View Full Version : Insurance Question??

BigFish
12-05-2006, 02:31 PM
I have been waiting for a price quote on some liability insurance for almost 2 weeks now??? How many of you in the know think this long of a wait is a bit unreasonable??? I would have thought maybe a day or so but this is rediculous!!:huh:

stripersnipr
12-05-2006, 02:33 PM
It took me a month to get a new Homeowners policy written.

Bronko
12-05-2006, 03:13 PM
I have been waiting for a price quote on some liability insurance for almost 2 weeks now??? How many of you in the know think this long of a wait is a bit unreasonable??? I would have thought maybe a day or so but this is rediculous!!:huh:

Way too long Larry. With all of the competition out there they should be climbing all over you for your business. I deal with insurance companies all the time doing real estate closings, they should (and do) move a lot quicker than that. Give them a call and let them know you needed it quickly and that you'd be calling another agent. You'll have a quote, or at least some major s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g up before the end of business today.

UserRemoved1
12-05-2006, 03:41 PM
takes time, liability is not like any other kind of insurance.

First they have to find your code, then they have to shop it to all the companies they do business with, it has to be rated etc.

GET READY TO BEND OVER LARRY

It's gonna hurt :eek:

BigFish
12-05-2006, 03:48 PM
I am ready Scott! Nothings cheap!

UserRemoved1
12-05-2006, 04:11 PM
that for sure. I think alot of the delay is the underwriter.

BigFish
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Maybe...but I called the damn agent before noon and he was at lunch...I have not even recieved a call back yet which pisses me off!:rocketem:

UserRemoved1
12-05-2006, 04:36 PM
call Michael 6174895621 tell him i sent you

UserRemoved1
12-05-2006, 04:37 PM
old family friend Larry, been with them for years.

ThrowingTimber
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Larry, if you want my insurance guy is good too. send a pm if you need a #.

BigFish
12-05-2006, 06:02 PM
I called him back and he was in but on another line...said he would call back and did not!!:rocketem: He was rferred by a few friends of mine who use him so you think his service would be all the better!!! Guess not!!! I will see if he calls in the am and then move on!!!:rolleyes:

Slingah
12-05-2006, 06:24 PM
if you need my agents number just ask...she is great....

BigFish
12-08-2006, 08:03 AM
To sum up....the agent I had called has yet to get back to me!!! 2 weeks today!!:rocketem: I talked to him briefly on Wednesday and he said he would get back to me in a day or so!!!!:huh: So yesterday I call Slingah's agent......in under an hour she calls me back, has a policy ready to fly and the price was just right!!!!:kewl: Can you beat that??? Think this other guy has his head in a dark, damp, smelly hole!!!

So I will wait to see if this SOB even calls back and when he does I will hear him out...see how he tries to screw me pricewise and then lay out for him how I called the other agent and she had me done in under an hour!!!!! Can't understand how this moron stays in business treating customers like this???:rocketem:

Thanks Matt!:thanks:

Slingah
12-08-2006, 01:28 PM
ur welcome fREaK