10-13-2006, 12:01 PM
anyone heading out and want to meet up?

thefishingfreak
10-13-2006, 12:11 PM
edit:
too many 'SPOTS' mentioned

doc
10-13-2006, 12:12 PM
...i will be fishing the outgoing in marblehead tonight...let me know if anyone wants to join...

Johnny C
10-13-2006, 12:16 PM
doc, I have been itching to get up that way. I have no idea about spots around there. PM me with your plan and I would love to meet up.

RIJIMMY
10-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Its funny, north MA shore guys seem to be more open with spots and areas, RI guys would be blowing a stack if you named any spots. Its just an observation.

Johnny C
10-13-2006, 12:38 PM
I fish mostly SoCo @ the inlaws house.
I live in Boston. I figure that I will get way more time fishing if I learn the local situaiton.

Adamfishes
10-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Quincy looked dead last night no birdys where i was....But that means nothing since I suck

scoobe
10-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Its funny, north MA shore guys seem to be more open with spots and areas, RI guys would be blowing a stack if you named any spots. Its just an observation.

Could it be an access issue? No doubt both places have miles of fishy shoreline... but you always hear the same spots being mentioned in RI whereas on the North Shore there are countless places to wet a line.

luds
10-13-2006, 02:07 PM

Not so funny to me. I'm sick of sh:yak4: t like this. I see more and more guys out in certain spots who saw it here. Plenty of guys looking for handouts too.

I was lucky enough for Nightfighter to throw me a bone which got me into this sport. Most after was earned and anything else was usually the result of someone else that noticed I put my time in.

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

luds
10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
...i will be fishing the outgoing in marblehead tonight...let me know if anyone wants to join...

doc,
If you're thinking of where I think you are why would you want anyone else there as you know right now there is more pressure on that spot than any other this time of year?

Maybe let Johnny C find something out on his own. Isn't that more rewarding?

Clogston29
10-13-2006, 02:31 PM
I don't think its an access thing either as parking and getting around property lines to the water is just as difficult up here as it is anywhere else, if not more. I think its just that there is not as big of a group up here that takes it seriously and therefore there's not the same code that you guys have in Rhody. I get pretty pissed when I see posts about spots that I fish but usually bite my tounge because ranting about it will just make people want to go there more. OTW does enough burning, we don't need it here too. At least people have to pay for OTW. That NE wind over the last few days will likely have things pretty weeded up at alot of spots up there too.

doc
10-13-2006, 02:32 PM
dont worry luds...

Johnny C
10-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Johnny C pounds lots of pavement, sand and rocks. And has learned a lot. He has never asked about spots in RI when he has time to kill and can find parking, access, ect on his own. He does not broadcast spots that others have shown him, nor does he take people there.
In this case he is just looking to meet up so he does not have to fish alone, waste a ton of time he does not have finding safe access/parking.
I am not looking for "stand on that rock and cast to 2 pm". I have heard good things about M head and woudl really like to fish the area.
I think all Doc said was "fishing in Marlblehead tonight" right?

Adamfishes
10-13-2006, 02:58 PM
easy on the third person buddy

Johnny C
10-13-2006, 03:00 PM
sorry. you're right.

Johnny C
10-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I just got all Carl Everret on you guys.

PI guy
10-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah that read like a Seinfeld episode. "George is getting angry!" :D:

JohnR
10-13-2006, 04:03 PM
I just got all Carl Everret on you guys. :rotfl:

That was good. Dinosaurs never roamed the Earth, The Moon Landing took place in Hollywood, and Every SoCo 50#er in the fall comes from Watch Hill . :hihi:

Balance Danielson, balance ;)

Tagger
10-13-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm feeling LOW tonight ...:kewl:

tattoobob
10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I have to agree with Luds and Clogston, this whole spot thing can be avoided by asking for pm's and not posting anything related to spots on the message board. I Hate seeing the places I fish posted on the internet (and I am not talking PI or RP)

Example; I want to go fishing tonight, I would like to try a new place if anyone was going out alone and wants to join me send me a PM

Plain and simple

thefishingfreak
10-13-2006, 04:33 PM
i changed it.
just some recent observations of whear there's fish. and i see no-one fishing them from shore.
spots :rolleyes:

vanstaal
10-13-2006, 04:34 PM
cool

The Dad Fisherman
10-13-2006, 10:52 PM
I was lucky enough for Nightfighter to throw me a bone which got me into this sport.

I think Ross is Collecting Souls :devil:

MikeTLive
10-13-2006, 11:06 PM
tell me about it ...
34 (4 members & 30 guests)

30 lurkers here tryin to dig up secret spots :)
wow.

RickBomba
10-14-2006, 12:58 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I've been pounding the North Shore for the last ten years...one day the spot's good, the next it's skunked!
Hell, I burned my first spot on that Rappin Mikey and look where that got me?!?
Guess I'm undescided on the issue..some good, some bad.
Have fun you savages!
Later,
Workin Ricky

Rappin Mikey
10-14-2006, 08:16 AM
:smokin: You get hammer on bus!!!:gu: