View Full Version : Canalman

reelecstasy
10-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Thanks Dave from the MSBA membership.
Glad you busted your cherry on us. You did a great job, and I walked away wiser that's for sure, as alot of other people did.
I doubt I am the only one that grabbed their rod after the meeting at hit the surf, you were certainly inspiring:vamp:
The opening paragraph got a good laugh out of me, even if you were kinda busting on me :hihi: The South Park sketches worked, I wouldn't change a thing btw:uhuh:

Now, when are we gonna gonna go hit some funnels:devil2:

Thanks again,
~Chris

reelecstasy
10-26-2006, 11:57 AM
I wish i had a copy of that opening you did, that chit was funny, even if it was busting on me! lol

MikeTLive
10-26-2006, 01:02 PM
man I wish I was there.
any chance of posting them slides?

its been all work here in SanDiegoCA.
glad I'm not in CO!
blizzard? WTF?!?!

gone fishin
10-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Tnx Dave - good presentation. Keep it up and it gets easier every time!:bsod:

Canalman
10-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks guys... Chris.. I only busted on you because I knew you could take it... and becuase your a hell of a good guy. It was nerve racking but well worth it... I actually enjoyed it when all was said and done. I'll do it again.... here;s the opening.....

Hello everyone, my name as you know by now is Dave Anderson. When Chris, your Vice President, who makes a much better VP than his white house counterpart, asked me to give a presentation for the msba, I was really flattered, I was also REALLY nervous and when I inquired to him about ‘what the hell I might cover in a seminar’ his simple answer was; and you guys know Chris so I’m sure you can hear him saying this ‘aw… do it on whatever you want, those guys will listen to anything!’ So in one sentence he effectively evaded my panicked inquiry, avoided offering me any of the much needed guidance I was seeking and hung up the phone, undoubtedly wearing that devious smile. Like the one he’s got on his face right now! I’m sure he enjoyed my paranoia to the fullest, thanks buddy! Well although talking about 400 ways to fish a Danny Plug seemed easy enough, it also seemed like an effective lullaby. And I knew you guys better than to think you’d listen to (quote) Anything! So, I decided to cover what I consider to be one of my strengths and something that I believe a lot of good surf fisherman miss out on and that is, surfcasting in the late season. Now I’m not talking about trying for Cod in January, but I’m not talking about tossing cocahoes to schoolies in November either. I’m talking about the legions of cows that so many of us miss when the weather gets too cold.

spence
10-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Speaking of busting on people, Dave could you please tell me where some fish are?

-spence

Raven
10-26-2006, 03:51 PM
ahhh ha ha ha :jester::jester:

thankyou spence for the laughter

i needed that... and my pina colada is empty....

reelecstasy
10-26-2006, 03:57 PM
You did great bro.........still cracks me up :hihi:

Canalman
10-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Spence---

They're here man... find that bait :spidey:

libassboy
10-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Congrats Dave!
Head down here if u can...:read: