View Full Version : Howard Stern Fans

zacs
10-25-2006, 05:26 PM
I don't know if you have heard, but there is a FREE two day trial of Sirius Radio Internet Stream, including Howard Stern, going on right now.

As far as I know you just sign up and log in and listen to the live stream of both howard channels, along with 75 other chanels of programming for free.

Sorry I didn't get this to you yesterday, but I didn't think about this until now.

For any of you that have been a howard fan, but on the edge about joining, check the stream out now. They replay todays show all day long on howard 100.

Tomorrow is the roast of Gary, which is going to be awesome.

Bababooie to ya,

Zac
(I know some of you are howard haters, you should log on too and see how much more you hate him now!)

CapeDawg
10-25-2006, 09:12 PM
I got Sirius in my work trucks and my personal truck. Even if you don't like Howard, there's a ton of commercial free music channels to choose from, whatever genre you like. Along with comedy channels, news channels and sports channels (including the NFL).

But the free internet radio trial ends tomorrow.

Yeah Zac, Gary is fully sweating his roast, he's gonna get torn up. Do you listen to Bubba and Farrell? I'm a Ned mark :grins:

Pete_G
10-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Sirius (and I would think XM) is definitely one of those things where you don't know what you're missing out on until you have it.

Many of the stations play incredible stuff you're just never going to hear on the radio.

F terrestial radio. And F Jackie. I miss Jackie...

CapeDawg
10-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Pete, Jackie has his own show now on Howard 101. It was on tonight at 7:00. It's called jackie's Joke Hunt heh heh

He'll also be on the Gary roast tomorrow. :btu:

Hooper
10-26-2006, 05:05 AM
My Sirius reciver power cable broke on me and I have been waiting on a new one now for quite some time. I love Sirius, but I wish they would become a little more like Bennett Trim Tabs in their customer service.

Other than that, I love it, well worth the $12.95

Karl F
10-26-2006, 05:46 AM
kids got me sirius for fathers day.. i can't imagine going back to listening to FM...i really miss it, when i have to drive the wifes car, for a long spell...

zacs
10-26-2006, 09:16 AM
not too late to still hear most of the show.
channel howard 101 plays the west coast feed which is obviously 3 hours delayed. That is actually what I listen to because it fits into my schedule much better. 9am - around 2pm.

I listen to bubba, only because that I don't bother to change the channel. I do think ned is the balls. I think Ferral is a annoying and I can only take him in small doses.

http://www.sirius.com/wo/Howard/freetrial.html

zacs
10-27-2006, 07:37 AM
so did anyone try it out?