View Full Version : Cool pics from morning

eelman
10-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Bunker fish...http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/Oct0806Stripers004.jpg

eelman
10-09-2006, 10:56 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&/Oct0806Stripers002.jpg

eelskimmer
10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Change to pix of live fish encouraging. Question to be
asked : is this a beach or boat fish? Angle of line suggests
it could be a beach fish. Which brings up another question : how
many hands are needed to catch and photograph a fish
from the beach??

Good work.:call:

Canalman
10-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Still there Bill... Awesome!!

Those were boat fish skimmer... I'd put my piggy bank on it :kewl:

zacs
10-09-2006, 12:08 PM
yesterday morning was a bunker snagging convention in my harbour. many boats crusing all around the inner and outer harbour areas searching for schools. To get back to my slip I had to go betweeen guys working a school from the boat, and guys working the same school from a dock. I felt bad, and I sat and waited for them for a minute, but I had to go or I would have gotten a beating from the wife for being home late. This was around 9:30AM. I was snagging them at false dawn with nobody in sight. A few guys were coming in to snag as I headed out. Tomorrow I am going to try to throw a cast net on them. We shall see...

i agree with #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, this is as good as it gets IMO.

tattoobob
10-09-2006, 02:01 PM
The second pic is a classic, nice going

eelman
10-09-2006, 02:23 PM
yesterday morning was a bunker snagging convention in my harbour. many boats crusing all around the inner and outer harbour areas searching for schools. To get back to my slip I had to go betweeen guys working a school from the boat, and guys working the same school from a dock. I felt bad, and I sat and waited for them for a minute, but I had to go or I would have gotten a beating from the wife for being home late. This was around 9:30AM. I was snagging them at false dawn with nobody in sight. A few guys were coming in to snag as I headed out. Tomorrow I am going to try to throw a cast net on them. We shall see...

i agree with #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, this is as good as it gets IMO.

That was me you went past zacs...Cant miss that Nothcoast...nice looking rig ! oh and yes Boat fish....so what........

numbskull
10-09-2006, 03:37 PM
oh and yes Boat fish....so what........

"....so what....." ? Yeah! SO WHAT. I mean you can always go to confession when you get home, though I wouldn't tell the priest about the "snagging" part if I were you, otherwise you'll have to borrow a fly rod to do your pennance. As it is, you'll probably get off with a day fishing poppers for 3lb bluefish using an upside down spinning reel. Just don't do it again, or else you'll need counseling (and that gets expensive).:lasso:

fishaholic18
10-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Change to pix of live fish encouraging.
Oh, They're dead...Frozen by now...:poke:

Fishpart
10-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Only guy more adamant then Frank D about shore fishing now has fiberglass permanently attached to his feet...