View Full Version : My buddy letting one go . . .

BassyiusMaximus
12-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Here is another shot, just some night this summer and of bass in the water, we hook em, fight em then let them go but that is the way it is. Enjoy the shot. I might be getting a digicam for Christmas and if I do, next season I will flood the site with pictures and please, warn me now if I shouldn't.

BTW, is this site really the #2 among ALL fishing sites?, come on?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/thundra04struck/100_4124.jpg

The Dad Fisherman
12-21-2006, 10:15 AM

Yeah I know i saw that, I don't believe it either.....it should be #1 :D

BassyiusMaximus
12-21-2006, 10:34 AM
It is not that I don't think this site should not be #2 or #1, it is one of my top 5 of all the boating, dirtbiking, snowmobiling and fishing websites I visit but not long ago I had seen it was #12 then #11 and now #2.

JohnR
12-21-2006, 03:20 PM

Different "Top Sites" Ranking Sites. The other two I has previously had more sites listed including some with more visitors and pageviews. But they were crashing a lot and causing the pages to hang when viewed in IE. So I found a different one that has S-B at #2 on their list in "Unique Visitors" (We are #1 on that list in Page views).

For comparison sake, the site listed #1 on this list was listed number 6 on the old list, we're #2 but bounced around from #10-13 on that same old list.

I put it up for more of a comparison thingy. If SOL added the same code to their site you'd see them listed as #1 with probably 3-5 times the traffic S-B gets. That's OK too, we like our little corner of the interblab :humpty: :lm: :cheers:

Bassmax - how much room am I gonna need for hosting video ;) ? Would you all want me to add some video hostability?

BassyiusMaximus
12-21-2006, 04:03 PM
I would definitely not burden anything with video. As it is, I have no clue on how to get a video onto the net or anywhere. I just visited youtube and looked at some stuff for a while but I couldn't bore anyone with video since there is so much out there already. I still like stills/photos and would rather tell the story myself. It entertains me and hopefully others as well.

I do like the links that others have put on as it lets me know where to go to get more and view more videos, that is.

I'm glad for this site, for some reason I like it better than SOL and I don't know why.