View Full Version : Yesterday's Game

MarshCappa
11-13-2006, 10:17 AM
I was at the game yesterday and what a dissapointment. The crowd was angry. I kept thinking I was watching the Pete Carroll Pats. Boring game plan and no major adjustment to what the Jets were doing on offense. Pennington had his way with us on every 3rd down and if he completed one more pass to the flats I was going to throw myself off of the upper deck. This was the coach's worst game since he has been here. I was very surprised we couldn't get more stops on 3rd down and more pressure on the QB. The only bright side is thank god we are in the worst division in the league. But we all know having a bye week in the playoffs is key to getting to the bowl.

PoPin Plug
11-13-2006, 02:36 PM
i was there toooo!!!! brady's lost it!!! at the end of the game he looked dirtyer than the o-line

MarshCappa
11-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Brady wasn't the problem when the Jets made all those 3rd and shorts in a row! Now that was frustrating! Brady certainly didn't bring his 'A" game though. My wife who is an RN and a fan thinks his shoulder needs surgery. That will be interesting too watch as the season progresses. He's been "probable" for the last 2 years.

The Dad Fisherman
11-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Don't Forget Gabrielle fumbling the ball on the 20 too.....that suckedthe life out of them also.

MarshCappa
11-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Don't Forget Gabrielle fumbling the ball on the 20 too.....that suckedthe life out of them also.

I actually was trying to forget that so thanks for bring it up! LOL
That game had so many frustrating moments! :wall:
1st time I can say in the last 5 years that we were out coached.

vineyardblues
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
The only bright point of the weekend was a BC win :bl: :D :bl: :D
Man,they are good, and to ever is on the internet and can do some thing, PUT THEM ON TV PLEASE
VB

Bigcat
11-13-2006, 06:43 PM
The game plans have stunk.
I think it is time to fire the offensive coodinator the guy has limited experience and it shows.
I also think the Pats were and are just being cheep?
It would have been nice to see them get Mike Marks when he was available.

afterhours
11-13-2006, 06:51 PM
belliceck might have been sending his guys a message as he benched a lot of players during this game, seymor, dillion, gabrielle- shoulda' benched ...........tom- i'm sure he's hurt, does'nt look the same to me. patriots looked as flat monkey pi$$ from top to bottom.

Raider Ronnie
11-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Whats up with ESPN saying there is/was some kind of riff between Belicheck, and Mangini??
Is this true?

afterhours
11-13-2006, 08:08 PM
mangini and bill had an agreement that mangini would put in two years under bill and donut boy broke it to go to bill's anti-team- the j-e-t-s.