View Full Version : Bruins

teaser
10-12-2006, 11:07 PM
I thought this year may be different with all the firings and trades but so far it's starting to look like the end of last season all over again.

They just can't play 60 minutes of hockey, they can't stay out of the sin bin. B's up 2-0 in the 3rd and they lose in overtime shootout. :scream2:

Alberts needs to do a little video replay watching to see how he's hurting the team with all the penalties he's taking, I know it's still very early but the preseason looked like things were going to be good this year and now I'm not so sure.

I realize the team has to get the players all in sinc to have an effective line but skating for 30 - 40 minutes will not win the game for them, they have to skate for 60 minutes. The Blues didn't give up and look what happened, they started to skate harder than the B's and take advantage of mistakes and BAM ... game over with another check mark in the L column. :lossinit:

Does anyone see this too? So far their off to a very bad start and one can only hope they turn it around soon before it becomes habit like last year.

We've been too long without a Stanley Cup here in Boston, and I hope this year it is ours to take.

Thanks for the vent, tight lines.

CAL
11-03-2006, 04:35 PM
New GM, new coach, new players....same old Bruins :smash:

BigFish
11-03-2006, 04:39 PM
They are bad.....really bad!:hs:

Bigcat
11-03-2006, 05:25 PM
New GM, new coach, new players....same old Bruins :smash:

Yep:hs:

beamie
11-06-2006, 09:50 AM
NESN has resorted to playing those classic Bruins games. jeeeez

BrianS
11-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Have faith.... they have the tools, they just need to gel a little bit.

Im gonna get over to a game or two soon. Im dying to see them play the penguins.... Malkin and Crosbie are both going to be sick players in this league.