View Full Version : Start off 07 with a fantastic EBA seminar!

Fish_Eye
12-22-2006, 09:08 AM
There are still tickets available to the January 9, East Bay Anglers Annual Seminar.

This year’s show should be the best ever…the overall theme of the show is “Big Fish Tactics Made Simple.”

Captain Jim White will reveal his selection of top soft plastic baits for big stripers and then show you how to rig and fish them. Jim’s techniques are so simple that even his five year old grandson has taken bass over 20 pounds following grampy’s advise…in fact little Devon White will be on hand to amuse and inform you.

The #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& himself will be there to cover the secrets of his success with serpents in the suds. If you want to score a fifty from the shore, than Bill Nolan’s presentation might just help you attain that goal.

Steve “Van Staal” McKenna will be on hand to show the refinements he’s made in his rigging and fishing Slug-Gos. If you fish the shore and love soft plastic baits, Steve will show you how to tweak your presentation and connect with cows.

I’ll be showing a large screen, multi-media presentation that focuses on big fish tactics made simple. I’ll reveal how you can find the best spots to catch monster stripers from both the shore and by boat – and without burning spots. I’ll show some never before seen video from my hunt for monster stripers at Cutthunk and I’ll show you some of the most effective techniques for catching cows that I’ve discovered over the 06’ season and you’ll see fish over forty pounds falling for these super simple ways to fish. There will be outtakes from “Stripers Gone Wild” with plenty of new footage that will entertain and enlighten you.

All of us presenters are working together to make this show a very special event that will be appealing to not only the sharpest of veteran anglers, but also appealing to kids and anglers just getting into the sport.

For more info on the show and how to get ticket in advance (the only way to get admittance) check out http://www.laptewproductions.com/Pdfs/ShowBrochure.pdf or contact Will Barbeau at 401-245-8375.

We already have sold tickets to anglers from as far away as Manhattan and some anglers will be returning for the 10th year in a row. I almost forgot to mention that this years raffle and door prize will be spectacular. I hope to see you at the show.

Mike Laptew

Back Beach
12-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Mike is right. I've been to the show 5-6 times, and even got to do a presentation one year. Probably the best take there is anywhere in terms of winter fishing related seminars.

chief10
12-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I agree. I've gone a couple years before and it's always a good show with excellent speakers. going again this yr.

nightprowler
12-22-2006, 11:07 AM
how late will this seminar be going? i have to work late that day and probably wouldnt be able to make it before 830, would it be worth it?

Fish_Eye
12-22-2006, 11:16 AM
nightprowler,

The doors open at 6:00 and the show starts at 7:00, you might catch the end of Steve McKenna's show and you'll have plenty of time to get in on the super raffel. I'll be pulling up the rear with an hour long video/multi media presentation. It would be nice to have you there.

Mike

nightprowler
12-22-2006, 12:02 PM
so it sounds like the show will be going relatively late than. I have the form for tickets from your site.
thanks for letting us know about it.