View Full Version : Clammer

fishaholic18
12-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Tried out the trolling motor...Worked great. Thanks:thanks: I owe ya one..:kewl:
Hope ya back is better so we can go get some soon.;)

Clammer
12-11-2006, 09:00 PM
GREAT

MF#$%^&*(ER THE LEFT IS A MONEY FISH :whackin:

Canalman
12-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Biggest wp I ever caught... :cheers:

Thanks clam man!

eelman
12-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Tried out the trolling motor...Worked great. Thanks:thanks: I owe ya one..:kewl:
Hope ya back is better so we can go get some soon.;)

what a KIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ /AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:lm:

F/U CLAMMER WHERES MY FREE STUFF................

You cant treat your kids differently..........FU. bunch a sissies..........

piemma
12-12-2006, 04:16 PM
yeah, where's my free stuff??? See if I bring you ring free in the middle of the night. I want a trolling motor for free!!!

Nebe
12-12-2006, 04:21 PM
nice fish guys :D

eelman
12-12-2006, 05:20 PM
yeah, where's my free stuff??? See if I bring you ring free in the middle of the night. I want a trolling motor for free!!!

Ya...and I served the geriatric invalid dinner last night...No free stuff for me....F-Him...........:nailem: :nailem:

Canalman
12-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Nice W-P!.. pretty good market for them now.. money fish is right clammer.. guy across the street from me filled his cooler the other day, and it was right around 1.75 a pound....good eats too.

Now if only I could learn to catch them on purpose :smash:

Clammer
12-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Ya C/M on purpose is the trick // I gotta check with my dealer ???if Karl is right about $1.75 // then I,m swiching over [QUICK]

NOW >>.

FOR FREE

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& :: Buddy /ya can have my Chrisymas tree ===when I,m done :; >>> FREE

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& // got 4 new woman this week /add to the 3 already / when I check out two this weekend /you can have the leftovers >>>>FREE

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& & F-18 //you both can have my work clothes /that no longer fit >>>. seeing you both don,t work >>>. FREE

Paul .. You can have my parking spot down at the marina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Free // I fish nights & longer than 50 minutes ::

JOHNR ;; You can have my lastest issue of {SEACRAFT} how to make a Rose garden >> FREE

Fishpart >>>>> You can have my Honey-do list & my memo pad ...never marry a captain >>>>>>>>> FREE ;;

Raven:: you can have my priceless multi-purpose commercial fishing license // when I die // because you don,t know #^&#^&#^&#^& -s %^&* about striper fishing / ya live WTF in the woods /drawing f $%^&*( pictures all f #$%^&*( day & I know if will be useless in your hands .>>>>>> FREE ;;

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& you can have my fishing log of all these f $%^&*( years >>>>>>>> FREE CUz I don,t have one

& FOR NOW

JUSTPLUGIT ;; Dave you can have my trusted CLAMMER SPEECH DECODER .>>>>>>>>>> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you & all the other NJ F $%^&*( will understand what ya all being Called >>>>>>>>>>>FREE

& YA ALL CAN KISS MY A SS >>>>>>>>>> FREE :wid:

Skitterpop
12-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Biggest wp I ever caught... :cheers:

Thanks clam man!

WP clean fillet.....spiced corn meal milk dipped....deep fried....:btu:

Nice catch!

justplugit
12-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Yeah right Clamah, FREE, when is that when ya sell everything ya got

to move to Western Austrailia

sooz ya can fish for those Tailer bloofish fish from the 500 ft cliffs. :huh: :buds:

Clammer
12-13-2006, 12:00 AM
If I move to W/A its for the beautiful Sheila,s / f #%^7 the fish :smokin:

zacs
12-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Ya C/M on purpose is the trick // I gotta check with my dealer ???if Karl is right about $1.75 // then I,m swiching over [QUICK]

NOW >>.

FOR FREE

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& :: Buddy /ya can have my Chrisymas tree ===when I,m done :; >>> FREE

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& // got 4 new woman this week /add to the 3 already / when I check out two this weekend /you can have the leftovers >>>>FREE

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& & F-18 //you both can have my work clothes /that no longer fit >>>. seeing you both don,t work >>>. FREE

Paul .. You can have my parking spot down at the marina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Free // I fish nights & longer than 50 minutes ::

JOHNR ;; You can have my lastest issue of {SEACRAFT} how to make a Rose garden >> FREE

Fishpart >>>>> You can have my Honey-do list & my memo pad ...never marry a captain >>>>>>>>> FREE ;;

Raven:: you can have my priceless multi-purpose commercial fishing license // when I die // because you don,t know #^&#^&#^&#^& -s %^&* about striper fishing / ya live WTF in the woods /drawing f $%^&*( pictures all f #$%^&*( day & I know if will be useless in your hands .>>>>>> FREE ;;

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& you can have my fishing log of all these f $%^&*( years >>>>>>>> FREE CUz I don,t have one

& FOR NOW

JUSTPLUGIT ;; Dave you can have my trusted CLAMMER SPEECH DECODER .>>>>>>>>>> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you & all the other NJ F $%^&*( will understand what ya all being Called >>>>>>>>>>>FREE

this one is goin in the hall of fame

piemma
12-13-2006, 08:15 AM

NOW >>.

FOR FREE

& FOR NOW

Mike:
You are the MasterCard of SB.com....Priceless!!!!!!

Canalman
12-13-2006, 09:19 AM
THAT {WAS}// FO*&%@O*& {{{{{{{[HILARIOUS]}}}}}}}}}}

Clammer
12-13-2006, 11:02 AM
YEP Someone has todo it // spread the cheer & do a good deed ;;

ya know .. I guess I am really a SMF ,er

see what happens when ya f $#%^&* the nuns in the elevator >>>:musc:

Slipknot
12-13-2006, 11:19 AM
How To Forum?

oh...

How ta make us laugh.. :D

yep, I had to stash a copy of this priceless thread before the other one got lost:bl:

Raven
12-13-2006, 11:38 AM
ok...:wave: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/reply.png

http://www.potrevolution.com/error.html

fishaholic18
12-13-2006, 07:29 PM
what a KIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ /AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:lm:

F/U CLAMMER WHERES MY FREE STUFF................

You cant treat your kids differently..........FU. bunch a sissies..........

U cry baby...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sobbing.gif

justplugit
12-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Who is the guy in the lower left corner of that :smokin: rally pic? :smokin:
:D

LMAO ,how did Rav miss that one? :rotf2:

Raven
12-13-2006, 11:06 PM
joe.... quick toke ya know...:uhuh:

Clogston29
12-14-2006, 06:42 AM
dave, how much did the perch weigh. I caught one ice fishing about 5 years ago on squam lake that was 18.5" long on a rapala jig while looking for rainbows. I didn't know that at the time that it was probably the NH state record :smash: so I just ate it. Probably the only record fish I'll ever get a shot at, not that its really a glamour record or anything :hihi: