View Full Version : who's fishing tonight?

Mr. Kav
06-21-2002, 06:11 AM
i plan on going out tonight and i should be on the water by 7:00pm. i will call out on channel 69 to see if anyone is around.

good luck fishing

06-21-2002, 09:30 AM
Hi Kav,
I am taking my wife and son out in PJ Pond tonight, maybe grab a few shad, I should be out there. I'll monitor 69....

Thanks

Scotch Bonnet
06-21-2002, 09:58 AM
Don, I will be out also. Maybe venture out to N. Shoal and 3 way eels. Man its tough fishin without a fishfinder. Gotta get it in next week! Do you fish close to the bouy? I should just follow Ronnie(BB&T) around, they are hitting some big fish on a regular basis.

Bill L
06-21-2002, 11:59 AM
I may be out tonight after 10 or so in PJ area, drifting eels. Haven't decided yet if will be in my boat, or a friends w/radio. If so, will monitor 69. Was out last night near A-frame for about an hour, no takers :(

Van
06-21-2002, 12:36 PM
Kav:
I just posted on the other thread before seeing this one.

Yes I will. I cutting out of work around 3 and taking the kids out till about dark. hailing 69... boat name KARAVI..

06-21-2002, 01:22 PM
Hi Scotch,
Hey I haven't fished the shoal area since last Sunday morning when I was pretty much skunked. I haven't been out this week as the boat was getting bottom painted, it's finally done. I read the reports in the journal about old Ron banging the fish at the Charlestown / S.Kingstown area.

I am going to try and make a run for BI in the morning if the conditions allow. It's about time to grab some fish there.

I'll listen for you guys on the radio tonight.....Good Luck!

Mr. Kav
06-21-2002, 01:30 PM
VAN I WILL TRY AND GIVE YOU A SHOUT WHEN I AM ON THE WATER. MY BOATS NAME IS KAV'S CATCH. GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU OR HEAR FROM YOU OUT THERE.

Bill L
06-21-2002, 03:34 PM
Well, my friend bagged out, so no radio. Will answer to "HEY BILL" :rolleyes:

Van
06-22-2002, 08:45 PM
kav:
I was out friday night with my kids, but is was crappy windy so we headed back around 7.

I called you then and Saturday, went out fishing with my son.
I got Mike B. but no others answeared.
Where you out ??

Mr. Kav
06-24-2002, 06:31 AM
yes i was on the water friday night by 7:30pm and made the call out but noone answered. i ended up coming back in at 5:00 am. long night of fishing. all the decent fish that i got came in between 12:00 and 3:00. i couldn't find one mackeral so i used chunks. anyone ever get macs in the dark?

Van
06-24-2002, 08:08 AM
KAV:|
Never mind the dark, I can't get them in the morning light either.
They seemed to have moved on.

As for Friday night.,
We were probably back in right when you headed out. Without giving your spots, where do yo fish at night, i have tried it a few times with no luck.

I went out again Saturday, (couldn't buy a mackerel)I missed the prime time at the B-bouy, the action was over. Headed back in and got some fish at Allerton, but fishing was slow, we got a few shorts and my son got a 30" (see post "13 yr. old out-fished dad").

Keep in touch.

Do you attend the MSBA meetings??

denis
06-24-2002, 09:07 AM
I should be on the water tonight,will also be looking for shad ,they make great bait. will be in the pond 17' sundance just call Denis-c.

good luck to all.