View Full Version : Another Adventure with the Clammer

fishaholic18
10-25-2006, 06:12 AM
Well, I'm going in for surgery today for tendonitis on my right arm (had left done earlier this year), so I'm done fishing for the season. Clammer wanted to take me out on the Clam boat for my last run for the season. We did some schoolie hunting, got into a good blitz of bass for an hour or so, we both landed a bunch of fish and I got my last keeper of the season. Thanks Mike.

Then the fun began. lets see, Clammer hit bottom 5 or 6 times, I think he was trying to polish his skeg, we had a near miss with a boulder that was the size of the boathttp://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/smiley-faces-28.gif, then he ran us aground in 4" of water on top of a mussle bed. We were grounded good, in the middle of nowhere. Took some serious reverse power and rocking the boat to get us off, not sure how the prop survived that one. but we were afloat again. Always an adventure.http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bibber_2.gif. I'll post pix later. now I have some stuff to get done before I go under the knife.
Thanx again Clammer!!!http://djforum.free.fr/smileysmileysmiley/v2/surprises/surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

NIB
10-25-2006, 06:27 AM
Sounds like a good time.
Fishin with the Steve McQueen of the boating Scene..

Clammer
10-25-2006, 09:12 AM
ANY YAHOO CAN GO{BOATING}

ITS THE UNKNOWN F #$%^&*() ADVENTURE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE &&&&&&& A FEW FISH

:huh: :conf:

Finaddict
10-25-2006, 09:54 AM

ITS THE UNKNOWN F #$%^&*() ADVENTURE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE &&&&&&& A FEW FISH

Yup, that's #%$&&%$#@ right ... who remembers the easy and smooth trips that nothing happens any way #@$%##$@. :hihi:

reelecstasy
10-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Too funny.....

:side note: Good Luck Dave, hope everything goes well and you mend up quick.

Flaptail
10-25-2006, 10:28 AM

Mike, I think the herb they are growing these days might be a bit much for you older guys, better lay off the doobies till ya get back to the barn. Ya know safety sake an all, plus the refridgerator is a might closer too. Did ya catch the Twinkie factory tour on John Ratzenberger's "Made in America". I am sure all the stoners who saw that were drooling all over themselves! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!:rotf3: :p

justplugit
10-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Clamma, ya need to change your name.

to "Masochist Mike". :hihi:

I doubt anyone catches more fish than

ya do though. :doh: :D

Striperhound
10-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Good luck with the surgury Dave. Did you ask the doctor for a bionic elbow capable of casting 500 yards like Steve Austin?

Swimmer
10-25-2006, 12:00 PM
The adventures of the S.S. Clammer. Was Gilligan there too?:bgi:

JohnR
10-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Dave - good luck dood!

tynan19
10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Dave, hope all goes well.

Canalman
10-25-2006, 01:12 PM
We were grounded good, in the middle of nowhere. Took some serious reverse power and rocking the boat to get us off.

Sounds awful :shocked: :bo: :laughs:

fishaholic18
10-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Back from surgery, typing one handed for a while, didn't feel a thing. Wife is gettin my Perc's..:jump1:

Saltheart
10-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Hope it feels better soon Dave.

In The Surf
10-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Good luck with the arm Dave, tendonitis in the elbow really sucks. I know because my has been acting up for a bit now.