View Full Version : Disturbing

UserRemoved1
01-04-2007, 12:13 PM
I know someone said on a thread somewhere that they showed the Saddam video to a younger one...

This is now the THIRD one and that's THREE TOO MANY...Something to think about before showing that to a kid...

Prayers to that family.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=4904242

stripersnipr
01-04-2007, 12:58 PM
A friends wife told me how upset she was that she was "made" to watch the Hanging video on prime time Televison. I guess the old "The following scenes may contain graphic images that may not be suitable for all audiences" thing went right over her head. She then went on the standard "Bush is the one they should've Hanged" rant that has become oh so predictable.

Jimbo
01-04-2007, 01:11 PM
I could not agreee more with the two previous posts. I see no reason to let or encourage a kid to watch it. We were watching the news two nights ago and they made a point to assure the viewers that the video had not been made by the news agencies nor would any have released it. But then there wasn't time to shield my 11 year old's eyes before they're showing clips and cuts leading up to but not including the hanging. Inquiring minds want to know so as delicately as I could I had to try and explain the situation. Even so, it pretty much freaked her out and there was no logical reason to have shown it without at least a graphic warning message.

Nebe
01-04-2007, 01:19 PM
PROPAGANDA

vanstaal
01-04-2007, 05:12 PM
PROPAGANDA
:kewl: