View Full Version : well I went out today and (might have gave LINK a run for the (schoolie championship)

quick decision
10-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Had the best day fishing this season. Although it was extreme conditions, the bite was non stop for 4 hours. I had to pull myself off the beach. The 706z was sandblasted to near death. There were a few others who came by but if you didn't have bright yellow, the fish ignored you. I caught a fish on every other cast for a hour strait. I caught two fish at one time on the needle. Never done that before. Split my favorite needle down the middle. URGGG! The fish were stacked up 20 feet off the beach. Mostly schoolies (near 60 caught) but managed to beach two 30 inch fish. The fish aggressively struck the plugs like they were pissed off. It was a challenge with the wind. I think the wind was making it hard for the fish as well. It seemed like at times the plugs were sometimes blown away from there mouths. All in all I had a hunch the wind was going to stack up fish, and it paid off big time. These are the two plugs that did the most damage today. "Hey spence!" does the plug look familiar?