View Full Version : Saddam Verdict

Skip N
11-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Seems the verdict for ol' Saddam is coming this Sunday. I can't wait to see that murdering SOB hanging from a pole soon :hang: The Kurds will be having some nice partys in northern Iraq soon i'm sure!

I just hope if Saddam gets the death penalty (wich he freakin better) it doesnt take them 10 years to hang this mofo.

BrianS
11-04-2006, 09:48 AM
put him back in power
he was the only one who could control those maniacs over there..

he scared the crap out of iran too... (who have been kinda quiet recently)

stripersnipr
11-04-2006, 10:40 AM
put him back in power

Lets see if we can resurrect Hilter too while we're at it. But seriously, the crap is gonna hit the fan when that verdict comes in either way.

Skip N
11-04-2006, 10:49 AM
put him back in power

yeah thats a fantastic idea :conf: I'm sure our soldiers who gave thier lives removing that mass murderer from power think thats a swell idea too. Is this the Dems plan for Iraq?! :rotfl:

It's gonna be interesting to see what happenes when the verdict and actual execution comes down.

Maybe knowing Saddam is finally gone, will put some folks at ease over there? Just a thought anyway.

Raven
11-04-2006, 11:13 AM
death

spence
11-04-2006, 11:15 AM
I just hope if Saddam gets the death penalty (wich he freakin better) it doesnt take them 10 years to hang this mofo.
Skip, your lack of knowledge into the Iraqi Constitution couldn't be more glaring ;)

Actually, I think the penalty must be carried out within 30 days of the sentence.

-spence

stripersnipr
11-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Skip, your lack of knowledge into the Iraqi Constitution couldn't be more glaring ;)

Actually, I think the penalty must be carried out within 30 days of the sentence.

-spence

But I beleive as in the American system it is subject to an automatic appeal.

spence
11-04-2006, 02:44 PM
But I beleive as in the American system it is subject to an automatic appeal.
Again, from memory here, but their appeal system is much more limited than ours. The entire legal system is quite different. They only hear a single charge at a time, and there are dozens...

-spence

basswipe
11-04-2006, 03:26 PM
death

Absolutely.Swiftly at that.

People like Saddam are the types who commit Genocide,ask any Jew,Armenian or KURD!

Leniency or arguing whether I-Crack was better off with or without him is pointless.

Skip and Spence,sometimes I just don't get you get you two.You'll actually agree on a point(death for Saddam) and yet you'll still argue even when in agreement.Defending liberalism/conservatism to the point of stupidity even when you agree is what's wrong with this country.

You guy's agree on death for Saddam?If you do leave it at that...its called Partisanship.

Anyone in Congress listening?

spence
11-04-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm just giving Skippy some flak. It's why I'm here.

-spence

Skip N
11-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Absolutely.Swiftly at that.

People like Saddam are the types who commit Genocide,ask any Jew,Armenian or KURD!

Leniency or arguing whether I-Crack was better off with or without him is pointless.

Skip and Spence,sometimes I just don't get you get you two.You'll actually agree on a point(death for Saddam) and yet you'll still argue even when in agreement.Defending liberalism/conservatism to the point of stupidity even when you agree is what's wrong with this country.

You guy's agree on death for Saddam?If you do leave it at that...its called Partisanship.

Anyone in Congress listening?

I called for the death of Saddam, and i hope it gets carried out quickly, no political argument from me, or Spence for that matter. So i don't know what you're talking about regarding us not agreeing
:huh:

Heck it's been rather calm and peaceful for once! :hee:

ProfessorM
11-04-2006, 05:15 PM
:gorez: Just like his sons used to do. What goes around comes around. Say hi to Adolph.:wavey:

spence
11-04-2006, 05:22 PM
I called for the death of Saddam, and i hope it gets carried out quickly, no political argument from me, or Spence for that matter.
Actually I'm against the death penalty.

It's quite possible that some DNA evidence could turn up and prove his innocence ;)

Ok, perhaps just this one time.

-spence

Skitterpop
11-04-2006, 07:50 PM
I would like to see him released and be sentenced to community service.

Joe
11-04-2006, 08:02 PM
http://img.snlarc.jt.org/arc/imp/Alec%20Baldwin-Saddam%20Hussein.jpg
Poor Saddam.....Nobody loves me!

Swimmer
11-04-2006, 08:21 PM
He could be sentence to a lifetime of listening Jerry Fallwell rantings 12 hours a day in a cell. Or Kanye West rap. Or even worse K. Fed rap.

Skitterpop
11-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Better yet.... George Bush speeches :hihi:

spence
11-04-2006, 09:58 PM
He could be sentence to a lifetime of listening Jerry Fallwell rantings 12 hours a day in a cell.
Swimmer, nobody deserves that :hs:

-spence

Moses
11-05-2006, 04:40 AM
Saddam, half brother sentenced to death

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2006/11/05/saddam_hussein_verdict_hearing_begins/

Raven
11-05-2006, 06:07 AM
make my day!!!!

fishaholic18
11-05-2006, 07:54 AM
death
Yes, death for sure...
http://2ni2.com/emoticon/special/botando.gifhttp://img84.exs.cx/img84/6927/palizaconsilla7eo.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/v295/laurents/th_hatchet.gif

Squid kids Dad
11-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Yup,Death by hanging...:hang:

Diamond Tackle
11-05-2006, 09:27 AM
He could be sentence to a lifetime of listening Jerry Fallwell rantings 12 hours a day in a cell. Or Kanye West rap. Or even worse K. Fed rap.\
wow, that is pretty harsh :hf1:
Should be interesting to see if they make a spectacle out of the event, or even show it on Al jazeera(spllchk)
Hey they showed our boys getting brutally murdered , they can at least show this guy swinging from a rope for a minute.

afterhours
11-05-2006, 09:36 AM
head first into a camels arse .......where he came from.

Skip N
11-05-2006, 09:42 AM
DEATH BY HANGING :hang:

"uffah!!"
11-05-2006, 10:09 AM
He should have never come to trial. The GI that found him should have thrown a Grenade in that spider hole he was in. JMHO!!!!! I hate SPIDER HOLES!!!!

redneck24
11-05-2006, 10:47 AM
He could be sentence to a lifetime of listening Jerry Fallwell rantings 12 hours a day in a cell. Or Kanye West rap. Or even worse K. Fed rap.

or a lifetime of listening to spence :exp:

Skitterpop
11-05-2006, 10:47 AM
:jester:

stripersnipr
11-05-2006, 10:50 AM
And Ramsey Clark was ejected from the courtroom after failing to contain his outrage...........

"uffah!!"
11-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Actually I'm against the death penalty.

It's quite possible that some DNA evidence could turn up and prove his innocence ;)

Ok, perhaps just this one time.

-spence

Thats where most liberalism/conservatism people disagree. Look at the extra cost to keep him in jail for life with no parole.

Skip N
11-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Anyone who objects to putting Saddam to death must be nuts. Why in the world would anyone want to keep a mass murderer alive? Put him to death so we dont have to worry about him ever again. It's not like one of the cases where we're executing the wrong guy by mistake! He's guilty as %$%$%$%$, now lets hang the mofo! :skulz:

spence
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Anyone who objects to putting Saddam to death must be nuts. Why in the world would anyone want to keep a mass murderer alive? Put him to death so we dont have to worry about him ever again. It's not like one of the cases where we're executing the wrong guy by mistake! He's guilty as %$%$%$%$, now lets hang the mofo! :skulz:

Some people are just against the death penalty Skippy. The USA is pretty much alone in still allowing it among non third world nations.

I won't mind seeing Saddam get the noose, but I'd like to see it done away with here at home.

-spence

Young Salt
11-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Poor Saddam.....Nobody loves me!

not true :D

PoPin Plug
11-05-2006, 03:52 PM
not true :D

hhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

likwid
11-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Increased rioting and death squad activity post sentancing.

Good job!

Raven
11-05-2006, 07:11 PM
a huge toilet out in the iraq desert...:think:
hooked up to a GIGANTIC septic tank...

then ya slide him down a shoot hog tied
and flush him
like the big turd that he is.:smokin:

Joe
11-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I agree that he should have been killed on the spot.

The killing of the defense laywers, the trial acting as stage for Saddam to incite, the further retributions that are sure to come, the trial has cost hundreds of lives.

And tnow he gets killed anyway - which will lead to more killing.

Squid kids Dad
11-05-2006, 08:09 PM
They should torture the a&^%&*ole

Skitterpop
11-05-2006, 08:31 PM
I agree that he should have been killed on the spot.

The killing of the defense laywers, the trial acting as stage for Saddam to incite, the further retributions that are sure to come, the trial has cost hundreds of lives.

And tnow he gets killed anyway - which will lead to more killing.

Agreed.... too many American people had a woody to parade his capture and trial and hopefully take a piece of the credit pie....would have been better, though anticlimatic, to explain a cause of death.

Now its like poking a stick slowly into a huge white tailed hornets nest.