A kid at work told me about this being on Youtube
I think his career may be over !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu3s24kB7IM&mode=related&search=

Skitterpop
11-29-2006, 08:26 PM
He went effin nutzoidal... I`m guessing he is a mess :(

luds
11-29-2006, 09:17 PM
He's been on Letterman and Jessie Jackson's radio show to apologize since this event. I don't think it's helping.:smash:

BigFish
11-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Where you been Ron under a rock??? Happened like a week ago! There is no excuse for what he did!:doh:

sok
11-29-2006, 09:25 PM
I'll play devils advocate here.
First and foremost; I hate everyone equally.
(First 10 minutes of Full Metal Jacket. R. Lee Ermey/Gunnery Sergeant Hartman)
Watched the Kramer video four times.
(The Kubrick Masterpiece I own.)
When I first heard of this nonsense it sounded like he just spontaneously started spewing the "N" word.
But since there is no possible escape from it.....
Had to see it.
From what I saw he was reacting to something NOT on the video.
Just wondering how long he held out before responding back?
10 minutes,20,30,40?
Rehab; a mess; etc.,etc.
Ever think he was heckled for a half hour and just snapped back?
I saw a reaction.
Not just a random case of Tourette's Syndrome.

BigFish
11-29-2006, 10:18 PM
So whats your point? He was justified to act the way he did? There is no place in todays society for people who act like that! People in this world have to begin to get along and get past our difference in appearance, race, color, religious beliefs....or mankind is surely doomed one day as a result!:doh:

sok
11-29-2006, 10:37 PM
I never said he was justified.
But....
Have you ever been pushed to the point where you say something you regret after saying it?
Every single ex I have going back 20 years has made me do that.
"can't understand normal thinking"
It's a knee-jerk reaction.
Not pre-meditated.
Key word being REaction.

slapshot
11-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Probably a "botched joke"

PaulS
11-30-2006, 08:57 AM
If its a knee jerk reaction, that's when your true inner feelings come out. If its premeditated, you have time to think about your actions and he would not have said what he did.

That said - I don't believe he really feels that way. He appologized repeatedly afterward, the appologizes seemed sincere. He want into the mouth of the lion to appologize and is getting some pysch. help. I don't think there will be any long term consequences to his career. That means no more having his own show but he'll be able to continue on the comedy circuit.

Skip N
11-30-2006, 11:32 AM
He's an idiot, he can kiss his career goodbye. It's not like he just had a slip of the tongue and dropped the N word by mistake. He used it multiple times, with extreme anger, towards a couple black men! A BIG NO NO!! He's toast.

Diamond Tackle
11-30-2006, 01:24 PM
To err is Human, to forgive is divine. Those who cant forgive need to look inside themselves more than at the one(s) that comminted the offense. He didnt physically hurt anyone. Funny how we(as people) are so focused on this PC crap . It may be our undoing one day.
The corporation that are peddling all this "diversity training" & "PC" garbage and trying to brainwash you(affecting even your private life in the process) are more offensive to me than any poor slob that is truly sorry for a mistake he made. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. The Corporations that rob you of your Christmas tree and Menorah in the Lobby, because ONE disgruntled person filed a complaint. THOSE people are truly the problem. They are eroding your rights and truly robbing you of your dignity. Jesse Jackson and his minions are just part of the machine that pray on these circumstances. Did you know he used to blackmail corporations who he felt didnt hire enough minorities?
Lets see if he really CALLS FOR A BOYCOTT of all the RAP records that use the "N" word and MAKE lots of $$ doint it. Dont hold your breath..

Raven
11-30-2006, 01:54 PM
on some prescription drugs he took by mistake...

the longer he doesnt laugh...the worse it gets....

fishpoopoo
11-30-2006, 01:56 PM
So whats your point? He was justified to act the way he did? There is no place in todays society for people who act like that! People in this world have to begin to get along and get past our difference in appearance, race, color, religious beliefs....or mankind is surely doomed one day as a result!:doh:

Yeah. What was that honky thinking?

fishsmith
11-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Bassturbed - thats "Cracker assed Cracker" if you pleazeeeeeeeeeeee

Diamond Tackle
11-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Also worthy of noting that the "victim" is seeking monetary damages, apparantly only $ can soothe the pain and anguish suffered in a comedy club .:rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,233657,00.html
whoop , there it is.
$ cures call pains.

Once upon a time , long long ago, before anyone knew what PC was,
this was funny.
http://www.all4humor.com/videos/funny-videos/kill-the-white-man.html

ThrowingTimber
12-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Big deal the guy spoke like he speaks at home using words he obviously uses at home, folks who arent famous speak like that all the time. Then clean it up when they're in public...

fishsmith
12-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Tinman, I never saw that SNL skit, very funny!! alot like the
old Saturday Night Live skit with Garrett Morris as a convict in the prison talent show who sings:

Gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.
Gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.
And once I kill all the whiteys I see Then whitey he won’t bother me Gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see.

sok
12-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Bassturbed - thats "Cracker assed Cracker" if you pleazeeeeeeeeeeee

I think it was ******* cracker-assed ************.

I'm going to walk away from this one.

Diamond Tackle
12-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Exactly Fishsmith!!
Apparantly we had more freedom or a better sense of Humor in the 70's than today ?! That suff would never fly today on prime time not Not ready for prime time, and you know why?, cause the CORPORATIONS/Sponsors wont allow it. They know whats best for us I guess in every aspect of our lives. And god help you if you talk about that sort of Comedy at the water cooler, you can be terminated.
Point is , its COMEDY, and sometimes it goes BAD. Kramers went very very bad,doesnt make him an evil person. Just a really bad comedian with really bad timing and judgement. So boycott him if you want, but dont say hes not fit for society. Lets string up the child molesters first.
Anyone ever see Lisa Lampanellis act ? Pretty hardcore if you asked me.
http://www.insultcomic.com/home.php

The Dad Fisherman
12-02-2006, 01:43 AM
My Avatar would never be if he was on today....