View Full Version : stripers

Rich
04-26-2000, 07:37 PM
Hi! any of you guys fly fish. anyone interested in getting together some night or day an fishing. comments welcomed! if you want to meet just email so not to tie the board up. How about you John.Think I can get a flyrod in your hand? good luck, good fishin.

Bill+C
04-26-2000, 08:11 PM
I am also a flyrodder... I am one of only a few that I know of. I'm always interested in meeting new fly fishermen, I find it hard fly fishing around surfcasters, although I am a surfcaster as well, it makes it easier when amongst fly fishremen. Let me know what you think...

Bill C.

Rich
04-27-2000, 07:05 PM
Hay Bill, glad to see at least one outher fly guy!hope as this site grows more will sign in. Where do you do most of your fishing.Are you from around the Cape Cod, Boston, up North, or outher places afar.
got to go check in tomorrow. good luck,good fishin.

BillC
04-28-2000, 11:30 AM
Rich,

I'm from Quincy and do a lot of my fishing on the south shore. I am heading down to the cape this weekend to pick-up my off road permit to fish on the Cape Cod National Sea Shore this year so I plan on fishing down that way a lot. Hopefully others will join us on the flyfishing end of things. Maybe we could set up a trip with other fly fisherman?

Gotta get back to work...

Rich
04-28-2000, 05:12 PM
Bill,Any time your looking for a partner Im always open . let me know a day in advance, so I can have some one at the shop while im gone.always like putting up the GONE FISHIN sign.ILL be heading to the
south side this weekend to check out a few spots.Just waiting for thoes big blues an stripers to start in. e-mail or call the shop
(508-481-5665) maby Ill see you on the water .
good luck, good fishin.

Bill C
04-29-2000, 05:49 AM
Sounds great Rich. I'll be in touch...

BigPete
05-01-2000, 07:48 PM
There are a pile of saltwater flyrodders on the South Shore. We used to get together on the old Reel-Time board and we now visit Jeff Smith at http://www.flyfishsaltwaters.com/ Join CCA and meet many of them. There are some tournaments coming up. I'll put up a post when the details are out. It's good to have another local board. Thanks! Peter Sorensen

Rich
05-04-2000, 05:36 PM
Pete, thanks for the info, I have already talked w/ jeff. He has a great board also thanks again, good luck,good fishin.