out getting lightheaded kinda like bed spins. I ended up sleeping till 5:30 then to 11:00 then to 1:30 then I got up at 8am. I can only think it was mild food poisoning or dehidration? only a guess . Julie thinks it could be a small stroke and wants me to go to the Dr. Ifelt like I had a hang over yesterday.

reelecstasy
10-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Rufies?
Seriously, raise both arms up in front of you, see if one starts dropping a little more than the other.

The Dad Fisherman
10-06-2006, 08:20 AM
Go to the doctor.......Don't ask us what we think is the matter.

your wife could be right

Skitterpop
10-06-2006, 09:11 AM
I think you posed the two best possibilities....as said GO TO YOUR DOCTOR pronto

Hope all is well

spence
10-06-2006, 09:50 AM
If there's any doubt you should check it out. Not to alarm but there's a chance it could have been a very mild heart incident.

-spence

tattoobob
10-06-2006, 10:16 AM
I so do not want to go to the Dr. But I guess it is for the best.
He is not going to know right off the bat and there are going to
be so many stupid tests I just hate.

tattoobob
10-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Ok I have a 1pm Appointment, with my Dr. he had a cancelation

reelecstasy
10-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Good call TB good luck

BigFish
10-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Good luck Bob! Hope you get a clean bill of health!:cool:

luds
10-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Ok I have a 1pm Appointment, with my Dr. he had a cancelation

Good. It probably was the BI breakfast grease that did it. Sorry.

Van
10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Let us know the outcome Bob.

tattoobob
10-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Good. It probably was the BI breakfast grease that did it. Sorry.

Or all that deer butt we got

Will do Van

jim sylvester
10-06-2006, 12:14 PM
good luck bob

hope evething turns out alright

tattoobob
10-06-2006, 12:46 PM
It turns out to be an inner ear infection which affects you balance and it is almost like being sea sick, so he gave me a drug to take right when it starts to make it go away, when I asked about climbimg rocks and fishing the answer was not the one I wanted to hear. He called it Vertigo. I won't be fishing alone.

spence
10-06-2006, 12:51 PM
That's good...now don't you feel better ;)

-spence

tattoobob
10-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Yes I do feel much better at least I know I won't die on my birthday Monday

spence
10-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Yes I do feel much better at least I know I won't die on my birthday Monday
Not unless you don't hop up on the widowmaker at Watch Hill with your inner ear infection and a running swell :bl:

-spence

Backbeach Jake
10-06-2006, 01:25 PM
It turns out to be an inner ear infection which affects you balance and it is almost like being sea sick, so he gave me a drug to take right when it starts to make it go away, when I asked about climbimg rocks and fishing the answer was not the one I wanted to hear. He called it Vertigo. I won't be fishing alone.

Been there. Woke up one fine morning dizzy, like I was drunk. Staggered down stairs and threw up. Laid on the couch for a week with the spins. Sucked. I hope it never comes back. Good luck.

Raven
10-06-2006, 04:47 PM
that completely cures inner ear infection and sinus infection

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/parenting/09/26/sinus.vaccine.reut/index.html

RickBomba
10-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Had a boss with the same problem in the early 90's...guy was a saint, and all of a sudden he told me he hated me so much he wanted to punch me (I was a night manager, he was the owner)...turned out they thought it was allergies, then a brain tumor, then finally figured out it was a chronic inner ear infection, put tubes in his ear and he was fine (he was 65).
Also, my ex-wife (hence the term ex) was crazy..on 200 mg of zoloft a day, seeing two shrinks (one with me), she finally left and the day before we were supposed to get divorced, they did a cat scan and found out she had a huge tumor growing all in her inner ear workings.
She almost died from the brain surgery, and is now deaf, but I saw her two days ago while I was walking down the street...she's deaf in one ear, but other than that she's awesome and a great friend to have.
Funny how the inner ear stuff can really rock your world.
Later,
Rick

gone fishin
10-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Bob - glad to hear you are Ok. PI is still producing and you won't have any rocks to fall off of.
I had a similar experiance a few years ago. I was in Maine at my camp and had all the symptoms you have especially the sweats. I soaked the bedding through and through. I didn't get to the sawbones til a week passed and the only reason he could come up with was that I was bitten by deer tics - causing the reaction. By that time most symptoms were gone, but he did put me on antibiotics anyways.