View Full Version : Maury, what a sorry a%s show.

Swimmer
01-02-2007, 11:20 AM
I just sat down to read a little and turned on the tv and there was Maury Povich. Another day the same thing. There is a chick on the show who had sex with, she says, 25 guys over a period of 5 or 6 weeks and doesn't know who the daddy is. The fourth and fifth guy were on the show to hear thier test results. The local DNA lab must have loved this type of show getting popular on the cable links in the trailer parks. Are the people on the show acting? Couldn't be. Are they though? It shows that Maury had no talent as a talk show host whatsoever. Its sickening. If they are not acting, how can humans being subject themselves to this type of scutiny?

The Dad Fisherman
01-02-2007, 11:27 AM
how can humans being subject themselves to this type of scutiny?

MONEY

Andy D
01-02-2007, 11:30 AM
That show is right up there with Jerry Springer :yak6: I love the way the women are certain its number 5 when they slept with everyone in the d-mn town :hs:

spence
01-02-2007, 11:32 AM
That show is right up there with Jerry Springer :yak6: I love the way the women are certain its number 5 when they slept with everyone in the d-mn town :hs:
Not that I like either show but this is a huge insult to Jerry Springer :)

Seriously, the Jerry Springer show had global appeal.

-spence

HighTide
01-02-2007, 01:20 PM
I like this one...

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/not-the-father.html

Raven
01-02-2007, 01:43 PM
i had to stop it half way....

the lack of intelligence is unprecedented...

on all of those shows... :yak5:

Andy D
01-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Not that I like either show but this is a huge insult to Jerry Springer :)

Seriously, the Jerry Springer show had global appeal.

-spence

The only appeal is it makes Americans look like idiots. That seems to appeal to most countries around the world. Who could blame them when they turn on American T.V. and they see sh-t like that.

MotoXcowboy
01-02-2007, 07:43 PM
I like this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSCotdOh5WY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSCotdOh5WY)

Pete_G
01-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Pickles!

Raven
01-02-2007, 08:17 PM
that girl wasn't born with a pickle phobia....

somewhere in her past....

she had a bad experience with a pickle

either she was violated....with one

force fed a pickle ...or squirted in the eye

with pickle juice.... something distasteful happened.

and Maury that unbelievable complete idiot should be
horse whipped for thinking he's a psycologist and trying to
make her face her fear like that.... what a prick he is.:lasso:

LKB3rd
01-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Yea. He decides to terrify her and make her look ridiculous(if she isn't faking) for our amusement. What a d$%k. At least Springer goes whole hog and lets them go nuts and fight, and embraces the freak show. Maury tries to act like he's actually presenting a talk show.

Diamond Tackle
01-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh please,
Its an act, watch her body language, she even cracks a smile when she tells him about being a waitress and "too bad" if the customer wants pickles. Why would she work in a Restaurant which serves pickles ,no less. Just more crappy TV drama ,and Maury is a complete #^&#^&#^&#^&.

Uncle Matt
01-04-2007, 12:21 AM
More importantly, did they ever determine who the father was?