View Full Version : Pittsburgh Penguins

BrianS
10-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Im in Pittsburgh for the week, and I went to the penguins game last night. All I can say is THAT IS THE WAY HOCKEY SHOULD BE PLAYED…

Final Score was 4-2. Pittsburgh has got a GOOD team. Malkin and Crosbie are going to be sick sick players.

Mellon Arena is a cesspool. Really reminds me of the old Boston Garden. Its the perfect place to watch a game. The place is literally falling apart. New stadium chants all night. Glass falling down. IT WAS GREAT..

Im a Bruins fan thru and thru, but I am going to keep an eye on that team. Really fun to watch.

Mike P
10-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Im in Pittsburgh for the week, and I went to the penguins game last night. All I can say is THAT IS THE WAY HOCKEY SHOULD BE PLAYED…

Final Score was 4-2. Pittsburgh has got a GOOD team. Malkin and Crosbie are going to be sick sick players.

Mellon Arena is a cesspool. Really reminds me of the old Boston Garden. Its the perfect place to watch a game. The place is literally falling apart. New stadium chants all night. Glass falling down. IT WAS GREAT..

Im a Bruins fan thru and thru, but I am going to keep an eye on that team. Really fun to watch.

Well, they do wear the same colors, after all ;)

BrianS
10-25-2006, 09:24 PM
thats what i told the guys in front of me

i might bleed blue and gold... but.. :)