View Full Version : Sunday night football-

justplugit
10-31-2006, 12:19 PM
lost alot of respect for Madden and Michaels in the Dallas/Carolina game.Jerry Jones must have wined and dined them big time to for them to promote the Romo/Faivre clip, and comparing Romo with Montana after seeing him play 1and1/2 games.:doh: You gotta be kiddin me.They were drinking the Jones, Parscells, Romo cool aid by the barrel.
Madden has always been a Parscells fan, but if he and Michaels praised him and Romo one more time i woulda :yak6:
Thought they would be above reproach. :doh:

The Dad Fisherman
10-31-2006, 12:57 PM
How about Theisman last night, I think he has a Guy on Guy crush on Brady. I mean I'm a Pats fan and it was getting to be a bit much last night for me.

Hooper
10-31-2006, 04:58 PM
I didn't see any of the Sunday night, but last night on MNF, it was just painful to watch, bordering on ridiculous. C'mon ESPN, what the hell are you doing? Dump Kornheiser & bring in Boomer Esiason, more real football players who can make the game interesting. And please, lose the Kroft puppets!!!

fishsmith
11-01-2006, 08:04 AM
If there wasn't a time delay between radio and tv, I'd switch.

BMEUPSCOTTY
11-02-2006, 06:28 AM
If it wasn't for my tivo addiction, I'd listen to the radio as well. I won't sit down to watch the game until almost the end of the first quarter, then pause it again at halftime. I can watch most of the game w/no commercials.

NIB
11-05-2006, 08:58 PM
No commercials..
That must be great.
U have no Idea how much i wanna strangle John Mellencamp..
Nothing personal but its like every 15 mins I gotta hear that chevy commercial.

justplugit
11-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Michaels musta brought a thermos of Parcells cool aide with him to the game last nigth. Like 32 teams and coaches in

the NFL, and he's talkin about Parcells loss and how bad poor Bill feels. :crying: Come on, the only thing he feels bad

about is going out with a bad season and not becoming the legend he thinks he is. :doh:

Wait till next Sunday when the Giants play, Al and John will be talkin more about Parcells than Coughlin. :rolleyes:

Mike P
11-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Parcells has ever won a playoff game without Belichick as his defensive co-ordinator :confused:

justplugit
11-06-2006, 06:40 PM
I believe you are right, Mike. He was there with the 87 and 91 Giants, 96 Pats, and 98, 99 Jets.

Parcells ain't no Bill Belichick and will never be a Tom Landry. :doh:

Young Salt
11-11-2006, 10:11 AM
U have no Idea how much i wanna strangle John Mellencamp..
Nothing personal but its like every 15 mins I gotta hear that chevy commercial.

:rotf3: