View Full Version : Mike Lundholm - "pogymike" - Metalica - FishASA

bigshrimpin
11-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Anyone have an email address for Mike Lundholm of Plymouth?

JohnR
11-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Hey Tim you West Coast Slacker Dooood - just ran all the searches and nothing came up with thouse parameters.... Not sure he is a member here...

bigshrimpin
11-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Thanks John!! I appreciate your help :) Sure miss the east coast fall run. I still can't figure out how to catch the big ones out here on the west side. Strick's been nailing schoolies in the delta on bluegills. My biggest is only a 32 incher this year :(

JohnR
11-06-2006, 06:40 AM
Thanks John!! I appreciate your help :) Sure miss the east coast fall run. I still can't figure out how to catch the big ones out here on the west side. Strick's been nailing schoolies in the delta on bluegills. My biggest is only a 32 incher this year :(

Most have missed the fall run here too.... Tim - you gotta drift ghost shrimp for them :hee:

devils fiddle
11-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Tim- You have to stay awake if you want to catch the bigger fish.

Was going through some photos and theres some hot ones of you sleeping in a cuddy of a vessel that will stay unamed during and ASA event. :rotf3:

JohnR
11-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Would this unamed vessell be a thrown-herring-magnet?

stiff tip
11-07-2006, 06:46 PM
why???????? i know pogie mike well... you will have to pm me for that info.... btw i gave pogie that name... just ask him..... ps .... he,s a good man .. i would stand beside.. anytime......