View Full Version : Looking for a couple things

Vectorfisher
12-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Anyone who has shot a deer this season and has the hide I would like a piece 12"x12" Also if someone shoots one during muzzlelaoding season call me I would like the blood! I am going to be getting a new Drahthaar soon and am going to be starting blood tracking with my old and new Draht's Also anyone know of a place where cottontails are plentiful? won't be doing any gunning just need a few trails to get a nice imprint with the new pup I should have thought of this before the season but been crazy here :-(

Goose
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
My brother gota 150# 8 pt hanging and a button 100#'ish, shot last night. I think he wouldn't mind giving it up.(the hide that is:hee:)

"uffah!!"
12-11-2006, 05:59 AM
WOW! He needs a shave!! But he's still a good looking dog!

Raven
12-11-2006, 06:28 AM
i like that look! looks ready to rumble

"uffah!!"
12-11-2006, 08:31 PM
You can see how serious these dogs are by the look on their faces!!

capesams
12-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I had two wirehairs....one was an :angel: ..the other was a :devil: he went back.

Vectorfisher
12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
I will take the hide let me know where when. These are very cool intelligent animals, I have been hunting/ training dogs for almost 15 yrs started out with a Springer then got a Lab for the cold weather waterfowling then got a Shorthair. Had my hand in training many different breeds through my club and when I saw my first DD I fell in love these are German registered/regulated dogs you cannot breed outside of there system and you must pass some pretty stringent tests to be certified for breeding, we have had one litter to date. If you are looking for a do all dog look no further they are far and away the best.